Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:26:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media?  (Read 3348 times)
rgcoin

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:20:58 AM

yes you can earn bitcoin with twitter facebook youtube etc..by permoting the alt  coins and campaigning .so there are many way to earn in cryptocurrancy trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoVegyzz

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:27:41 AM

You can earn by solving one of our puzzles: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2504529.0
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:30:54 AM

Yes, you can definitely earn Bitcoins using Social Media or Social Media Marketing. You need to grow your follower base, you need to have some good profiles that can influence your followers. Then you can join bounties and earn Bitcoins. I would also suggest you to try to find some websites and sell your time and effort for bitcoins, then when you gather a little, go for trading or investment in Bitcoin as a side business. Never depend on single income source Smiley
laguseklik

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:32:43 AM

yes you can... The simple way is join a bounty using those social medias and you can sell your token/coin for bitcoin.

Oops, there is no signature...
Chekitan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:34:08 AM

Yes you can earn bitcoin's using Facebook and other social media's but joining signature campaigns. (bounty)
kimdomingo

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:36:40 AM

If you read a lot about bitcoin, you already know by now that yes you can earn bitcoin through using social media such as facebook, youtube, instagram and twitter. If you explore more, you can see that there are many offers on how to earn just by using the social media. Try to search on services on the marketplace.
saekotye07

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:44:37 AM

yes because there's a lot of bounty program that can suit you they required twitter, facebook, telegram, youtube and many more. just follow the instruction to join in that campaign so you can earn some profit..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:48:18 AM

Of course you can there's a lot of social media sites that you can earn bitcoin especially those famous ones there's a lot of campaign that promoting their agenda through social media that are paying a good amount of bitcoin and there are some here too in this forum, you'll just need to find those campaign in the marketplace.

Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:50:05 AM

Register at the below link and write informative articles and publish it to the Steemit platform

https://goo.gl/UEZ1HC

Of course yes you can earn through facebook, youtube and social media because by using website we can spread about bitcoin. Advertise and promote is the main reason why we use social media to make many people to get interested about it. Also using social media is the reason why the rising community of bitcoin user.
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:52:50 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Yes you join bounty campaigns and there you can earn bitcoin on facebook, youtube, or any social media.
Find the marketplace (altcoins) and click after that click the bounties (altcoins) and there you can find where you want to join to earn btc.
MRY

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:56:50 AM

yes of course you can get bitcoin from social media like facebook, twitter, youtube and others, you can follow some bounty campaign program there are some tasks to be done and in return will get the prize
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:02:28 AM

Of course mam/sir, you can really earn bitcoins in just simply joining in the signature campaigns and making your signature be popular on posting together with your signature campaigns you can also earn bitcoins by getting active on social media accounts like youtube, facebook and twitter.
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:05:15 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Yes you can earn bitcoins using facebook, youtube, blog, twitter. You can visit service section, there are many jobs about that. If you can make a video about a project, you can earn a good amount of bitcoin with it. With facebook and twitter, you can earn a normal amount of bitcoins like 0.003-0.005
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:14:50 AM

Thank you.

Absolutely my friend, you can earn bitcoin if you have a good account of any social media, mostly facebook, twitter, youtube, or instagram. You can get decent amount of bitcoin if you have a decent account.
The thing to do is to join a Bounty Campaign. It is a campaign that is held by a project owner (there are many great projects on this forum) who wants to advertise his/her project in a social media, and you join them as the advertiser. You are required to do some posting about their project in order to advertise it, that is  the basi things to do, but some project has their own rule for you to follow to get bitcoin.
Other than social media, you can try to be active in this forum, rank up yourself, and then later you can join a signature campaign too.
Good luck for you, and for all of us.
James Messy

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:36:12 AM

Thank you.

you have to participate in the bounty campaigns of the ICOs in order to earn free tokens
There are several Bounty campaigns like
Twitter Campaign
Facebook Campaign
Steemit Bounty Campaign
etc

Well, I am earning from Airfio Steemit Bounty Campaign just by writing and publishing about Airfio

Register here and start earning today

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDzuEDDgws76dixSZWcRaMVSqF9UZXQHLn5R3kb3Gta1fO6Q/viewform

Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:36:42 AM

Thank you.

You can see various ways of earning in here especially if you have many friends in Facebook, you have many followers in Twitter, you can translate from
English into a different language, you can make blogs, and if you know how to answer questions. All of these can be a source of income in here, and you could be paid in bitcoin or tokens. Just join the signature campaigns or bounties so you could earn some bucks.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:28:23 AM

Yes, you definitely can. This forum is the best place where you can do that. Simply joining some Bounty Campaigns in this forum will let you earn some. Bounty campaigns may include sharing on different social medias(facebook, twitter, etc...), signature campaigns, translations, and a lot more.  But before anything else, you can try to rank up first to Jr. Member because its the least rank needed for bounty campaigns, but you could also find some who accepts newbies but not too many of them though.

Many ICOs or Bounty Campaigns offer social media projects. You just need to do the easy task of posting some relevant posts or articles in your facebook or twitter accounts. However, you must keep in mind that it should be a legit account and not just made recently for the sake of enrolling it in a campaign. As I know, there is a minimum number of friends and followers to be able to join in. It's actually an easier task compared to other campaigns because they don't require too many postings.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
wew13

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:54:39 AM

Yes you can. Many bounties gives you a great opportunites wich you can earn money by participating there project.
Alex_Zi

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:05:20 PM

Yes it is! You can earn bitcoin with twitter, facebook, telegram, this forum etc..by joining different bounty campaigns. Often you can get some altcoins and than change it to bitcoins by cryptocurrancy trading.

Alex_Zi

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:06:00 PM

But there is a not bad signature bounty campaign UNITED TRADERS. By joining you can get not only alts, but bitcoin to. Just check their thread.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: