Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 5 BTC partnership/investment . No Ponzi / Scam .  (Read 218 times)
BuyingBTCForCS (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:34:42 PM

Greetings to all who will read this message .

I am not here to ask you to pay me 5 BTC and watch me do all the stuff .
I will not post the idea here since it may be copied by someone else , I am here to have a chat with someone that would have 5 BTC so we can put it together ( I mean paying the advertising and whatever we will need)

The bussiness details will be sent only to the people who own that kind of BTC with proof . I can show them that I've outcashed over 70 BTC in the past 12 months and that's only the outcash .

The guys who will try to troll , I do not see any reason to do that on this topic .

Best regards,
Blue Whale
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:15:22 PM

Wtf is that noob?! You just ask 5BTC which is ~49.700$ for nothing,an idea of thin air and crap???
If you have this "growing BTC in the trees" idea (lol),you should be on permanent vacations in a fantastic beach or to the moon!

So you stop posting these troll bullshit topics and GTFO from here. Kiss
BuyingBTCForCS (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:21:28 PM

Wtf is that noob?! You just ask 5BTC which is ~49.700$ for nothing,an idea of thin air and crap???
If you have this "growing BTC in the trees" idea (lol),you should be on permanent vacations in a fantastic beach or to the moon!

So you stop posting these troll bullshit topics and GTFO from here. Kiss

As I said I won't tell it here as I do not want someone else to copy it . I do not ask for someone to send me 5 BTC as I mentioned .
You are a Hero member but as I see you're just a close minded . It's not an idea of thin air and crap .

You're not gonna be paid in BTC or to give you back % of your investment .
As I said it is not a ponzi scam or something like that and I do not want that 5BTC in my adress , after someone contacts me and shows me that he has it I will give him all the information and everything , I never said I would need them into my wallet , I never said you cannot deny the offer .

If you're not interested why do you even comment over here ? We do not know each other and I'm not marked as a scammer or something .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: