Bitcoin Forum
April 02, 2024, 07:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media?  (Read 3346 times)
bitcoinqueen08

Activity: 90
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

yes you can earn by joining bounty campaign. to join visit marketplaces services

0xa4A979d6876DB84031AEFB2c59F7fE4B9880328E

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

Yes ofcourse you can earn bitcoin not only facebook and youtube but also another social media as well such as twitter and inall you instagram. All you need is to reach the number of friend and followers  required.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:17:09 PM

I think you can get bitcoin by using facebook / youtube / social media, and many in need in bounty who will get a prize there,

true, you can earn bitcoins from bounty campaigns like facebook, twitter, youtube and blogs or any other social media campaigns. sometimes they require you to have atleast junior member bitcoin talk account in order for you to participate in their campaigns . so befoee you can join try ro read their rules first. the coins that you can earn in campaigns you can convert them later on when they got value already to bitcoin.
Hero44

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:19:47 PM

Yes you can earn bitcoin using social media simply by joining a bounty campaign and being serious and focused with the campaign.Work by promoting there ICO progaram, do all things what they want from you and then you can get free tokens or be paid in bitcoin.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:03:38 PM

Yes definitely, there are ways for you to earn here, there are a lot of Bounty campaigns in this site that would need your skills in advertising, translating, marketing, etc in social media platform.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:20:28 PM

I think you can get bitcoin by using facebook / youtube / social media, and many in need in bounty who will get a prize there,

true, you can earn bitcoins from bounty campaigns like facebook, twitter, youtube and blogs or any other social media campaigns. sometimes they require you to have atleast junior member bitcoin talk account in order for you to participate in their campaigns . so befoee you can join try ro read their rules first. the coins that you can earn in campaigns you can convert them later on when they got value already to bitcoin.
Yes it is true. There are many bounty programs here in this bitcointalk forum where you can get bitcoins by using social media like facebook, twitter, blogging and also creating videos in youtube. Most of my bitcoins are from the bounty campaigns. Try to participate in bounty campaigns.
Beymax08

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Yes, you can earn bitcoin in social media. First you must join bounty campaign here in bitcoin that includes facebook campaign, twitter campaign or youtube/article/blog campaign. Then you will receive tokens and you can sell it, in exchange you will earn bitcoin.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
halenephthys

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:15:07 PM

You can. Everything do not only revolve here in this forum. There is so much more outside of this. We can not only render our service in some bounty campaigns through signature campaigns, translations or making logo but we can also use the influence of social media. Through sharing whatever is related to the campaign. Facebook posts, tweets or even youtube videos. Also we can do some blogs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
klser

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:42:52 PM

Yes, you can  earn bitcoin by social networking sites  working hard on this forum and following the instructions.  As for me I joined Twitter, Facebook, Telegram. It's rather interesting. And I'm going to join Translation.
BarrieBarrett

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:25:08 AM

Usually, you can earn money with social networks using bounty programs. To date, the problem is that Facebook has banned the advertising of crypto and ICO projects. In the near future, for sure start mass bans of bounty hunter accounts.
Hxyro

Activity: 107

Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:34:12 AM

ofcourse. there's a lot of projects out there that offers an advertising social media bounty. all you need to do is promote their project and spread the word about them on social medias etc; and they will pay you base on your report
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:38:16 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Yes you could earn bitcoin through facebook, youtube and other social media, I think they call it a bounty campaign. In the cryptoworld, there are what we call, initial coin offering, now this coins are the ones we call altcoins once the project becomes successful, so at their first stages they let people join their ICO by spreading the word about their ICO, now the people who joins these kind of bonty programs are called bounty hunters, they are payed in whatever coin they were promised and you could trade it with bitcoin.

Finley.398

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:38:46 AM

From forum and bounties you can usually earn tokens which you will be able to exchange for btc or eth lately once they list them. But it is hard to earn a lot of money from such activities.You can earn Altcoins, in The Bounty section where they Find For Advertisers who has many followers ,specially in facebook and twitter, then if you are a blogger you can use your youtube channel with bunch of subscribers.
Adam.678

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:40:18 AM

Yes, you can. As of the moment social media marketing is one of the demands of start up coins. If you have a lot of followers on Facebook and Twitter; a lot of subscribers on YouTube, you can actually sell your services to them.That campaign call social media campaign, although I do not know the social media campaign I have read much about it, and I hope I can learn it too.
Dylan365

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:41:34 AM

Yeah earning bitcoins through social media is most common thing and you could earn bitcoins through social media by joining different bounty campaigns which will earn you different tokens and then you can convert them to bitcoins. ust make sure to read their rules to participate. some of them does not accept newbie members and the rewards varies from your rank on this forum.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:43:52 AM

You could if you are going to join some social media campaign in some bounty,
Or you are going to use your social media for a referral I have seen a lot of people doing it back in 2015 and even nowadays there are still some who are using the social media to gain some crypto currencies from referral program .

Teddy1968

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:46:10 AM

To all newbies out there, I know it has been answered, but its nice if they have more to read to have more idea's. Include my comments for your journey. The primary ways of a newbies to earn is through airdrop, and bounty campaign.You need to look for campaign here in the forum and read their instructions for bounty and if you think that you are qualified you can apply to that bounty and start earning.
Theodore19

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:47:30 AM

Yes, actually there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoins directly and indirectly using social medias and actually some of them are very efficient and offers high rewards if you meet the requirements. You just have to search this forum for some Bounty Campaigns that promote their coins via those social medias.
David454545

Activity: 71
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:48:27 AM

You are in the right place. In this forum there are many scattered bounty programs that utilize social media as a tool to promote an ongoing ICO project. In my opinion it will take more effort compared to other campaign and methods to earn bitcoin but could also give a much better reward, all in all it will depend mostly on your influential skills to reach a required amount of attention from your respective social media platform.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:51:56 AM

Yes, that's ok.

You can find valuable tasks in the bounty area!

Register your information and you can begin to make money on the task of digital currency!

Your fackebook, and the number of followers you tweet, determine how much you earn in digital money!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: