Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 09:07:18 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best time to invest?  (Read 5468 times)
reda

Activity: 434

Fast Invest

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:56:25 PM

First of all, you choose a coin for invest.You can gather knowledge about this coin by reading their whitepaper and thread.After selecting coin,you have to buy this and hold this coin for a long time.I suggest you to invest in Bitcoin when it's price will decrease. Now it's price is high.For that,it is not the proper time to buy Btc.Seeing those kind of factors in any coin,then you can invest on it.Because,that time is best time to invest.

Investment is good idea but you will know the information for the all process.  Investment is improve your business process. So you will check the market place. Every day it will give more information for the business process and price Information. You will know the prices Information then you invest on time.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kamote_1102

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:15:40 PM

For me, the best time to invest is when you know how the business works. You should have proper knowledge before investing into something. Consider the market value and learn the ups and downs of the business that you want to invest for. it's good to invest in bitcoin because its' value is going higher. However, you don't want to get scammed,right? So you need to be very careful. Bitcoin can give you a lot of opportunities in making money. You just have to learn more about it before you put your money in it.

MalaViolina

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:21:00 PM

If you asking about crypto value,what is the best time to invest.. I think is the best time when crypto value are falling. Becouse you buying something for lower price than is was. If will everyone do this thing,we will alwazs make a good profit..
Gustafio

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:26:13 PM

It depends on what you are going to invest in. No one can says when is the right time to invest, because in cryptocurrency the fluctuation of most coins are unpredictable at the moment, also once you invest just always think about how big risk you are taking.

Do a lot of research before investing. Find out if you are going to invest short term or long. Find something you believe in that has a working product, a good team and a community. Don't buy something because someone shilled the coin and told you it would "moon", without doing your own research.

LyQaN

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:41:56 PM

for bitcoin it is anytime,it is still very volatile ,in last few days bitcoin price rose to 10,000$ or even 11,000$ in some exchanges and people who sold at those prices earned more profit than people who thought price will further go up and what happen was price started dropping,so you can't say ,just invest it if you can,because it has a future will earn you some decent profit ,if not a large one.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
Sasha Grey

Activity: 74

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:09:20 PM

There is no better time for immediate investment except now and no longer waiting, as we know that the upward trend in prices of all investments continues to happen so this is a major reason for immediate investments including on bitcoins.

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
finzyoj

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:33:17 AM

What is the best time to invest?
The best time  to invest is now. If I could only go back in time when bitcoin was just around $11 I will invest big but of course I can’t. I don’t want to regret that much not knowing what bitcoin is because I can do my best today to earn bitcoin. Just like what other people are doing, I am surely investing my time, effort and money in bitcoin now because of the  belief that it will be the money of the future.

Intersan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:41:01 AM

The best time is to invest is now. If I could only go back in time when bitcoin was just around $11 I will invest big but of course I can’t. I don’t want to regret that much not knowing what bitcoin is because I can do my best today to earn bitcoin. Just like what other people are doing, I am surely investing my time, effort and money in bitcoin now because of the  belief that it will be the money of the future.
Agree, I believe that bitcoin price will never back from hundred dollars/when it starting cause the volume is too high and user. This time maybe the right time, as long as bitcoin are there the price continuously increase. But not all my money because it possible will crash, there is a side that bitcoin/crypto-currency has bad uses like using in illegal transaction that will cause of falling. If this is successful much better, great opportunity our experience and result.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
gwaps012

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:48:17 AM

for me when ICO starts or just explore the website you invest and learn from them when were dump and pump in their scheme you will know is the best time to invest im a newbie so not so good at all but im trying my bestest to learn more

¦SYNTHESTECH¦¦Pre-ICO December
misterj

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:53:38 AM

In my opinion. The best time to invest is when the altcoin has a promising team, application, and environment. If those three succed, then surely the altcoin to. Thus, making your investment gain high profit like what bitcoin does to its early investors and risk takers.

trickee

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:15:32 AM

well,anytime is the best time to invest it depends on your decision.it is good to invest when you are ready and when your situation is good and the most important is do a plan to make sure it.To invest you need to focus all the time to achieve your goal and to succeed all your difficulties.

Aeneas

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:30:29 AM

There are few different good times to invest (or to buy if you are a trader). But the goal is the same. You should buy cheaper and sale for more expensive price. When trading, you think about technical analysis, I don't speak about any kind of shapes, I wish to suggest to analyze every current market figures, It will help you to understand you target coin market and make right decisions.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:39:41 AM

In my opinion. The best time to invest is when the altcoin has a promising team, application, and environment. If those three succed, then surely the altcoin to. Thus, making your investment gain high profit like what bitcoin does to its early investors and risk takers.
I think investing should be done on a low price status to avoid high risk and to avoid big capital consumption investing is reall always depend  on the price  behind the line  and maybe we should reffer to update  the price evry now and then.The most important thing there is the  price,  people really believe that investing is really profitable but i think  we  need to work hard for it in order for is to gain.

Tamim121

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:25:37 AM

I think the best time to invest when the price is low. But all the day and every moment is the best time for investment. Because the price of bitcoin grow up day by day. So you must get more profit whenever you invest its not the fact.

Hawkers7

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:39:49 AM

For me, anytime is the best time to invest. You can invest in bitcoin anytime as long as you have money. While some people invest in bitcoin or buy bitcoin when its price goes down so they can buy a large amount of it. In that way, they can earn a lot of profit when they sell their bitcoin if the price of it goes up. Investing in bitcoin is a good idea to earn money.

[ Globitex ] Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⇩⇩⇩ Download WHITEPAPER ⇩⇩⇩ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  FacebookTwitterLinkedInReddit  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Chooroz

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:06:36 AM

I think you will never know. If you’re lucky enough, congrats you’re rich 👐🏻
For me the best time to invest is when we have a lot of money to invest for, because even we want to invest if we dont have money its nothing, so for me lets save our money and after we save enough money we can finally invest and wait for long time and be rich in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ❱ Powering True Care Coordination ❰ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SimplyVital Health ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▂▂▂ Whitepaper Token Sale 22nd of Feb   Twitter   Telegram Discord ▂▂▂
Portia12

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:53:37 AM

Anytime is the best time to invest bitcoin as long as bitcoin price is increasing you can invest your money with bitcoin because it is very profitable now.

AVAMONEY

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:16:56 PM

If you means investing long-term and just holding it. You can buying and invest Bitcoins anytime.

If you asking about crypto value,what is the best time to invest.. I think is the best time when crypto value are falling. Becouse you buying something for lower price than is was. If will everyone do this thing,we will alwazs make a good profit..
As your opinions you always wait when price are falling which it happen when correction made, this is not always happen in daily or a week. But actually you will missed the train.

Sled

Activity: 686

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:33:17 PM

If you means investing long-term and just holding it. You can buying and invest Bitcoins anytime.

As your opinions you always wait when price are falling which it happen when correction made, this is not always happen in daily or a week. But actually you will missed the train.

You will not miss the train if you know how to analyze the market because if you don't know how to analyze the market then you will be just end up finding the best price and keep asking to other people to what is the best time to invest or what is the best price to buy bitcoin. You should learn it by yourself so this common question can be answered by yourself.

doomloop

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:46:16 PM

yes of course this time is the best time to invest in bitcoin, because development of bitcoin every time continue to experience a good improvement of course along with its users continues to grow, and this will certainly affect the progress and rise in bitcoin prices in the next few years.
There are two important factors which carries a very significant importance while making this decision of investing your money. The first thing is that whether you are having this much of savings that you actually can invest in some sort of business. Secondly, whether you are having this much of knowledge that you can get some good amount of profit by investing your money into some business. Once you think you have both the things, then that is the best time to go for investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.