Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:33:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do beginners overcome difficulties with bitcoins?  (Read 332 times)
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:22:32 AM

yes, that is something which should be done by beginners. everyone has experience in the world of crypto,  myself have a lot of experience when a beginner. lost when trading, lost a bit of BTC, and was wrong in investing. but I do not give up. I keep walking and running for success in the bitcoin world.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:27:39 AM

As I am a beginner in the bitcoin world myself, with every passing day I overcome the difficulties that every beginner experiences. Lack of patience, seek to learn and read all day related news on the subject, train with demos platforms; to be able to operate with knowledge and technique in the market. Newbies have wisdom and patience that everything will work out.
Always keep an eye on hard times like now. The crypto market is in trouble. Many investors accept their Bitcoin sale despite capital losses. Do not worry the market will come back next week, try to keep calm.

kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:31:10 AM

I am also a beginner in the bitcoin world. We need not to learn ALL or EVERYTHING about bitcoin. In the time that we are newbie, we should not make haste to learn all of it at once. Patience is one factor like you said. We should learn the way in bitcoin through experience. Slowly but surely.
Sunforceman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:45:23 AM

I'm new to bitcoin, and every day when I study the crypto world I overcome difficulties, but I think it is very important for a modern person to remain a modern person

reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:17:30 AM

As I am a beginner in the bitcoin world myself, with every passing day I overcome the difficulties that every beginner experiences. Lack of patience, seek to learn and read all day related news on the subject, train with demos platforms; to be able to operate with knowledge and technique in the market. Newbies have wisdom and patience that everything will work out.
Begginer of this bitcoin needs to become patience in order do get their goal. Overcoming difficulties in a particular job experienced by each of Us in this world you need to be more positive thinker and by the help of a friend who is also part of a bitcoin ,it easy to along with our difficulties and over come it because of them. And always think your goals.
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:32:52 AM

By reading and researching because investing on bitcoin  is like studying on school again in which if you want to improve your knowledge and understanding towards it, you need to do your homework. Also investing in bitcoin  requires a lot of patience and trust because it is a very risky long-term investments.

Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:45:14 AM

Well, I mean you need to be patience at all if you wanna get something from bitcoin,  keep reading follow the rules and grow your rank up, in case if you wanna much more practice buy some bitcoin. Just remember the hardwork will never dissapoint a reward.
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:56:08 AM

The only thing to do in the crytoworld world is to read and read more. Much research on anything you hear or see will help you overcome any difficulties you may encounter.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:58:40 AM

Everybody has experienced being a beginner or a newbie in the course of their lives in any aspect. I experienced being a newbie in this forum, in this industry, and it took me long enough to be where I am now. The answer on how to overcome difficulties with Bitcoin while you are still a beginner is patience. It is simple to say but, it is very challenging and will take everything in you for you to uphold being patient. You have to strive for your best to learn and improve independently also to refrain yourself from comparing your journey to other people.
bctcrypto

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:05:33 AM

You can overcome everything with knowledge, hardwork, research and anything that can sum up for your learning in the cryptoworld. When you want something you need to work hard for it. And not only bitcoin but everything in cryptoworld is worth investing all your effort and time. Do i need to explain anything? We have seen lots of early adapters who believes in bitcoin and cryptoworld that has been rewarded big time. I myself still a newbie in cryptoworld but i am happy. to be a part of it. As this is the prime time of cryptoworld. I just hope this selfish greedy individuals and institution the so called whales doesnt completely destroy this industry. As they have been kept pump and dumping, spreading fud news and or riding and make it bigger the negative news.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:07:31 AM

Just buy some, read up, and trade. There is no better teacher than experience. Most of newbies' questions can be easily answered by sending a few transactions over a few addresses. You can think of the transaction fees as learning fees.
Reading is actually a process of learning. So definitely it is a good thing to have a form of reading and education for people or beginner on bitcoin to know the process or the system of bitcoin. And make sure to always try for them to have an experience on dealing with bitcoin on transactions and learn for their mistakes and decision making so in time they could earn more and manage to deal with transaction to provide them profit.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: