Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 06:09:49 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best time to invest?  (Read 4650 times)
kralnewb

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:50:56 PM

What is the best time to invest?
It could be the best time to invest since the price correction is already done and you can hold it for a month if you want a good profit no matter how big is your capital but never invest all of your money in just a single coin. Try the others altcoin too, it might surprise you what these coins bring to you in the long run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelOnCrypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:01:00 PM

The best time to invest in general is the second you have free money that are not vital to your survival.
In the context of when to invest in particular asset? When this asset is in disgrace, the price is low, but you have found value in it.
That's right. You have to do your work and research the fundamental. This game is not for lazy people. Or any game, if you want to win. 
doch

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:41:24 PM

I am not sure what is best time for bitcoin to invest but in bitcoin anytime is good to invest because bitcoin is totally blessing and there will be no problem after and before the price effect. Those people who invest in their past are now happy and those who invest in present time they will be so happy from the back people so from this point this is cleared that at anytime is best to invest in bitcoin.

Trivelius

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:42:29 PM

Today is actually the best time to invest, bitcoin is down altcoins is also down so if you have fiat then buy bitcoin if you already have bitcoin and want to earn more then buy altcoins and wait for it to go green.
You are right when the time dropped then we need to earn BTC and hold up after that when the price goes high then that step will be more beneficial  when the price of bitcoin will increases, so patience and maturity works in bitcoin.

neonshium

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:03:08 AM

If you are talking about investing in bitcoin or altcoins you must looked up the the bitcoin graph. What I mean is monitor the movement of bitcoin if it is go down then grab it much better as early as you can because bitcoin is volatility we can't  speculated what will happen in the next day.
As far as bitcoin is concerned every time is the right time for investment because it is going through its Golden Era. It has already crossed $12,500 and will continue to do so for at least coming one to two months. As bitcoin is also the benchmark for alternative coins so investing in some famous of them like Ethereum can also return good profits. The most important factor of success here is trusting and understanding ones digital asset.

█████  ██      ████████  ██████  ██████  ███    ███ ███    ███ ██    ██ ███    ██ ██ ████████ ██    ██      ██████  ██████  ██ ███    ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ████  ████ ████  ████ ██    ██ ████   ██ ██    ██     ██  ██      ██      ██    ██ ██ ████   ██
███████ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██ ████ ██ ██ ████ ██ ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██    ██      ████       ██      ██    ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██  ██  ██ ██  ██  ██ ██    ██ ██  ██ ██ ██    ██       ██        ██      ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██
██   ██ ███████    ██     ██████  ██████  ██      ██ ██      ██  ██████  ██   ████ ██    ██       ██         ██████  ██████  ██ ██   ████

▄█████▄▄      ▄▄█▄▄      ▄▄█████▄   
 ▄██████████▄  █████████  ▄██████████▄
█████████████▄ █████████ ▄█████████████
 ████████████  █████████  ████████████
  ▀████████▀  ███████████  ▀████████▀  
 ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄ 
 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██ 
▄██████████████████ ██████████████████▄
██████████████████   ██████████████████
█████████████████     █████████████████
███████████████         ███████████████
 ████████████             ████████████
 ███████████               ███████████
  █████████▀               ▀█████████ 
   ████████                 ████████   
     █████▀                 ▀█████    
      ▀███                   ███▀      
         █                   █          

██     ██ ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████     ████████ ██   ██ ███████     ███████ ██    ██ ████████ ██    ██ ██████  ███████
██     ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
██  █  ██ █████       ██   ██ █████   ██      ██ ██   ██ █████          ██    ███████ █████       █████   ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██████  █████  
██ ███ ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
 ███ ███  ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████        ██    ██   ██ ███████     ██       ██████     ██     ██████  ██   ██ ███████
 ANN  BOUNTY  SONOHUB  eSPORTS  WEBWALLET 
shiunsai

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:08:42 AM

Today is actually the best time to invest, bitcoin is down altcoins is also down so if you have fiat then buy bitcoin if you already have bitcoin and want to earn more then buy altcoins and wait for it to go green.
You are right when the time dropped then we need to earn BTC and hold up after that when the price goes high then that step will be more beneficial  when the price of bitcoin will increases, so patience and maturity works in bitcoin.

If you are earning bitcoins regularly then that is the best thing as you don't have to put your real money in buying it and whatever you earn is 100% profits for you as you can afford to sell it at any time but holding longer will give you higher sum of money and if you have excess money to invest then you can invest in it now as price is comparatively lower now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               
                  ▀                   
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 644

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:27:01 AM

Not only today but everyday is the best time to invest in bitcoin. I mean that everyday when you check the price make sure that there's a dip that's happening. But if you focus more with by future goals in bitcoin, everyday, every time is a good time to best in bitcoin. Don't listen to those FUD's, make your own research so you'll be good.

Blue2012

Activity: 74

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:41:08 AM

Not only today but everyday is the best time to invest in bitcoin. I mean that everyday when you check the price make sure that there's a dip that's happening. But if you focus more with by future goals in bitcoin, everyday, every time is a good time to best in bitcoin. Don't listen to those FUD's, make your own research so you'll be good.
I think it depends on the users, if they feel that bitcoin value is too expensive that is not a best time to invest they will wait for the dump before to invest.
That is why i am not agree that every day is the best time to invest, me since i have small amount of money for capital i just wait for lower value before buying bitcoin even other coin.

swordling143

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:19:30 AM

For me, the best time to invest has always been the soonest as possible. This is because of the reason that during the span of time a person waits whether to invest or not comes to waste, thereby missing the opportunity to earn more and be more successful. So, when there's a chance to earn, we must immediately grab it before it is too late.

James ssi~

Activity: 28

bitcoin is life

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:22:14 AM

Right now is the best time to invest because as far as we all know, bitcoin’s value is keep on growing and increasing. So if you invest now, your profit will be doubled or tripled the next couple of years.
XCANA

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:45:17 AM

Op, there is no better time to buy Bitcoin or invest in Bitcoin and altcoins than now that its value has not reach the maximum height in value. In as much as investment in Bitcoin is very encouraging because of the high return, i will advise people to diversify your investment capital in other to reduce the risk of losing your capital.

Perseusallen

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:55:56 AM

The best time to invest is now. Cause we all know that when you invest money. It will take a lot of tine to grow.
Why now ? Cause its never too late to invest with bitcoin. Many of us thinking that they late about seing bitcoin but in reallity but they dont. Ever

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:13:58 AM

Op, there is no better time to buy Bitcoin or invest in Bitcoin and altcoins than now that its value has not reach the maximum height in value. In as much as investment in Bitcoin is very encouraging because of the high return, i will advise people to diversify your investment capital in other to reduce the risk of losing your capital.
I think whenever we can do that, but the sooner the action we do then we will more quickly open the opportunity to get a profitable investment. Buying Bitcoin and Altcoin is risky because the price is always changing, but when we can use the right time then the profit is not a difficult thing to get.

I have a lot to invest in trading is buying Bitcoin and some Altcoin that have high prospects, I am now just waiting for some Altcoin to achieve the target range that I specify. when the price has reached what I specify then I am ready to sell it and make a profit.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
wantjokull

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:40:29 AM

With my case, I invest whenever I have the funds available for me. Meaning I will invest if I think my savings account is in good state and completely balanced. Sometimes people are not looking at the investment as liquid one but I do many time. For example, if bitcoin or any alt coin is currently very high in rates then people tend to fear that whether to invest into them or not as they will loose the profits margin. This is not good way of looking at the investment. One should always invest into these coins in liquid way and at least put xyz % of our real salary or any income source we have on weekly basis or monthly basis. This gives us good entry point into trades and we can then have multiple exit points. Study this stagey in detail and you will understand how stuff work.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
mx667

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:41:42 AM

The best time to invest is now. Cause we all know that when you invest money. It will take a lot of tine to grow. Why now ? Cause its never too late to invest with bitcoin. Many of us thinking that they late about seing bitcoin but in reallity but they dont. Ever.

The best time to invest Bitcoin is as soon as possible and early on. If you keep waiting, you will lose and regret for the profit you will not get. If you keep waiting, Bitcoin prices will go up as time passes. That means you will not be able to profit already. The longer you wait, the higher the Bitcoin price will be and the harder it will be to collect Bitcoin. It is true that you can invest from any amount. But it would be better if you had some BTC in your pocket before it ran out of opportunity.

btsjungkook

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:51:00 AM

The best time to invest is now. Because we know that Bitcoin is the most in-demand currency now and many would like it.

C
What is C?
donadoni212

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:57:37 AM

the best time when investing is when you dare to start.
you won't know the results if you don't try it.
of course everything has to be filled with calculations and research so that you won't go wrong choosing investments that you will choose.

michkima

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:05:51 AM

The best time is always anytime right now. The thing is investing should start as early as you can. The problem is not when, but what. What you invest in makes or breaks the investment. If you like to invest in HYIPs and ponzis then you sure will lose on those investments since they are not real investments. But if you put them on solid investments like bitcoins or ethereum then you might be able to make a profit after waiting.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Ailmand

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:10:00 AM

Talking about Bitcoin, you should always consider this moment as the best one to begin investing as it has a lot of promise in the longer run. Currently with each day, the prices are hitting crazy heighs within no time, making it more valuable as we progress.
Ideally, another thing you could is wait for some sort of a fall off (which is looking unlikely to happen anytime soon) and invest at that point of time when the prices will be lower than usual.

I agree. The price point of bitcoin right now is soaring. Although, it's a good sign for the next few months, I think if you would prolong the wait, it would be more difficult to invest as it would require a larger capital because as the price of bitcoin increase, its purchasing value is too. So, right now would be the best time, ride the wave!

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
Micerker

Activity: 125

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:19:17 AM

There is no best time to invest, where you invest, and how much you invest. Just as you choose to invest in something.

center]               SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.