Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:19:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Swap bitcoin to alts  (Read 1237 times)
tororoshka

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:16:47 PM

Now such an unpredictable crypto-currency market! I'm afraid ,that the prices for altcoins will fly down if the bitcoin price goes down, as many will want to buy bitcoin at a cheaper price.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:39:48 PM

I, too, hold the opinion that this is not necessary, since the demand for bitcoin is growing and the price is also high. For insurance, it is possible to partially buy some coins, as previously described. The choice is still yours.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:52:36 PM

I, too, hold the opinion that this is not necessary, since the demand for bitcoin is growing and the price is also high. For insurance, it is possible to partially buy some coins, as previously described. The choice is still yours.

I would hold Bitcoin for a while and I would refrain from this procedure until the new year. Then I would watch BTC's actions and I think I would soon turn him into Altcoins.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:53:58 PM

I think it's not a good idea now to swap from bitcoin to alt.... bitcoin price is rising day by day and there are no clear signals that this rise will stop...
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:20:22 PM

Now such an unpredictable crypto-currency market! I'm afraid ,that the prices for altcoins will fly down if the bitcoin price goes down, as many will want to buy bitcoin at a cheaper price.
The whole Cryptocurrency markets been unpredictable since the start. You have to get over your feelings and just invest!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aanbudi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:25:52 PM

If I have a Bitcoin, I will keep my Bitcoin without having to switch to Altcoin. Because in some times this Bitcoin is safer to hold. The price is rising rapidly enough for profit without having to trade Altcoin.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:28:51 PM

You are correct. It is best to save in bitcoin and hold it.This is my mistake several months ago before the halving. I park my bitcoin to some alts and when bitcoin becomes bullish all alts in red. I lost much in bitcoin value which I regret.
Raffy11

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

If i were you i will never swap my BTC to altcoins because BTC is the most valuable coin in the market and i think that its value will rise up and no altcoins will ever catch up with btc or even overtake on it.

◥Telegram ◥Twitter     ❖◆❖◆❖    DOMINANT CHAIN   ◆❖◆❖◆    ◥Facebook ◥Reddit
◥Ann Thread         Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform          ◥Whitepaper
weinuogpein0375

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:19:12 AM

I think it is unreasonable to make such kind of conclusion because the bitcoin will still control the market. If you want to invest the alts, but you should know that the risk is high.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:49:05 AM

Yes, in November of last year bitcoin needed to be kept and advice was given by the faithful. Then, in December, bitcoin started up to 20,000 dollars, it was a good sight. Now, before the New Year, altcoins have grown quite well in price and among them, first of all, ethereum, whose value has grown to 1223 dollars. It seems to me that this will stop the alts, since further bitcoin should continue to grow, if its shortcomings associated with the slowness and high cost of transactions do not interfere.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:48:08 AM

Now that the Bitcoin value has dipped in 2018, I think the other way round should be done. Alts should be switched for Bitcoin especially since the altcoin run seems to be at its end. Hopefully this is the right decision though haha.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:57:53 AM

I still think that this is a sensible choice if you have picked out some high quality and good potential alt coins. I have experienced several alt coins growing in value by between 500 and 900% in the past couple of months. I personally don't see Bitcoin growing in value by more than 100% this year.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:04:51 AM

Bitcoin rally  today is huge and it must end at some point.

Now I want to swap part of bitcoins into alts with only one goal  - to gain bitcoin value. What do you think? What alts will raise in bitcoin price in next days if bitcoin begin to fall in dollar value?
Bitcoin is currently falling in dollars pricing and bitcoin may drop further before standing on a strong support level at bellow  $13,000 and resume strong bullish momentum again. Microsoft as stop using bitcoin deposit and the news affect bitcoin pricing.
Malbaunti

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:07:12 AM

Distribution your Deposit - the need. In your portfolio should be dollars, BTC, altcoins. This will help to minimize losses.
Frank76

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:16:34 AM

The transition to altcoins makes sense in the event that you do not expect a long-term perspective. because I'm not in a hurry, I stay in the altcoins, they will bring me more income.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:20:43 AM

Not a good idea bro, much better to hold your bitcoin because it will surely increase and swapping some of you bitcoin for alts is kinda risky because we do not know who and what coins are good to make bitcoin increase.
amircd

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:21:52 AM

Bitcoin Gold is a good swap, since it's correlated with bitcoin and mean reversion effect could occur, like the rally in BCH
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:35:11 AM

I think it's better to buy altcoins on the growth of bitcoin. Then you can buy altcoins at the best prices. I hold 50% of the capital in bitcoins and for this amount I buy altcoins when their price goes down. The other 50% are in altcoins and these altcoins I sell on their growth and so I earn bitcoins.

Sleeper..

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:37:57 AM

If you are just getting into it then buy some alts, but do research about them first, you need to trust the company and the people who are in the project. Do not fall for FUD spreaders after the coin is booming. Grin Cheesy
cripto_fc

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

do you think in the near future some alt coin will pass bitcoin?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: