Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media?  (Read 3348 times)
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:20:16 AM

Of course you can. Join some facebook or twitter campaigns...or any other campaigns and you will earn coins by working at home.

The best is yet to come!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolf one

Activity: 133
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:20:38 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Of course you can, you can get bitcoin by participating in social media bounties, but not all bounties offer bitcoin as a reward, but recently I heard that fb banned ads on cryptocurrencies, which is a Bad news, but you can also get bitcoin by joining other bounty campaigns such as signing, translating, etc. Good luck.
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:26:22 AM

Yes you can earn bitcoin by facebook, twitter, youtube or any social media platforms. There is one thing and you can find it here in this forum. Join bounty programs and you can see. Just follow the rules allocated and you sure can get tokens and change it to bitcoin after Smiley.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:45:43 AM

the answer is social media bounties, i also make a hundred of $_$ from there, legit enough than waste your time in the unknown faucet site that might be didn't pay you nothing, or maybe if you want make a big one, you can participate in the signature campaign which is i think its reward are more worthy

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
FARid211

Activity: 1876
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

yes...it is possible to earn bitcoin from facebook, Twitter etc side. you can participate in bounty or other campaign that you can easily earn bitcoin
..so first you must be rank as jr.member...
Eterbank

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:00:46 AM

Absolutely, just join some bounty campaign and do what they ask from you. Post their links, retweet etc. Good luck.

eterbankPay anywhere, buy anything with Cryptoeterbank
ANN THREADWHITEPAPERBOUNTY THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitter▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

There are many choices or options in bounty campaigns. Youtube, facebook, twitter and blogging are common types of campaigns available in almost all campaigns. You can earn coins from these platforms by completing tasks. In youtube, you must be knowledgeable in making quality and good videos and reward for this very high. Also in facebook and twitter, you need to re share, like or make original post and comments in their posts. This depends on the rules of each campaign.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
junrecana

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:07:05 PM

Yes, you can earn bitcoin using facebook,youtube,twitter and intagram by joining bounty campaigns. You just need to follow there rules to recieve some tokens that you can trade for bitcoin
rinamor

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:08:19 PM

Thank you.

Yes, some bounty campaign uses facebook, youtube, and any social media to spread their new ICO and encourage some people to invest in it. Just join to their bounty and follow the rules and do your obligations to make sure that they will pay you. Good luck.

( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
_______GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS_______
JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE! (http://buzzshow.com/tokensale/)
Niggah5

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:14:40 PM

yes you can, join the ICO Bounty campaigs and search more bountys and join. promote there ICO progaram, do all things what they want from you. and then you can get free tokens. Grin
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:02:29 PM

You can use you tube or any social media for earning bitcoin as part of signature campaigns or bounty campaigns. Just wanna share you a latest news that face book have banned advertising crypto, do not panic and go that extra mile to use twitter and other social media platforms and just avoid face book for now. You can earn through posting in signature campaigns as well in this forum but you need to be at least a junior member to participate.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:58:15 PM

It's not directly bitcoin but you can exchange for it eventually. Posting on facebook and twitter is always present on bounties so you'll never miss out an opportunity to participate.
Mjeramirez

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:09:18 PM

Yes you can, this forum can help you earn Bitcoin and other Altcoins using Facebook and other social media site. Right here, many are offering bounty campaigns where you are paid by advertising their coins or services on social media. To join a bounty campaign you must first need to rank up to at least jr member, you can do so by posting quality replies in discussions and thread.

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

Thank you.

Yes you can earn bitcoins by using social media platforms. There are many bounty campaigns that are using social media campaigns like facebook and twitter to promote their products. Participate in many bounty campaigns for you to able get bitcoins by using social media platforms.
cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

I use something like Earn.com to get my first bitcoin.

Now I use social media, like twitter and facebook BUT you do need to have genuine profiles! creating new ones its not a good strategy and often people get banned from bounties campaigns!
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

yes, you can definitely can earn bitcoin using those three application, because you just need to join some bounty campaign like facebook campaign like that, so you can earn some token to exchange into a ETH.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:43:07 PM

there are many ways to get bitcoin, one of them by using social media
you just need to follow bounty campaign, there is bounty sosisal media campaign facebook and twitter, but also there is youtube, signature campaign
but, if you have the capital, you should immediately make a trade, because it is faster to make money, but I need to remind you
bitcoin is a high risk investment
dumbfounded22

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:49:01 PM

Bounty will help you with a free opportunity to get a certain number of bitcoins or tokens on the ICO, which in time can be converted to $. In addition to Facebook posts, Twitter, it can also be subscription campaigns on the Bitcointalk forum, email-link, translations of ICO information into other languages, bug search, logo design, booklets, mobile application development, wallets or other software add-ons.
josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

You can earn bitcoin because there are lots of bounty campaigns. It's worth giving it a try
Sadum

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:59:59 PM

Yes, you can get it by following the Bounty you want and you just do it by posting, tweeting, making videos and blogs, so you can get digital currency as a gift ...

▐░▒ Thaler Token ▒░▌
【 A Foundation For The Mass Adoption Of Crypto 】 (https://www.thalertoken.com/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: