Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 02:07:47 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best time to invest?  (Read 5419 times)
jonland22

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:21:20 AM

What is the best time to invest?
If you have a lot to invest and accept as loss anytime can be a good time to invest, but if you are tight in budget basically you should analyze the market first, having a low price after a price siege for me is a good time to buy specially for good coins such as btc, ltc, eth Smiley

COTTAGE COIN – REAL ESTATE CRYPTOCURRENCY
WHITEPAPER  ANN  BOUNTY | VK  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  TELEGRAM  SLACK  MEDIUM  REDDIT
▬▬  PRE-ICO STARTS IN 27/11/17  ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
corroze

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:30:23 AM

yes of course this time is the best time to invest in bitcoin, because development of bitcoin every time continue to experience a good improvement of course along with its users continues to grow, and this will certainly affect the progress and rise in bitcoin prices in the next few years.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
PRE-SALE      : Nov 29 2017
TOKEN SALE : Dec 12 2017

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
dhas

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:42:16 AM

The best time to invest is right now,
No more any other time but now.
Because if you wait the time that bitcoin will fall down it will takes a long time.
So if you have already had chance to invest now, grab it and never let go.

jiamileshuai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:44:55 AM

All people who make investments definitely allow a big profit, while the current price of bitcoin soared. So it's better to wait until the bitcoin is stabilized again. After all, it returns to the wishes and desires of the capital owner, whenever he wants to invest he can do it.
Samueltalk

Activity: 266

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:58:18 AM

Now is the right time to invest in the long term you will definitely benefit, because bitcoin prices continue to increase from year to year.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
balacklava666

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:26:18 AM

now. if we invest faster then it will be faster to produce maximum results
dynospytan

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:28:34 AM

Each one of us has different perspective on how we look at bitcoin value and to other digital crypto currencies. In my own point of view on how I look at when is the best time to invest is in digital crypto is considering that value. Ofcourse if you want to be profited you need to consider that first. You must decide where do you want to invest your money but make sure that it will give you benefits.

putrisa

Activity: 121

Presale Starts on 30th of November

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:29:33 AM

no one knows when is the best time to invest but i have teory invest when the price is cheap, and i advise to always invest like you are saving for your future.

crypto4lambo

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:36:43 AM

Well it depends on how long would you like to hold your bitcoin. If your goal is for long term then I  think there is just one time only and it is now. Long term investment, in general, can give you awesome returns if invested in a right tool. And as for Bitcoin then there is no doubt that it will give you massive return. Just this year, if invested in January then you are now 900%+ richer than your original investment. Only cryptocurrency can give you that in just that span of time. If for short to mid term then you must have technical skills before entering any trade. It is critical if you entered in a wrong entry point. Use technical indicators and graph to have a more precise trading plan. Just plan your trade and trade your plan.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
Sled

Activity: 686

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:42:15 PM

no one knows when is the best time to invest but i have teory invest when the price is cheap, and i advise to always invest like you are saving for your future.
I agree to that because when we are investing, we should always think that we are actually saving for the future because if we will set our mind into that thing then it will result for us to have more eagerness that the we will be putting more and more time and attention in managing our investments and there is a high chance that it will become successful.

Barcode_

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:52:53 PM

I would say the best time to invest in bitcoin would be a few years back when bitcoin was just priced at around $300 USD per bitcoin, the investors that bought a huge amount of bitcoins at the early stages are really lucky as the price of bitcoin have risen so much in just a few years time.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████

Ellapots1234

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:07:29 PM

there is no best time to invest. as long as you have money to invest, you can start investing wherever you like it
it has no season when or where to invest it depends on you
but others says that it is better to invest as long as you are a teenager so as you grow your investment will also grow for you to be
able to reach that kind of money even in your young age
supandi wiharja

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:43:54 PM

I think all the time is good, but it's better if bitcoin prices go down because when the price goes down, it's an opportunity for us to buy as much bitcoin as possible.
But if you look at the current situation, it is very unlikely that we buy bitcoins when the price is low, because the current price is very high.
But if you currently have a lot of money to invest, i think now is the right time, because bitcoin values ​​will always increase at any time, because in long term investments in bitcoin will definitely benefit.

Bigbangcrazy

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:08:33 PM

A few days, maybe one or two weeks. I think the bitcoin price will decrease. Please invest at that time. I believe that by the end of this year or next year bitcoin prices will rise above current levels. Grin
mindfly09

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:36:50 PM

I think most of the time is the best time to invest. We don't choose or wait for the best time as long as the important is that we will invest. We have the own reason why we invest in bitcoin, the main reason is the profit and the benefits. So it depends to the people if what the best time if they start to invest. I think now is the best time of the people to invest because the price of bitcoin is good and its already popular in all country.

BTC-GREEN              Ecological Community in the Grean Planet
[ WHITEPAGE ]       J O I N   I C O   IIILIVE       [ ANN THREAD ]
❱❱❱❱❱❱      FACEBOOK      |      TWITTER      |      YOUTUBE       ❰❰❰❰❰❰
rouhaud

Activity: 702

“Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain”

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:39:46 PM

A few days, maybe one or two weeks. I think the bitcoin price will decrease. Please invest at that time. I believe that by the end of this year or next year bitcoin prices will rise above current levels. Grin

it's not so hard ot believe the price will conti nue to increase one the correction is finished, i think the best time to invest is to wait the correction drop just after a big increase, (two days ago, when price drop to 8000 for example)

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

.......Whitepaper.......
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Paecga129

Activity: 341

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:09:14 PM

I think I might have already commented on this thread, but just wanted to say/update in the case that I have not that I think maybe right now is not the best time to invest in crypto.

See, Bitcoin is the king of all cryptos and when BTC crashes, so does everything else. The simple fact is right now we are in an exponential rise and to think this will last forever would be ludicrous. I think you should wait a few months until there is a correction and then invest.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀ ▄▄████  ████▄▄ ▀▀██▄
▄██▀ ▄███████    ███████▄ ▀██▄
██▀ ▄████████▀    ▀████████▄ ▀██
██▀ ██████████      ██████████ ▀██
██▀ ██████████        ██████████ ▀██
▄██                                ██▄
██ ▄                              ▄ ██
██ ███▄                        ▄███ ██
██ ██████▄                  ▄██████ ██
██ ▀████████              ████████▀ ██
▀██ ███████                ███████ ██▀
██▄ █████▀                ▀█████ ▄██
██▄ ████        ▄▄        ████ ▄██
██▄ ▀█      ▄▄████▄▄      █▀ ▄██
██▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄██▀
▀██▄▄ ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[    ]
elloco4ever

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:19:19 PM

it's not so hard ot believe the price will conti nue to increase one the correction is finished, i think the best time to invest is to wait the correction drop just after a big increase, (two days ago, when price drop to 8000 for example)

Yes we have to wait for the right time to invest  whenever there is a drop in value like it happened before two days when panic sellers or new users try selling out their last dime as we can buy bitcoin for lesser price.

Bagaji

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:55:22 PM

There no better time to invest in Bitcoin than now that its value value is still below  $11,000 because the next move will be targeting  $12,000 maybe before end of December this year, so Op, go ahead and invest your money in Bitcoin and altcoins as we all believe the crypto currency future is great and so shall it be.

doch

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:56:28 PM

yes of course this time is the best time to invest in bitcoin, because development of bitcoin every time continue to experience a good improvement of course along with its users continues to grow, and this will certainly affect the progress and rise in bitcoin prices in the next few years.
I know bitcoin price increases and got a lot of support from these people that’s why bitcoin become popular but I think this is not the time to invest because bitcoin price increases a lot and spending money in bitcoin will be the bad idea not, when the price of bitcoin decreases a lot bit than investment will be the best and chances of getting profit will also increased.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.