Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:00:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Supply energy for mining with low cost  (Read 342 times)
R.Belmont (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:51:13 AM

I'm physicist and i have one project for supply energy for mining based in vibration.

I'm from Brazil and here have one magnetic anomaly called magnetic anomaly south atlantic wich can be use for get energy of particles wich enter inside atmospher through of magnetic lines more down.

through of a smart designer is possible to connect some machines which will supply energy enough for great mining and to reduce the cost.

i really have the knowledge but to start i need some Bitcoins. Just 2 BTC's i can start to build this machines and show to everyone which really work.
i want create one mining station where profits will be divided by investors, like shareholders receive their dividends.

What are 2 BTC's? many people have much more than that and here in Brazil Bitcoin has a value in which it is possible to buy all the necessary equipment to show that it works.

If there is someone who wants to help me with any amount below my wallet:

1K9JFhvvjQZqBd7fyxyumwSfKx6577W8kP

Or you can send me an email to know more details.

belmontbitcoin@gmail.com

" If you want know about the secret of universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." - N.Tesla

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:32:16 PM

" If you want know about the secret of getting a loan on this forum, think in terms of collateral, collateral and collateral." - Bitcointalk user

Now close this thread because... red paint incomming.
loadbearing_

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:32:38 PM

I'm physicist and i have one project for supply energy for mining based in vibration.

I'm from Brazil and here have one magnetic anomaly called magnetic anomaly south atlantic wich can be use for get energy of particles wich enter inside atmospher through of magnetic lines more down.

through of a smart designer is possible to connect some machines which will supply energy enough for great mining and to reduce the cost.

i really have the knowledge but to start i need some Bitcoins. Just 2 BTC's i can start to build this machines and show to everyone which really work.
i want create one mining station where profits will be divided by investors, like shareholders receive their dividends.

What are 2 BTC's? many people have much more than that and here in Brazil Bitcoin has a value in which it is possible to buy all the necessary equipment to show that it works.

If there is someone who wants to help me with any amount below my wallet:

1K9JFhvvjQZqBd7fyxyumwSfKx6577W8kP

Or you can send me an email to know more details.

belmontbitcoin@gmail.com

" If you want know about the secret of universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." - N.Tesla

This is funny as hell, your a physicist and yet your unable to construct a proper sentence?
castiel0504

Activity: 266
Merit: 109

Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:11:33 AM

Damn this scammers are getting more and more innovative! I always expect some sob story... But this! Kuddos for you man! Even if its bullshit... You really used your brain to spit out all of this bullshit Cheesy
R.Belmont (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:04:42 AM

I understand there are many scams, not my case. I just want to show that it's possible to do it. In a relatively short time a digital currency was a scammer thing, to this day there are people who do not believe in Bitcoins. I just want to contribute with what I know, digital coins need mining and mining needs energy. I can solve the energy problem, but I need help.

If you do not believe everything okay. I just want to be part of the planet change without any pretentions of fooling anyone.

I do not have corporations, industry, shareholders or whatever ...

I have knowledge and willingness to contribute to the network as a whole.

Forgive me if my topic looks scam, instead of offending me they could suggest something so I can introduce it in a different way so as not to scare anyone .... rsrsrsrs

Anyway, gratitude for the criticisms made me see that I need to improve the way I talk about it.

I will not give up on this project because it will benefit many people.

How can I submit guarantees? any suggestion?
R.Belmont (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:41:33 AM

" If you want know about the secret of getting a loan on this forum, think in terms of collateral, collateral and collateral." - Bitcointalk user

How do you think i should offer this?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: