Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 03:23:04 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best time to invest?  (Read 4808 times)
shezu007

Activity: 154

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:36:26 AM

If you are referring to Bitcoin, then the best time to invest will always be TODAY. Yesterday is a missed opportunity yes because bitcoin value keeps growing, but today is another opportunity. If you keep holding off for fear that it will crash, you will actually never get the chance to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is projected to reach $500000. Just remember that and make the wise choice today.
if you want to invest in bitcoin then according to my it is the right time to invest in bitcoin because the rate of bitcoin is not too high as compare to our expectation because bitcoin is still not get enough user through out the whole world so you can invest now in bitcoin to earn enough money in future but you should choose some excellent spaces for investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nguli

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:38:35 AM

What is the best time to invest?

the best time to invest when you have the money and be able to invest, because if you procrastinate this opportunity then you will not be able to become rich.

MiningBattalion

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:52:12 AM

the best time to invest when you have the money and be able to invest, because if you procrastinate this opportunity then you will not be able to become rich.

This is the best to invest in Bitcoin system because today rate of the bitcoin are $9671 in future it increased much much high so this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin.

mifanmuzny

Activity: 70

Simple humble and open for knowledge

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:53:05 AM

According to me in the Dip... You should buy low and sell high

▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
T-Gee05

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:14:53 AM

Now is the best time to invest if you haven't invested in anything yet.

The question is where will you invest? How much will you invest? How long will you invest?

It can be buying and selling currencies ( ofcourse bitcoin and other leading altcoins are good choices, and potential ICO's) or investing in miners.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 224

Freelance Architect.

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:19:46 AM

First of all you should know the risk you're going to face when you invest into something, there's no 100% assurance that when you invest you're going to earn. So the answer in your question is "IT DEPENDS" if you're referring about investing in bitcoin maybe the best time is i think for me is now since as you can see the bitcoins price is unstoppable but you do have a choice you're going to wait for it to reduce it's value or buy now and just wait for a couple of weeks or months then you can earn.

If you're referring about altcoins or ICO's there's a high risk since some of the projects or ICO's become a scam. I suggest the you should read background, team members and other reviews before investing to it.

●●●  SHIPCHAIN: DISRUPTING TRANSPORT  &  LOGISTICS ON THE  BLOCKCHAIN  ●●●  
◄   PRE-SALE OPEN NOW   ●◙●   PUBLIC SALE COMING IN JANUARY   ●◙●   WHITEPAPER   ►
   FACEBOOK        ●        TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        INSTAGRAM        ●        MEDIUM       ●        LINKEDIN  
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:30:30 AM

First of all you should know the risk you're going to face when you invest into something, there's no 100% assurance that when you invest you're going to earn. So the answer in your question is "IT DEPENDS" if you're referring about investing in bitcoin maybe the best time is i think for me is now since as you can see the bitcoins price is unstoppable but you do have a choice you're going to wait for it to reduce it's value or buy now and just wait for a couple of weeks or months then you can earn.

If you're referring about altcoins or ICO's there's a high risk since some of the projects or ICO's become a scam. I suggest the you should read background, team members and other reviews before investing to it.

Well, if you mean bitcoin reffering to your question. Will its good to invest bitcoin anytime because the promising price has never expected. If you can buy bitcoin in a low price during a big dump or before fork. It could be the best responds after a month that price that you invest before will calculate after if you want sell it in a right time with a right value.

Seaze007

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:31:38 AM

Best time to invest bitcoin its up to you. But for me you choose to invest if the price of bitcoin is low.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
denny27

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:38:43 AM

In essence I think the best time to invest, it depends on our belief or intention and the breadth of our knowledge. If we are already really convinced and intend to decide investing with steady and also there is no doubt anymore, I'm sure it will be the best time to invest and it can be guarantee a success until to gain high profit. We are already knows, Bitcoin is the best choice for investing at nowadays.

fuer44

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:42:23 AM

anytime, all the time is good for investment. provided there is capital, investment is the best way. because I am sure, if you want to invest in gold, the value of gold will continue to rise in the future. and if you want to invest in bitcoin, I'm sure its value will also rise also in the future. we see graph of increasing bitcoin value from year to year. its value is always up.
that's my opinion

buwaytress

Activity: 462

I bit, therefore I am

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:44:27 AM

Talking about Bitcoin, you should always consider this moment as the best one to begin investing as it has a lot of promise in the longer run. Currently with each day, the prices are hitting crazy heighs within no time, making it more valuable as we progress.
Ideally, another thing you could is wait for some sort of a fall off (which is looking unlikely to happen anytime soon) and invest at that point of time when the prices will be lower than usual.

Oft repeated phrase in this forum is "it's never too late to buy Bitcoin". Another is "now is always a good time to buy Bitcoin". And if you made the decision any time from its inception almost a decade ago, today, you'd have made profits. In fact, if you'd bought it yesterday, you'd have seen significant profits even today. And that, for the foreseeable future, is the best thing about Bitcoin. People are just now recognising its value, you are still at the beginning of "mass adoption", and for a few more months, if not next year, you'll be considered an early adopter.

Of course, with any commodity or asset (as it's clearly seen now), Bitcoin will have its dips. You can time to buy even more Bitcoin then, but if you're a long-term holder, "now" is always the best time.

000JC88

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:51:22 AM

Time is not relevant, is where the relevant question. Even when all cryptos go down, some go up.
This is the million dollars question, which is anyone knew it, would be the richest man on earth.  Wink

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
worle1bm

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:56:09 AM

The moment you decide to invest is the best moment with lot of opportunities. Get into the market with research and move the path of progress. If we talk about by btc the prices are going to surge more and unlikely to dip at current if you are waiting for that.On an average it rose 20-25% in past 3 days and reached par level of above $10000.It is the most promising coin ever with highest returns.So decide quickly and jump into the crypto ocean without fear.

viavalenttt

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:40:15 AM

Everytime is the best to do invest in bitcoin. Because bitcoin price still up everytime.
It still more have big opportunity to get more profit from bitcoin.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency ⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1243801)
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:42:05 AM

Best time to invest is having some money and you could efford to lose it. That's money could be the best for investing .

LogitechMouse

Activity: 98

Success takes time. Be patient.

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:48:17 AM

Anytime is the best time to invest in bitcoin because as we can see the trend now, its increasing and it will continue until... I don't know. Just invest in bitcoin now if you want to gain a high ROI in the future.

Paycent BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN CRYPTOCURRENCY AND FIAT  WHITEPAPER | LINK TO DISCUSSION | ICO: 2-30 Nov ’17
Glorypaasa

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:51:02 AM

Actually thw best time to invest in bitcoin is when the value of bitcoin goes down even a little just invest your money not all because of you invest you need to take the risk to wait until your money will go up and always believe in bitcoin.
malah

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:01:35 AM

I think anytime is a good time to invest in bitcoin because to get profit in bitcoin do not have to wait for the price down, you can invest now because the price will continue to rise and no loss if you buy now

creeps

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:10:49 AM

The best time to invest with bitcoin is yesterday but opportunity will always come and the second best time to invest is today because I believe the price are still cheap to define the future. Cryptocurrency offers once in a life time opportunity to earn more money don't waste your time in nothing do invest and believe in the future of this great technology.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 126

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:20:36 AM

If you are talking about investing in bitcoin or altcoins you must looked up the the bitcoin graph. What I mean is monitor the movement of bitcoin if it is go down then grab it much better as early as you can because bitcoin is volatility we can't  speculated what will happen in the next day.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December 4th, 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.