Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:03:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media?  (Read 3351 times)
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:52:42 AM

Yes, it was good idea. You were able to earn bitcoin using facebook or other social media. Just search on bounty programs who were using media then follow their rules and start earning bitcoin, you need to finish the campaign.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:54:28 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Of course. I am a blogger and I earning many bitcoins and also altcoins by participating in many bounty campaigns. You can earn also many altcoins and bitcoin by promoting their products in your social media accounts.

Adine.lablab

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:19:47 AM

Yes you will earn bitcoin by using social media if you join are bounty campaigns just follow the rules by participating in bountys and make sure you have a lot of friends in social media and they will pay you based on your report and if you finish there bounty campaigns.
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:46:48 AM

Yes, you can earn bitcoin using face book, you tube, or in any social media. All you need to do is to join bounty, face book, twitter campaigns in this forum and be sure to follow the steps carefully in order not to be banned or disqualified in the area that you had joined. Just have patience plus add hard work equals possible.
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 256
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:57:36 AM

You can earn other cryptocurrencies by using social media.There are a lot of bounty campaigns where you can do that
White32

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:56:02 AM

Yes as far as i know you can earn bitcoin in social media just read and simply follow thier instruction on how to participate to the bounty campaign. Since i joined here i always prepared to participate in signature campaign cause i dont have more follower in facebook and twitter account even in youtube.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:38:14 AM

of course you can because here a lot of bounty program please just join with you iginkan, and follow all peraturanya so you get gift of token which can be exchange to eth or btc.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:19:54 AM

of course you can get bitcoin in various ways that you mentioned above with different bonuses different in every way
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:24:15 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

you can do anything according to your knowledge and expertise. most importantly you always try to seek knowledge that can make your insight increases, obey the rules of the forum and the ico project rules is a must. so I think try to find lots of knowledge through reading in this forum.
ondabeat

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

really, you can get just by posting, tweeting, and many other social media activities. check the service sections of both Bitcoin and Altcoin, for beginners, all you have to do is rank, add constructive posts so you can join in signature campaigns.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

Thank you.

Yeah,you can earn bitcoin from different social media sites like twitter, facebok, etc. Which is all you have to do is to retweet or share a particular topic. My friends are doing this and I am sure that you can learn a lot of bitcoin with the help of this sites.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Romeotom

Activity: 813
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:46:27 PM

Yes, definitely you can eran bitcoin for social media Facebook, Twitter, YouTube. firstly you can joined bounty campaign. I mean Facebook, Twitter, YouTube campaign. it's the best way to huge eran bitcoin for social media. Bounty campaign work to easy. Just you can do it tweet, retweet, Facebook post and share. So you will try this way.
Toden1379

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

Yes. As it is, social media is just a way for companies to promote their products these days. Everything started out nice but then ads started popping up now even while watching youtube, unless you subscribe of course. But thanks to that, others can earn and prosper.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:49:26 PM

You can use social media to earn digital encrypted money!

First of all, you are looking for a reward in the bounty area. According to the requirements of the reward manager, you can get the digital encrypted money by completing your reward work!

The number of your followers determines the amount of your bounty! The more followers you have, the better!
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:52:31 PM

Thank you.

Actually yes! A lot of bounty here requires FACEBOOK, TWITTER & YT. All you have to do is follow the given rules and update yourself with regard to the bounty. Social media is a major deal of this generation. It is highly useful just anywhere and BTC isn't an exception. Yes, you can use social media and earn at the same time.
andohyeb

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:57:48 PM

You can't earn bitcoin directly but you can earn tokens of the bounty campaigns you involve in and when they get listed on an exchange you change them to bitcoins. But is hard work not quick money scheme. You need to work for 1 to 2 months before seeing any actual results.More so , it depends on the number of social media followers and friends.
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:59:58 PM

Thank you.

Yeah, just like what I usually do. Joining to a Facebook Campaigns and Twitter Campaigns. In which you will just advertise the product or the name of the company by sharing, liking or retweeting some posts.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Nerkata

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:11:30 PM

One word of advice: Fokus on bounty programs with a high chance of successfully launching their ICO Smiley

●COTI (http://coti.io)●CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET (http://coti.io)●
donnieyen

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:21:49 PM

As long as you follow and get in participate the bounty campaign also have many follower then you can get payment from that bounty campaign where is that available on fb,twitter and etc
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

Thank you.

Yes, you can earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media. Because there are campaigns that use social media to quickly promote their campaign to become viral or to be successful so you can join social media campaigns to earn bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: