Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:49:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Large Investment into Ethereum?  (Read 1257 times)
skullsandbones

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:43:00 PM

If it drops it will drop only a little, but then it will rise again, thats what the pattern in the graph shows. Its slowly moving upwards. It will reach $600 by 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:44:40 PM

I'm very new to AltCoins and all of it in general, this is my first post too!

I have started to invest into some AltCoins, but! I am looking to invest a large amount into a coin and Ethereum is looking promising, do you guys think that it is a good investment?

And is the price too high atm? ($483.36) or shall I wait for it to drop? do you guys think it will drop?

Huh Huh Huh Tongue

I like Ethereum, but I would not put everything into one coin. I'd be happy with something like 40% Bitcoin, 30% Ethereum, 30% assorted other alts. Always keep some btc!
I agree, putting all your investment into one coin is not the wisest idea, even if ethereum shows some promising growth and even if poeple are saying that it is a good time to invest in it, still you should not invest all of your moeny into it hell even you should not even invest all your money into bitcoin, you have to be wise when it comes to cryptocurrencies, you have to know where to put your moeny, dividing your cap on 3 or 4 coins can get you some profit , the way this works is, one coins goes and another goes down you would still be making profit from both sides. rather than just being tied to the fiath of one coin and not earniing anything when it is down.
Monartis

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:54:43 PM

How are people predicting future ETH price movements? It looks pretty volatile, looking at the historic data.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:56:53 PM

I have started to invest into some AltCoins, but! I am looking to invest a large amount into a coin and Ethereum is looking promising, do you guys think that it is a good investment?

And is the price too high atm? ($483.36) or shall I wait for it to drop? do you guys think it will drop?

Huh Huh Huh Tongue
if you think that ethereum has a promising future and good for investment go ahead make your future with the alt.

But all i can say is investing in ethereum has to be needed a long term dont expect a quick money .for you to reach you goal earning money in investment 1-3 years of time must be alot not as when you wanted it to
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:02:38 PM

I've invested at 400$ price level. I think that it should grow much higher than 500$ in few weeks. So just do it and go to the moon Wink

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:05:13 PM

I think now is a perfect moment to invest into ETH because it's going to grow up to skies because of further changes that will be made in its algorhytm...so, I'm sure that it will be a decent decision to invest in ETH now.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Kupiy (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:16:51 PM

To be honest, even though Ethereum is the best altcoin at the moment.  There are better options for a large investment into altcoins which could possibly end up with higher returns than investing in Ethereum alone.  Look into Stratis for example.  It is very undervalued with many upcoming releases.  

Yes, stratis I have kept my eye on and invested into! I have also looked into nexus and Ark! but haven't invested as much!

dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:19:29 PM

Today isn't to late to invest large amount of money before entering 2018 because this last quarter is the best quarter of Ethereum and other top Altcoins.
Invest Ethereum and you'll never regret after few months of waiting.

IgniHash

Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:22:53 PM

Huh Huh Huh Tongue

Better to do more deep research about ethereum price speculation. Some channel group said, price will more higher than today. Maybe will cross around $700. But i suggest to wait a few days, and see price a bit lower.

dangdangdang

Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:23:40 PM

To be honest, even though Ethereum is the best altcoin at the moment.  There are better options for a large investment into altcoins which could possibly end up with higher returns than investing in Ethereum alone.  Look into Stratis for example.  It is very undervalued with many upcoming releases.  

Yes, stratis I have kept my eye on and invested into! I have also looked into nexus and Ark! but haven't invested as much!

I do believe Stratis has a good future too. In parallel of the top Altcoins that is recommended for investment before 2018, Stratis is indeed playing well along with Altcoins. If I'm going to invest Altcoins today I would choose Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, LiteCoin and Stratis for long-term investments. I know my future would be perfect if I started to invest today.
Crypto-Currency is something that will give us the chance to prepare out future because this is the future of economy and trade.

posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:28:37 PM

If it drops it will drop only a little, but then it will rise again, thats what the pattern in the graph shows. Its slowly moving upwards. It will reach $600 by 2018.

For those of you who are new to ETH, the ethereum was trading easily at 0.09 to 0.14 btc range a few months before. Then we saw bitcoin rise and all the alts were down including ethereum and it went as low as 0.04 BTC.  Now many people are saying that ETH is rising high but in reality it is still down of what it was priced few months before. I will like to see it grow all time high value and move further from there.
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:30:48 PM

You won't regret if you invest large amount in Ethereum.
MyOddz

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

Here for a good time, not a long time.

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:32:28 PM

get in to eth under $500 as much as you can. i've been telling people the same when it was at 250, 300, 350 and 400. it went from 365 to 470 in the space of a few days. this isn't a flash in the pan. people are finally beginning to see just how important ethereum will become.

it will eventually surpass bitcoin in terms of market and cap and coin price.

LOTS OF ETHEREUM ENS (.eth) NAMES AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE, CONTACT FOR DETAILS.
iron talon

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:35:48 PM

Huh Huh Huh Tongue

The price is at its ATH value in the format of USD, in the format of BTC its price should make 2x to catch up with its old BTC format ATH value. If you want to invest in ethereum like 1-2 years, the price is still nice. Holders are gonna earn too much from it.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:38:37 PM

For those of you who are new to ETH, the ethereum was trading easily at 0.09 to 0.14 btc range a few months before. Then we saw bitcoin rise and all the alts were down including ethereum and it went as low as 0.04 BTC.  Now many people are saying that ETH is rising high but in reality it is still down of what it was priced few months before. I will like to see it grow all time high value and move further from there.

Any coin can be traded easily but looking for the profit is the matters in the trading platform. We need to check the price movement frequently when we are involved in trading. If you find the value more than you invested in trade for sometime.
Try to utilize that time and sell the concern you have opened a trade. You will be profitable else the time ends for the day you have to go with the whatever you see on that time.
Try to utilize the price movement to your favor then the trade will be in your hand always.
Kupiy (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:49:11 PM

Huh Huh Huh Tongue
I think now price is growing very fast and near to Christmas Holidays ETH and other alts will go down.

Why so you think it will go down during Christmas holidays? And what causes it to go down? 
Sorry if asking stupid questions pretty new to this
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:50:12 PM

In terms of value, the price of etherum has decreased compared to a few years ago. But take a look at what happened over the past few weeks, we've seen a tremendous increase, when bitcoin prices are rising very high. This has all shown us all that etherum can follow bitcoin and trends etherum has a very high level of popularity in the world of digital currency.
Kupiy (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:59:38 PM

In terms of value, the price of etherum has decreased compared to a few years ago. But take a look at what happened over the past few weeks, we've seen a tremendous increase, when bitcoin prices are rising very high. This has all shown us all that etherum can follow bitcoin and trends etherum has a very high level of popularity in the world of digital currency.

I agree with you, Ethereum is second currency it can easily follow the path of bitcoin and the way it has increased, I think it can easily hit around $1000 and more by mid 2018.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:01:46 PM

Its risky to invest huge money in Ethereum as price can go in any direction in future so its better to invest only small amount in it and rest should be invested in bitcoins to gain higher profits in future.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀