Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:38:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media?  (Read 3347 times)
zhinaivan

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:51:22 AM

Yes you can join to the bounty campaign and also to the social media its ok to them if you are newbie you can also join to trading if you have money to invest because many member here this is the 1st earning here in bitcontalk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:00:37 AM

yes,social media like facebook ,twitter,youtube help you to earn bitcoins,just go in altcoin section and look for various bounties,some of signature campaigns also has different section,you just need to share,retweet or like the video or post. if you are very good at different languages you can opt for translation too.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:02:13 AM

Of course you can, your income will depends on "how much followers/friends/subscribers" do you have on your Twitter/Facebook/Youtube/etc accounts.
Find Bounty section on this forum.

racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:07:39 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Yes of course there's are many ways to earn money in bitcoin, but before that you need to rank up your activities first in Jr Member, because it is the jr member up rank  requires for joining a bounty campaign like Facebook, twitter , telegram and many more. you just need to follow rules for you to receive your payment in the end.

dhrazzen

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:11:58 AM

Absolutely yes.  You can earn in facebook, twitter, youtube by sharing,  retweet and like.  If you are a newbie, this is the best way to start earning but make sure you need to follow the instructions or rules.
bitminerox0621

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:31:00 AM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Hi I'm also a newbie, hope I can join the campaign. Any tips so I can be a jr member faster?

Thank you!
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:41:18 AM

Yes definitely by joining in the bounty campaigns here in the forum. Join in the bounty campaigns and follow their instruction in facebook, twitter and youtube and you can earn there. Good luck brother.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
estanislao1994

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:51:12 AM

Yes, you can. As of the moment social media marketing is one of the demands of start up coins. If you have a lot of followers on Facebook and Twitter; a lot of subscribers on YouTube, you can actually sell your services to them. You can earn a lot actually mostly $100 per week. However, they would need an audit of your accounts as to see that your followers and subscribers are active and real. They would also check your followers if those are the niche they need.
kenjay11

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:56:14 AM

Yes, you can earn using facebook, YouTube, twitter, instagram or any social media, because here in bitcoin you can earn money in many ways. That campaign call social media campaign, although I do not know the social media campaign I have read much about it, and I hope I can learn it too.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:12:01 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Yes of course. I believe a lot of good suggestions have been mentioned already in this thread. Hence, you just have to pick something that best correlates to your needs and schedule. By needs and schedule, of course those are completely subjective. 'Needs' should be justified by your bills, amount needed to justify your sustenance and a lot more. 'Schedule' should be based on your line of work, if there is any. So there you go. At least now you know what factors to consider before embarking onto new ventures.
atikurrahman

Activity: 199

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:23:03 AM

yes, forum is a good place to do this. Many people join in the bounty campaign , then facebook, twiteer, youtube etc. Bitcoin & dollar can be earned through this.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:24:01 AM

To my knowledge so far in this forum, you can follow social media campaign like as facebook campaign, twitter campaign, but for youtube I think it seems that rarely to earn bitcoin from campaigns and often for youtube is get paid with tokens type in Bounty campaign.
For the campaigns that payments with bitcoin you can check/looking for in here,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
and for the campaigns that payments with the tokens (Bounty campaign), you can check/looking for in here,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
From payments of tokens, you can exchange it to ethereum, then from ethereum you can exchange it to bitcoin, by using some exchanger sites.
Aleksabit

Activity: 79
Merit: 60

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:32:35 AM

I think that this forum is ideal for that. After all, I definitely do not know much about the new, but I'm aware that I have to be in a campaign to earn a profit, but that's why Jr. member. You can get bits on the forum via social networks such as (fb, yt, etc ...)
Moriarti

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:40:30 AM

Ofcourse you can!
First of all - you can join any bounty of any project that you would like!
Also you can try to become famous blogger, then you can earn money on advertising any product and then you can buy bitcoins) or get paid immediately in bitcoins.
Also there are some new ICO projects, that can give an opportunity to earn on you social media - even if you are not so famous blogger.
One of them you can see via this link. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2291309.180
Just choose what you like most  Wink
olliepearl

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:48:46 AM

Yes of course, you can earn from various social media campaigns like facebook campaign,  twitter campaign and any other social media. You just need to read in the forums to help you get involved in this campaign. Make sure you need to follow all the instructions.

Anwar22

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:58:48 AM

Thank you.

It's really hard to newbie. But you will see that many bounty social media campaign accept newbie you can join this campaign and if you mentain their rules you can get their own token or get btc. Then sell this token for btc. Besides i think newbie can't get BTC.
tr3yson

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:32:50 AM

Definitely yes, all of this can be found in a form of bounty campaign. Just try to check Marketplace, in Services to be specific and in Altcoin Announcements. There's a lot of campaign you can find there, just check what campaign your rank can join, but mostly they accept newbies so no worries. It just depends on your social media accounts followers and friends counts. Don't forget to read every campaign details, instructions and especially their whitepapers for you to know if they are legit or not. There are scams also so try to avoid that so that your effort won't be wasted.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:03:43 PM

Yes, you can OP. Just check out the bounty campaigns found in the altcoin section of this forum. There's a lot offered there wherein you can help them advertise their ICOs through social media or blogs then get paid in tokens. There are some facebook and twitter campaigns, and video/youtube or blog campaigns that may be found in the services section of this forum which offer to pay in BTC.

Asides from that, there are many other ways to earn BTC. Best to read up in this forum in order for you to acquire more knowledge and learn from the other bitcoin user veterans.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:06:01 PM

yes, join bounty campaign. earning btc depends on your followers
endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:08:22 PM

Thank you.

bitcoin can indeed be used in social media that we often use. because the bitcoin can cover all regions or countries with social media distribution can also.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: