Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 10:39:16 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best time to invest?  (Read 5394 times)
JCLee

Activity: 98

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:22:28 PM

What is the best time to invest?

The best time to invest by experience is when Bitcoin drops. Experience that is buy low sell high. So when the BTC reduced you should invest so much because BTC will increase again quickly. This time it is good to invest in Bitcoin because its price is falling compared to the time 3 days ago.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Rufsilf

Activity: 335

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:24:54 PM

The best time to invest by experience is when Bitcoin drops. Experience that is buy low sell high. So when the BTC reduced you should invest so much because BTC will increase again quickly. This time it is good to invest in Bitcoin because its price is falling compared to the time 3 days ago.  Grin
It doesn't matter if you bought your bitcoin from drops or dips or you just buy bitcoin at the recent high prices because the only thing that matter in trading or investing is selling something for a higher price so we can earn some profit and that is what you need to remember always and do, just buy then always sell it for a higher price.

█
           ███
          ████   ▄
         ███ ███▄█▀█
        ███   ██   █
   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀
  █           █   █▀
 ▀▀█████▀▀▀███   █
██
    ███ █   █   █ ██
   ███   █   █ █   ███
  ████████   █████████
 ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   ██▀▀▀▀▀▀
            █▄▄▄█
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
A  G A M I N G  R E V O L U T I O N  I S  O N  T H E  W A Y
|      FACEBOOK      |      SLACK      ▀▀▀▀      WHITEPAPER      ▀▀▀▀      TWITTER      |      TELEGRAM      |
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
logicgate

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:40:10 PM

As the market cap of crypto currencies is still peanuts compared to the fiat money market cap and as the fiat money crap like dollar and euro will continue to lose its value until it will burst, anytime is a good time to invest in crypto currencies, but you have to be cautious when selecting the right coins.
The right time to invest in any kind of business is when you are having this much money in your account that you actually are in a position to invest your money in some sort of business. In addition to this, you need to invest your money only when you are really confident that you can make out something profitable by investing your money. Now-a-days, investing in crypto currency especially bitcoin is really a very good choice.

AniviaBtc

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:17:43 PM

For me the best time to invest is now that even the price of bitcoin is very high but if you buy today you should invest it long-term to 3-4 years and for me it's great that you earn and many also say that the bitcoin price will increase in december and it will come down soon especially in the coming Christmas.

tawfiquecse

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:49:46 PM

For bitcoin I think the best time to invest is when bitcoin price is going down. However, it happens seldom nowadays, bitcoin price is increasing so fast. If you don't want to miss the chance, you should buy bitcoin at high price and hold that bitcoin . After 1-2 years later price will keep on going up. And before invest you should make your own research ,
Don't go with majority .

giga_999

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:50:39 PM

The best time for investments could be start of January
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1120

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:31:20 PM

Daily cost average it. Buy a bit every day, week or month.

Trying to time the market is a lot harder than you think.
That is a very good strategy and most times you can be lucky to get some at dips. It is not every time that gets to work which is why one may need to always follow the trend if this is the pattern one wants to follow to invest.

Like you said, timing the market is very hard, most especially for bitcoin and you just have to be careful so you do not miss on the right show. This is why one should just forget anything and just buy at the point necessary as long as they understand everything about bitcoin.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

doomloop

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:39:15 PM

In my opinion. The best time to invest is when the altcoin has a promising team, application, and environment. If those three succed, then surely the altcoin to. Thus, making your investment gain high profit like what bitcoin does to its early investors and risk takers.
The most important thing which matter the most is when you are having this much of preparation that you are sure enough that you actually will be able to make something profitable by investing your money. Go for investing money only at that very time when you are well prepared. Else, there are slightly chances that you will end up having loss. Moreover, try to gather some good amount of money first and then invest accordingly.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████

bebejhen

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:40:08 PM

I think the best time to invest isa RIGHT NOW. If you're not investing yet to any company or never tried that you must start right now because investing takes time to earn a profit. If you are preparing for your future you must start investing right away specially when you are not that young so that when the time that you'll take a responsibilities you are ready to face it.
lapesca

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:09:25 PM

For me the best time to invest is now that even the price of bitcoin is very high but if you buy today you should invest it long-term to 3-4 years and for me it's great that you earn and many also say that the bitcoin price will increase in december and it will come down soon especially in the coming Christmas.

Why it will decrease during christmas time?
Apple Mac

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:21:14 PM

For me, the best time to invest when talking about bitcoin cryptocurrency is when the price is currently on the low price but you are seeing the potential that it can grow into larger quantity as time passes by. Because investing into a crypto when it is currently on its price peak will be risky although beneficial in a sense that you are just gaining a small amount of profit and you have a great chance to lose whenever the price drops from high into low price.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ BRING YOUR MONEY TO LIFE ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
★★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ STACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★★
kodtycoon

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:53:17 PM

Whenever you can to invest, then do it, because investing in bitcoin can be done whenever you want, it's never too late to invest in bitcoin. Actually, when the correction is the right time to buy bitcoin to invest, but if you keep waiting for such things, then you will pass your good chance to get a good profit too.

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
    ▄█▀▀▄▄███████▄▄▀▀█▄
  ▄█▀▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀████▄▀█▄
 ▄█ █████▀█ ▄▄▄ █▀█████ █▄
▄█ █████   █████   █████ █▄
█ ██████   ▀███▀   ██████ █
█ ███████         ███████ █
█ ██████   ▄███▄   ██████ █
▀█ █████   █████   █████ █▀

▀█ █████▄█ ▀▀▀ █▄█████ █▀
  ▀█▄▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▄▀▀███████▀▀▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

▄█████████ ███      ███  ▄█████  ▄█████  ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄   ▄█████████ ███       ███
███▀        ███      ███ ███▀    ███▀    ███▀    ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ ███▀        ███       ███
███         ███      ███ ███     ███     ████████████ ███      ███ ███         ███▄     ▄███
███▄        ███▄    ▄███ ███     ███     ███▄         ███      ███ ███▄         ▀███████████
 ▀█████████  ▀████████▀  ███     ███      ▀█████      ███      ███  ▀█████████          ▄███
                                                                                     █████▀

rushel22

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:25:24 PM

The best time to invest is the moment you knew about bitcoin so it is not very expensive because the longer you knew bitcoin and you did not invest, the higher the price of bitcoin will go. Just like what happened to me, I invested in bitcoin five months later after I knew it and it rises for two times its price the moment I knew about it. Regret is always at the end and now I only have a very less amount of bitcoin in my wallet.

djablom1

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:43:06 PM

Just wait till the price goes down to something like 3k because i think that is a fair price i would want to pay for it because i do not have a big income or an extremely good job i am a normal person living on a normal income.

PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence
❱❱ PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED ❰❰
 / WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
roflmao129

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:00:27 PM

The best time to invest is when no one knows about your investment program or when everyone is scared. For example, I always buy more bitcoin when there is a dump because it is a great time to collect mroe and more cheap bitcoin. People are scared and it is a good time for us to obtain bitcoin

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICONovember 28th ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████            TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT            ████ ███ ██ ▌
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 114

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:10:29 PM

I Think the best time to invest in bitcoin is when the price dump, the probability for you to gained so much profit is when it will dump again , the profit you have will be double.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
CarnagexD

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:38:49 PM

I think the best time to invest is when btc dropped at low value, that scenario is a good opportunity to buy bitcoins. But if you have enough money you can invest now, the value of btc is increasing everytime so there's a sure return of investment in the long run.
If bitcoin price falls it signals an opportunity  for us to invest because if we would star  with a lower price of bitcoin we tend to have more opportunity  to earn more and to have and bigger profit in the future that could possibly  help us your earn.

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌             ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
PaolaArcanjo

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:25:57 AM

if you want to invest in bitcoin I tell every day you can invest your money in bitcoin. if you follow regularly price chart you saw that every month a time all coin price is down. this time is best to invest.
Nunoluck

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:12:46 AM

Now, time is very important aspect. We should have atleas an investment when we are young, so our time will not be wasted, and we will have the better hope for our future. Investment is not only in form of financial but also knowledge.

dissgo

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:14:49 AM

If you want to invest in bitcoin, the best time is always right now. Of course the best best time is when it was cheap about 6-7 years ago, but it's not loo late if you believe in the project.
tons of people always wait for correction too much like if it got back to $5000 or something like that, but then it jumped or bounced back to $10000 in short, now even more.
but, that's it. Most of people are dissapointed when they ain't restock yet when it dropped just a little bit.
you can be long-term holder in bitcoin, because this is getting more popular time after time.
I think it's good to spend about 25-50% of savings to invest in this every month or however you want, no matter how much bitcoin worth.
cause, I think it's like bluechip.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
............Open      Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.