Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:38:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media?  (Read 3348 times)
TheCryptoSite

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:47:56 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

You can follow bounty to get bitcoin rewards. Because almost all bounty need social media for their campaign media.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:51:35 AM

yes u can earn but its not really simple.u need to be patient and increase your ability to take part in bounty.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:59:39 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Yes, actually there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoins directly and indirectly using social medias and actually some of them are very efficient and offers high rewards if you meet the requirements. Just check the bounty campaigns, and threads related to it.

ObroQ

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:00:53 AM

Yes, there are ways of earning bitcoins with Facebook, Twitter, Telegram and so on. You just have to search this forum for some Bounty Campaigns that promote their coins via those social medias.
ateebshaikh290

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:26:07 AM

Yes Bitcoin can be earned by social networking sites by working on this forum and following the instruction and working hard and last by the help of Campaigns.
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:33:26 AM

Thank you.

Yes, you can join in different social campaigns here in bitcoin even you are just a newbie. You can join in facebook, twitter campaign, article campaign, translation campaign, telegram campaign and others.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:35:06 AM

Yes , Your in the right path, Do not waste your time, as long as you can, its never too late, Me too are conscious about happenings here in the forum but as you go on, there's a lot of interesting topics and issues that we have to learn and earn good payouts, So common join us, Lets make history:)
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:39:20 AM

Yes, definitely! As the influence of Bitcoin grows its accessibility also improves and expanses. You can possible earn bitcoin using Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram or any social media through participating on the services available offered by moderators of signature campaigns, twitter campaigns, bounties, translation services and a lot more. These campaigns can pay you Bitcoin, Ethereum, Alt coins or stakes for the ICO that they are currently promoting.
Jateng

Activity: 1245
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:01:18 PM

Thank you.

You can follow bounty to get bitcoin rewards. Because almost all bounty need social media for their campaign media.
Yes, that's how they can spread their campaign what is all about by means of social media so they put allocated budget for it. You can join multiple of social media campaigns unlike signature campaign and make sure that you're always updated about the campaign. You just make posts/tweet and reposts/retweets every week to enable to earn stakes then get the reward token in the end of campaign. If you have talent in making articles and video you can also join in articles and video making campaign.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:30:48 PM

You can learn a few things on social media apps like Facebook or Youtube, but, that's nothing compared to the things you will learn on this forum. Reading the answers of other people on topics that you don't know much about can help you answer many questions that you did not find answers for. People's opinions are important. They help you see things from different perspectives and that's what what's great about this forum.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:49:52 PM

For me, yes you can earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube or any social media that is the reason why we have some bounty and signature campaign. In bounty campaign, you can use facebook, twitter, blogs or youtube, telegram. There’s a lot of bounty campaign like FastInvest, you join into it and obtain your reward. Smiley
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:01:37 PM

Yes,you can.You can join or do in bounties and get payment in altcoin or btc.You can easily earn them by bounty campaign with small work.But to do that you must need a Twitter, Facebook and telegram id so that you can earn btc

yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:07:14 PM

If what you enter is advertising, then you can follow the bounty program, from there you will get token or bitcoin directly depending on the provisions of the program bounty owner, you must follow each rule they specify so that you can get an award when the bounty program is complete
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:20:43 PM

u can earn through bounty campaigns in bitcoin talk forum. and facebook and twitter campaigns in any ico launch programs
shunga

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:36:08 PM

Thank you.

Actually yes, you can earn bitcoin through joining in facebook, twitter, youtube and telegram campaign. Sometimes the social media campaign have a huge budget in all campaign. We know through social media bitcoin will fast recognize by the people.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
X2PR8888

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:49:36 PM

You most certainly can earn bitcoins or other altcoins through social media like facebook, youtube, and instagram.  All you need to do is look for a legitimate person eho is willing to pay through bitcoins.  Usually the case is, you have to have a lot of followers so that it would make investing in you worth it on their end.  Also, you have to make sure that you read through their requirements so that by the end of your contract, you would not have issues getting paid.  Best way for most people here in the forum is to actively look for a signature or bounty campaign that can accept your qualifications and whose requirements you can meet or exceed.  It's tough getting into a good campaign so you have to make sure that you deliver so as not to get your trust rating affected negatively too.

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
Joyalice

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:52:43 PM

I don't think that you can but you can win other cryptos. To win cryptos you will have to share posts and news about cryptos that give a part of their coins to promote their business. Write bounty in google you will understand better.
nipu

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:57:58 PM

Yes you can use social medias to earn bitcoin. There are lot if bounty programmes you can take part for these programs and you can alt coins. After you recieve these coins sell them and earn bitcoins
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:29:24 PM

You most certainly can earn bitcoins or other altcoins through social media like facebook, youtube, and instagram.  All you need to do is look for a legitimate person eho is willing to pay through bitcoins.  Usually the case is, you have to have a lot of followers so that it would make investing in you worth it on their end.  Also, you have to make sure that you read through their requirements so that by the end of your contract, you would not have issues getting paid.  Best way for most people here in the forum is to actively look for a signature or bounty campaign that can accept your qualifications and whose requirements you can meet or exceed.  It's tough getting into a good campaign so you have to make sure that you deliver so as not to get your trust rating affected negatively too.
Advertising such business and ask for btc rewards or sell if ever they pay you some alts, social media bounty is also part of ways where we can earn
bitcoin, we just needed to have a lots of friends which also engaged with crypto industry, developers / businessman who always looking for some people
who can help them to advertise their project/business.
ahmadhidayat27

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:31:24 PM

Of course you can earn bitcoin / altcoin with social media. You are in the right place. In this forum there are many scattered bounty programs that utilize social media as a tool to promote an ongoing ICO project. You can find it directly in this forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: