Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:36:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media?  (Read 3351 times)
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:11:17 PM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Yeah earning bitcoins through social media is most common thing and you could earn bitcoins through social media by joining different bounty campaigns which will earn you different tokens and then you can convert them to bitcoins. Other way to earn bitcoin is to higher your rank in forum and then join different social media campaign that pay directly in bitcoins but you have to be jr. member at least.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:51:34 PM

Yes you can earn some BTCs (visit this section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0) or you can earn some alt coins or tokens (visit this section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0)
You need to read the rules and make what is writed
There are different bounties, social, media, translation etc.
Good earnings Wink
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:28:37 PM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Definitely yes, you can earn bitcoin by using social media like facebook, twitter, instagram, youtube. You can participate through bounty campaigns by using that,you can spread their projects through social media but take note like twitter account some projects or bounty require you to have at l3ast 300 real followers same with facebook inorder to be eligible for the bounty reward.

wer9d25gqj

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:25:08 AM

Thank you.

yes you can, look in services section in this forum there's a lot of bounty campaign for social media. just make sure to read their rules to participate. some of them does not accept newbie members and the rewards varies from your rank on this forum.
learner 7

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:23:20 PM

You are at the right time in the right place, here many of the participants of this forum are engaged. Here even the links were posted. You will get)))
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 05:13:50 PM

yes, you can & this forum is the best place about  campaign. You can find many campaign. just carefully follow the campaign rules.

Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:25:13 PM

First of all, Welcome to this forum, Congratulations for making the right move to be in this forum for you to learn and earn with bitcoin. We are very happy that many people are getting interested in earning and learning about bitcoin, the more people invest with bitcoin the more the price of bitcoin goes high so keep it up and let your friends know about bitcoin. For your question, there are many ways to earn bitcoin you can join signature campaigns which most people do in here if you are qualified to join. Mostly, Jr. Member and above are eligible to join but they pay is different with each rank. There are also social media as you said, like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. You can check in the service area if there is an available job, I'll give you a link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0. Just follow the rules written when you join. Good luck and hope for the best.  Wink
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:09:14 PM

Thank you.

congratulations on joining this forum. this is a good step to learn to get bitcoin. basically, you can get digital coins by following bounty. there are some bounty you can follow:
telegram bounty
socmed bounty (facebook, twitter)
signature campaign
blog campaign, etc
from reward bounty you can use it as capital to get bitcoin. I suggest you focus on learning from this forum about bounty.
Yeah this is what we call “Socmed Campaign”. This is just like a signature campaign but instead of doing discussions,you have to advertise and make ads or much more related to bitcoin. Thus you will work on social media and manage to show the better impact of bitcoin to general users of social media. This will help you to collect handsome amount for your daily usage and daily needs.
dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:52:24 AM

As you know if you follow this forum you can get Bitcoin through social media like fb, yt, etc. the method to get bitcoin through it, you must follow the campaigns that are offered in this forum but not all campaigns pay in Bitcoin.

I strongly agree that if you follow this forum you can get bitcoin through social media like facebook, youtube, etc. And the method to get bitcoin throught it, that you must follow the campaigns that are offered in this forum but not all campaigns pay in bitcoin. On my opinion you can earn bitcoins or other tokens on social media campaign but you must have many followers or friends and yes, social media marketing is a whole new business and I have a group of friends doing it on a professional level.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:22:56 PM

Thank you.

yes you can, look in services section in this forum there's a lot of bounty campaign for social media. just make sure to read their rules to participate. some of them does not accept newbie members and the rewards varies from your rank on this forum.
Indeed! There are so many methods of making bitcoin on different social media sites. As you have mentioned, you simply need to check out the services section where buyers simply come across sellers. It is one of the most useful section of this forum. You can easily join different campaigns depending on your ranks and skills which are definitely going to pay you in bitcoin. Moreover you can also offer your services.
neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:33:36 PM

Offcourse you can earn bitcoin or even altcoins using social media.if u join bounty social media campaign u can earn altcoins.just follow their  bounty rules.continue follow this forum and make your rank high.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:09:24 PM

Nowadays it is a new and most popular trend on internet that earning of bitcoin or altcoin or any other cryptocurrency by using social media through signature campaigns and bounty campaigns on this forum for which you are required to join this forum. Mostly, Jr. Member and above are eligible to join but they get different amount as per their rank in forum. Also on social media like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook you can be part of bounty campaigns. For this follow the rules of forum is strictly required.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:37:51 PM

Offcourse you can earn bitcoin or even altcoins using social media.if u join bounty social media campaign u can earn altcoins.just follow their  bounty rules.continue follow this forum and make your rank high.
You can earn a whole bunch of money if you ask your employer to give you Bitcoin instead of fiat. It all depends on the accountant.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:45:31 PM

It is very possible to earn bitcoin in social media. T4y to go at marketplace, services. There a lot of bounty there that looking for a social media campaign. It has a bitcoin salary. And the more you have friends or followers, the more btc you will earn
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:46:55 PM

Yes it is possible you can join bounty programs which accept social media as a bounty and they will pay you if you retweet their tweets or like their status or even follow them on Instagram.
Ooy5icoox

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:07:01 PM

Thank you.

be member and up and join some services here.

you can sell facebook and youtube accounts

if you famous ask any one to pay for you
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:12:40 PM

A lot of social media campaign now are paying with bitcoin so I think yes we can really earn thru that even bounty campaign a lot of ICOs out there. Since you are new in this kind of market try to explore more and money will come to you after.
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:16:47 PM

yes! you can be able to earn bitcoin in social media specially twitter and facebook, You can do that by joining bounty programs here in bitcoin talk. You can earn a decend amount of money/ week by just doing bounty. I myself do some bounties, such as signature campaign, Facebook bounty, twitter bounty, telegram and etc. there are manny more ways to earn bitcoin all you need to do is search.

kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:29:22 PM

Thank you.

Yes you can! All you have to do is join one of the campaigns stated in this forum for you to earn some Bitcoins or tokens. But you have to be a bit choosy coz not all campaigns are legit. Since you are now a Jr. Member, you are most likely eligible to join these campaigns. But I would suggest for you to get to know the system first so that you would be guided accordingly as to how this system works.

puturo

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:32:41 PM

Yes, you definitely can. This forum is the best place where you can do that. Simply joining some Bounty Campaigns in this forum will let you earn some. Bounty campaigns may include sharing on different social medias(facebook, twitter, etc...), signature campaigns, translations, and a lot more.  But before anything else, you can try to rank up first to Jr. Member because its the least rank needed for bounty campaigns, but you could also find some who accepts newbies but not too many of them though.

Thanks for this idea i am also a newbie looking foward to rank up and be a jr member. So that i can try those bounty campaigns that you were talking about. And i think it is the right time for me to create my twitter account. Because i'm only focused on facebook nothing else in social media.

________________EBCOIN________________ (https://ebcoin.io/)        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █ (https://goo.gl/Nres3E)    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Jan 16th, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018 (https://ebcoin.io/)
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬ (https://ebcoin.io/)                FACEBOOK (https://facebook.com/EBCoinGlobal/)                  TWITTER (https://twitter.com/EBCoinGlobal)                 SLACK (https://join.slack.com/t/ebcoin/shared_invite/enQtMjcxNzc1OTYyMjEwLTBhOWE2MjBiMmU5Zjk5ZDM0ODc1YzFmOGNlNmQxYjljODUxNTAxZmU5N2RmNGVlMTE1OGU2OGYxMjRhN2RkMjM)                 MEDIUM (https://medium.com/@ebcoin)                TELEGRAM (https://t.me/EBCoinGlobal)                 ▬▬▬▬ (https://ebcoin.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: