Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:16:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media?  (Read 3348 times)
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

Yes,you can earn bitcoin using facebook,youtube or in any social media,join any bounty campaign,this oppurtunity help us to earn bitcoin and working with bounties is not hard.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mukuro04

Activity: 61
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:57:26 PM

If you are always browsing on this forum. You will notice about different campaigns. There is a bounty system which you can earn bitcoin or other types of crypto currency. And you can convert it to your currency.
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:06:44 PM

Yes you can earn here bitcoins, BTC, Ether, or Altcoins. But every social media accounts have the requirements of friends, followers, or subscribers. That's the basis of how much your salary is.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

You can earn bitcoins through social media, just go to the marketplace in this forum and open bounties section, there you will find various of projects that will offer social media campaigns.. you can check the rules and the offered amount of supply dedicated to the bounty campaigns.. if your popular on the internet then you're in luck because you're best suited to participate in social media campaigns.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
moetimas

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:17:56 PM

today many companies are opening ICO and campaigning here. you can participate in various campaigns, such as social media, blogs / articles, media (youtube), signature campaigns, and other campaign types. if ICO is completed and successful, you will be rewarded with token / altcoin, and if the token / altcoin is already in the market, you can sell it and convert it to bitcoin.
Chinatsu Akasaki

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:00:04 PM

Yes by joining campaigns you can use your social media accounts to earn bitcoins. You just need to comply to their requirements to get your rewards. For example when you join a facebook campaign you only need to complete their certain amount of activities in facebook which is by liking/sharing the post of that campaign but before you do that you also need to have their required number of friends to get rewards.
nardplayz

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:16:34 AM

actually, Yes of course you can earn crypto currencies using social media like facebook and twitter , telegram , If you can joined bounty campaign need to use facebook and twitter, telegram
among

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:21:40 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

yes you can earn BTC through those social media you mentioned above just by joining
 the available bounties of ICOs and other offers, and you can earn altoins and tokens as well.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:25:53 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

There are numerous decisions or choices in bounty campaigns. Youtube, facebook, twitter and blogging are regular kinds of campaigns accessible in all campaigns. You can procure coins from these stages by finishing assignments. In youtube, you should be learned in making quality and great recordings and reward for this high. Likewise in facebook and twitter you have to retweet, as or make unique post and remarks in their posts. This relies upon the standards of each crusade

In every bounty campaign they have different task and requirement and also different rule.
All the bounty social media that you said is good way to earn token but always read the rules before joining.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
handsomes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:38:37 AM

Yes, because you can earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube and twitter to make many like shared for campaign when i found the signature and will you give a stake because the branch will you found buy the product.
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:46:01 AM

Thank you.

Hi, I am currently earning bitcoin using my social media accounts. So here is a simple guide.

1) Join bounty program using bitcointalk forum. (view bounty section)
2) Work according to the companies, and promote them on your social media forum.
3) You will get their tokens as you promote them.
4) Wait for their tokens to listed in exchanges.
5) Once the tokens listed on exchange, just sell them, and get bitcoin.

I hope you understand. If you need any help then you may feel free to ask.
Best Regards!

This is the basic step on how to join bounty till we get the token and sell it.
But if we get any token, dont sell it imadietly and hold it for some time to get better price to sell.
JoseJoseJose

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:03:49 AM

Yes you can earn via facebook or other social media sites and application in mobile. Bounty campaign offers fee for advertising on facebook and on twitter. However, they do have requirements for friends and followers count. Amd facebook banned the bitcoin ads as of last month so better to find other alternative social media sites.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: