Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:04:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media?  (Read 3351 times)
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:33:11 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Sure you may be able to earn bitcoins using your social media accounts. And you'll have bitcoins here by sharing and re-tweeting. But there are requirements to look for and every campaign. That should be followed. Just as many should be friends and followers. It does not depend on the size of your friends and followers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shacc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:35:35 AM

by using some personal skills like offers of translate, or being a member abvertiser in a bounty compaigh, it help to start gaining some profit throught it, and good luck
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:35:58 AM

There are some. Campaigns accepted newbies on their Facebook campaign, Twitter campaign or blog campaign, and YouTube campaign well they are looking on the count of friends, they are also looking on followers sometimes but nit all accepting newbies so better search for those campaigns for you to earn while you ate waiting your rank to become jr member. So, yeah! Good luck and have a great day.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:06:45 AM

In my opinion yes, you can earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube or any social media like a telegram, twitter, etc. There are a lot of ways that you can gain bitcoin, and that is one of the ways to earn bitcoin. They are just like signature campaign just follows there instructions and rules to receive your bitcoin.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:28:04 AM

Of course you can earn using your facebook, twitter or other social media accounts. There are a lot of social media campaigns here, you can earn bitcoin by joining there. You will be paid through your post or whatever rule they have for paying those who post links for them using your active social media accounts. If you are still not familiar with the signature campaign, you can join social media campaign as an alternative for you to earn.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
luigidosado

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:58:40 AM

Of course, you can maximize the use of social media by trying to earn money from it using bitcoin. As soon as you increase your rank to junior member, you can start joining different or should I  say multiple campaigns that has campaigns in facebook, twitter, telegram, youtube and also here in bitcoin talk. You can search for it to see the instructions on how to do it to earn your first bitcoin.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:01:31 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

There are lots of ways here in crypto than will offer you a job
because of that skills.as what you see this is internet connected
business and social media is one of the most used advertisement
tools here to promote business.just apply in every thread that
would need your skills
weredo911

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:51:11 AM

Yup! You completely can use facebook, twitter, youtube and social media to earn Bitcoin. Let join in bounty campaigns, work for them and they will pay token or bitcoin for you. Let word hard and you will get big money

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:57:21 AM

Yes of course since you were here in this forum there are so many campaign that they offer a work by using facebook,twitter and any social media account by promoting and advertising their business. There are so many way that you can earn bitcoin just try to read more in this forum for sure you can learn a lot here.
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:06:25 AM

Social media campaigns are available here for you to take. The work is simply promoting and you get paid for that. But it's rare to see the payment of the campaigns use bitcoin. Anyway, as long as you get paid, you can exchange any coin you've got into bitcoin later.
wellsontheja

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:10:36 AM

Denitely you can, you can earn btc by using some social media by joining some social media bounty or by sharing ur referral at some social media, and actually this forum is the best place to earn bitcoin you can earn bitcoin by signature campaign or join a bounty campaign at this forum or you can open your own service at this forum or basically it's freelance.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:31:50 PM

Yes, ofcourse you can. Mostly bounty programs here are requiring facebook, twitter and other giant social medias. In that way it can be easily spread the word of a new project just make sure you have real crypto followers on twitter and friends on facebook. If you have also special skills that will be a good start for you some are offering for translations and other computer related stuff that can bring good benefits to their project.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:07:32 AM

Yes, of course. There's a service here in the forum where in the new project will open a campaign about social media wherein you're going to use your facebook, twitter and youtube account to promote their project but every project have different requirements and rules but the most common requirements in order to join a social media campaign you need to be at least a Jr. Member.

How will you become Jr. member? Just posts and reply to different threads. (The forum didn't tolerate useless comments, threads or replies so your posts need to be constructive and knowledgeable as well) You can check service section if you want to know if there's a open social media campaign

Service: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
Bounties: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 (There's a lot of social media campaign here but doesn't pay bitcoin.)
genesis53

Activity: 522

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:03:46 AM

All you have to do is read and navigate to the Marketplace and Altcoin sections. twitter, facebook, youtube are the major social media used by ICO to advertise their project. There a lot of media campaigns but be careful to choose which one to participate because most of them would turn to be scams
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:09:05 AM

Yes absolutely yes this furom is a great way to earn bitcoin using youtube, facebook etc just join in many social media campaign here in bitcointalk (marketplace)then(services) to direct earn btc.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:17:41 AM

Thank you.

You can use social media to earning the digital coins but you can not get direct bitcoin, usually the most popular way to earn digital coins used social media, you must participate into the ICOs program, you can share on your account social media, then the manager will pay you with ICOs token the token can be exchanged with the bitcoin on the markets that support for it, the simple you are marketing of ICOs projects on the social media, but becareful when join on there because there are many scam ICOs program, they will not pay you and always be patient it will not be easy. Good luck.
Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:18:23 AM

Thank you.

yes you can Smiley there is a lot of bounty here which only needs facebook ,twitter, you just follow thier instructions and some simple task. some bounty accept newbie..

Also you can check twitter #freebitcoin
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:25:36 AM

Thank you.

There are a lot of bounties that offer Facebook, twitter, blogs, and youtube campaigns. They'll pay you in their alt coins or pay you in bitcoins which is better, of course. You'll just have to do what they require you to do in those social media sites. These maybe the amount of posts or friends in facebook, tweets and retweets for twitter and banners for blogs.

Rate

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:33:45 AM

My friend taught me but I can't understand. I'm still confuse I am focusing now in signature campaign but I need to be jr. member in order to join in their campaign. In social media you can earn money, by posting according to my friend.

Buy Bitcoin
AwpDragonPoor

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:36:03 AM

Hi, there are bounty campaigns that need users to participate via advertisement on social media such as facebook and twitter. There are also campaigns for telegram, websites and youtube. You can find lots of campaigns here that will either pay you in Bitcoin, Ether, or stakes for the ICO that they are currently advertising. Use this link to find some jobs
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: