Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:05:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [UK GROUP BUY] ASICMiner USB Block Erupters (closed & complete)  (Read 6762 times)
OutCast3k (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 601

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 04:19:42 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2013, 10:48:25 AM by OutCast3k

New group buy here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=255670

Update:

Received the delivery from YXT at 2:00PM, shipped the items by 3:55pm, will provide tracking number by email shortly (or possibly PM, as two people didn't send me their email on their order form). Should receive them by 1PM tomorrow (you must sign for the delivery).

---------------------------------------

Update:

And its been shipped! Cheesy I have a tracking number for the first batch (That's still waiting to show up in the system)

Update:

008cf95b3137d1290dcd7cabb134d2d179d10151c01af3f16aecb8ebf8d826e3 Thats the txid for our order with yxt Smiley will let you know when I get a tracking ID.

Update:

YXT starts shipping tomorrow (10th of July) announced here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246020.msg2691448#msg2691448

Update:

YXT has confirmed he can supply us with the units we need for the first batch (good thing I ordered early and kept the unit quantity low). Just waiting for him to provide a payment address and shipping date now. woohoo! Smiley

Update:

YXT has contacted me asking me how many units I want and where I want to ship to, so it looks like there is some progress. Things are looking promising Smiley Unfortunetly I still have no idea where we are in the queue still or when he will ship, once I have some more information I will let you know.

Update:

So YXT has given an update here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246020.msg2656745#msg2656745 I showed interest very early on, both via PM (hours after the initial announcement) and in his official thread (4th reply), but unfortunetly I have no idea where we are in the queue right now, as soon as I know I will update this thread.

Update:

I *may* consider taking more orders for a second batch, If there is the interest for it, and it can be organised before YXT accepts orders. Comment if you're interested. (no promises)

Update:

Those that have orders, or reserved units are below;

user / units / status

nottm28 #13 paid
NR3000 #4 paid

qukkM #12 paid
johncabat #6 paid

IYFTech #4 paid
vayvanne #1 paid
jago25_98 #1 paid
badgersong #3 paid

I've got the rest obviously.

Update:

So to those that want to make a payment now (IYFTech & nottm28);

Please only make a payment from an address you can sign from:

The payment address is; 1CqnAsqSunQhqFjKw9nWjuwq1EDDq5r2Ez

The current estimate postage costs are 0.21 BTC, although this could change (if you choose to pay in several days instead of today). Please also be aware I'll likely be converting the postage to GBP fairly quickly so if for any reason a refund is issued you may have the postage costs returned to you in the GBP equivalent.  

Once you've made a payment, please PM me your full name, address, email, phone number, quantity, transaction ID and finally a refund address (just incase)

Update:

We seem to have hit the 50 units required, brilliant. Could everyone please PM me their email addresses, just so I have another way of contacting you outside of bitcointalk for when payment is required.

Update:

There are only 12 units to go, but YXT will be accepting orders any day now, and so that everyone knows where they stand, if we don't sell 12 units within the next 24 hours (by 10PM BST, 2nd July), or by the time YXT starts taking orders this group buy will be cancelled due to lack of interest and you should find an alternative method to obtain them. I suspect, YXT will sell out as quick as BTCGUILD did, and i don't want anyone to miss out because we're waiting to fill the last couple of places.

Update:

Looks like we only need to sell another 16 12 units so anyone from the UK, best hurry.

Hey everyone,

This is for UK bitcoiners only.

Is there any serious interest for these USB Block Erupters in the UK?

I'm looking to purchase about 20-25 units for myself from YXT to replace some old 5850s, (But would like to get the amount due down as much as possible.) Leaving another 25-30 units to find some happy homes.

YXTs topic : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246020

If there is some interest, I would resell them for 0.99 BTC per unit, plus a order handling fee of 0.07 btc, plus P&P (probably about 0.20 BTC for insured, signed for, next day delivery). To clarify, 7 units would cost 7 BTC + P&P. *edit: postal price may change slightly if the value of BTC changes also*

I have enough funds to cover the initial order of 50 if there is the interest, so a payment doesn't need to be made before hand.

You can either pay me directly with Bitcoin or use Escrow.

Collection is fine. (I'm near the Dartford Tunnel)

Anyone interested? If there is not by the time YXT starts taking orders, I'll likely close this topic and go it alone.

coinb.in - Open Source, Multi Signature, HD Wallet and more! | Donate: 33tht1bKDgZVxb39MnZsWa8oxHXHvUYE4G

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 04:38:36 PM

UK - need 8 units - I would join you

donations not accepted
johncabat

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 12:13:31 AM

I am in the UK and would be interested in taking 6 units. P&P, tracked, insured, next-day signed-for, with tracking ID supplied privately on the day of shipping please.

I will hold this offer open until Friday 5th July 22:00BST during which time I hope that some timings for this buy, or if it's going ahead at all, might be known by then please.

I would have to buy in a lot of the BTC to fund this, and I'm also a newb round these parts (but been GPU mining and following BTC as a hobby for 3 months).
Because of this I would like to ask if you would accept a UK-UK bank transfer in GBP equivalent.
This would be easier for me, no exchanges/fee's or middle-men for either of us, and very secure for you it would be non-reversible just like BTC itself.
This would be at a benchmark conversation rate, open to further discussion.
If this is not acceptable no offence will be taken, I will buy up BTC accordingly and my offer still stands.

As per your offer "payment doesn't need to be made before hand" I would wish to make payment at a time you can publically state that you have the units in hand and ready to ship next-day following your receipt of confirmed payment.  I look forward to hearing from you and if you accept my offer in principle.
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 08:35:44 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2013, 08:59:59 AM by OutCast3k

Great, so about 16 units to go Cheesy

@johncabat, If this buy receives enough interest and goes ahead, I'll make a payment from my own funds for the 50, I wont request payment until YXT confirms he has shipped, and I have a tracking number. This way I can quickly organise shipping for the day I receive them (Yes, escrow is fine for the nervous).

If you'd prefer to wait until they are in my hands, this is fine but you'll run a risk of a small delay or someone else buying them. With regards to accepting GBP, I can do this as well but I'd prefer Bitcoin, as it means I've then got to exchange it on localbitcoins/bittylicious/gox myself.

coinb.in - Open Source, Multi Signature, HD Wallet and more! | Donate: 33tht1bKDgZVxb39MnZsWa8oxHXHvUYE4G
johncabat

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 10:30:41 AM

@johncabat, If this buy receives enough interest and goes ahead, I'll make a payment from my own funds for the 50, I wont request payment until YXT confirms he has shipped, and I have a tracking number. This way I can quickly organise shipping for the day I receive them.

Hi OutCast, Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, fair point about the payment timing and not wanting to miss out.  I agree that when you have evidence that YXT has shipped would be a good time to pay.

With regards to accepting GBP, I can do this as well but I'd prefer Bitcoin, as it means I've then got to exchange it on localbitcoins/bittylicious/gox myself.

Thank you.  As you say that BTC is definitely your preference I will endeavour to pay in full with BTC.  I'll start buying some up this week, but not the full amount until we know this has the big full green light.  It's just a shame I'm not sat on a nice pot of BTC, the only thing making me nervous is the as yet unknown timings of things and me being sure I can sort the fiat<->BTC quick enough.  So I could be safe in the knowledge that if I'm a coin or two short at the last minute, I would make sure you get 100% of what I owe one way or another.  For your inconvenience and fee's in having to handle GBP if necessary I offer a goodwill +7.5% on any GBP part above the agreed exchange rate.

I'll just cross my fingers and sit back now for the week, hope you get the additional interest to go ahead.

I came here having already looked around at my options to get hold of some of these sticks to the UK.  Everything else I saw had issues with either pricing, risk, availability or expensive international P&P.  I am confident your UK based 1 BTC+handling+P&P offer is simply the best option to anyone in the UK right now.
souliouz

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 12:15:19 PM

Hi,
I am curious as whether you really see any ROI with these. At least within the first 6 months. Or are you planning for ROI in lifetime.
The problem is that even if you achieve ROI, after that (in about 6 months time), then it will mine virtually nothing, given the ASIC juggernauts that will be on the market at that time.
The big question, as always, is on delivery of the ASIC counter parts. Any delay on them is a gain for what's available now.
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 01:07:03 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2013, 01:22:37 PM by OutCast3k

Hi,
I am curious as whether you really see any ROI with these. At least within the first 6 months. Or are you planning for ROI in lifetime.
The problem is that even if you achieve ROI, after that (in about 6 months time), then it will mine virtually nothing, given the ASIC juggernauts that will be on the market at that time.
The big question, as always, is on delivery of the ASIC counter parts. Any delay on them is a gain for what's available now.

The magic 8 ball says "try again later"

Sorry, jokes aside, I really have no idea, and although you do raise a very valid point, I'm personally looking to replace a room full of loud and hot graphics cards, for me they're quite ideal even if they do take 6 months to a year to break even.

*edit* Can we try to keep this on topic, please only post if you're from the UK and are interested. Cheers guys Smiley

nottm28

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 01:32:07 PM

Might be a good idea to update the OP to say Hurry - only 16 units left

donations not accepted
NR3000

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 06:43:50 PM

I take 4 units. So 12 left Smiley

nottm28

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 07:54:43 PM

Hey looking good - come on you UK buyers - only 12 units left!

donations not accepted
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 08:26:11 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2013, 09:57:06 PM by OutCast3k

It is Smiley but please remember if YXT suddenly opens for orders before we reach 50, users should find an alternative method of obtaining them as I wont be able to place an order.

I'm actually thinking about limiting this group buy to another 24 hours, so that everyone knows where they stand. I don't want to upset anyone.

nottm28

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 08:27:35 PM

It is Smiley but please remember if YXT suddenly opens for orders before we reach 50 users should find an alternative method of obtaining them as I wont be able to place an order.

I'm actually thinking about limiting this group buy to another 24 hours, so that everyone knows where they stands. I don't want to upset anyone.

Yep agreed and fine with that

donations not accepted
johncabat

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 11:11:31 AM

Adding a cheeky bump  Wink
qukkM

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 12:25:52 PM

I will take the remaining 12 units

http://www.bitcoinseedshop.com -  the first bitcoin only cannabis seed shop. Secure, pseudonymous payments.
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 02:34:27 PM

Awesome, the coins are ready to be sent, I'm constantly checking YXTs thread to see when he will be accepting orders and will try and place the order as early as possible.

*edit*

Could everyone please PM me their email addresses, just so I have another way of contacting you outside of bitcointalk for when payment is required.

*edit*

I've let YXT know we're waiting -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246020.msg2635612#msg2635612

nottm28

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 02:44:06 PM

Awesome, the coins are ready to be sent, I'm constantly checking YXTs thread to see when he will be accepting orders and will try and place the order as early as possible.

*edit*

Could everyone please PM me their email addresses, just so I have another way of contacting you outside of bitcointalk for when payment is required.

*edit*

I've let YXT know we're waiting -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246020.msg2635612#msg2635612

Nice one Smiley - pm sent with email address

donations not accepted
IYFTech

Activity: 686

WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 03:44:04 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2013, 03:58:49 PM by IYFTech

Bloody hell, just seen this thread - are you still taking orders? I'm looking for 4 or 5 if possible..... Grin

PM sent.

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
hotwired007

Activity: 585

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 03:45:59 PM

am looking for a couple too... just seen this!

This account was hacked & possibly sold during the period of August 1st and October 24th 2017.
Anything done or said in this period wasnt me.
Many thanks to Cyrus for his help restoring access to my account.
johncabat

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 03:50:37 PM

PM sent with my contact info.
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 04:01:23 PM

@IYFTech & @hotwired007,

Your requests make things difficult, because I've offered to cover the funds for the initial payment of this group buy, but unfortunetly, I do not have unlimited funds, and I've not got that much over 50 BTC to hand. If either of you want to join this group buy this late on, the only way we could do it, was if you'd both pay upfront, or you gamble that one of the other users doesn't repay me. :/

nottm28

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 04:04:35 PM

@IYFTech & @hotwired007,

Your requests make things difficult, because I've offered to cover the funds for the initial payment of this group buy, but unfortunetly, I do not have unlimited funds, and I've not got that much over 50 BTC to hand. If either of you want to join this group buy this late on, the only way we could do it, was if you'd both pay upfront, or you gamble that one of the other users doesn't repay me. :/

I don't mind paying upfront anyway. Let me have a payment address and final price for 8 units plus next day p&p.

[EDIT] or will send 8 BTC for the 8 units now and you can let me know the p&p prior to sending if that's what you prefer...

donations not accepted
hotwired007

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 04:12:02 PM

@IYFTech & @hotwired007,

I'm happy to wait and see - i would like 2 IF there is any available...

its a shame i missed this - it would be nice to have a dedicated UK forum or section for stuff like this Wink

This account was hacked & possibly sold during the period of August 1st and October 24th 2017.
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 06:14:31 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2013, 08:37:19 AM by OutCast3k

OK,

I'll try and keep what's going on as transparent as I can;

The users with "reserved" units are for:

nottm28 - #8 (paid)
johncabat - #6
NR3000 - #4 (paid)
qukkM - #12

If these users want to wait until I've paid YXT as originally planned, they can. If they want to pay now they can also (see below).

If anyone else wants to join in, they must contact me before hand, they will have to make a payment before I place an order with YXT as I don't have enough funds to cover their units.

---

So to those that want to make a payment now (IYFTech & nottm28);

Please only make a payment from an address you can sign from:

The payment address is; 1CqnAsqSunQhqFjKw9nWjuwq1EDDq5r2Ez

The current estimate postage costs are 0.21 BTC, although this could change (if you choose to pay in several days instead of today). Please also be aware I'll likely be converting the postage to GBP fairly quickly so if for any reason a refund is issued you may have the postage costs returned to you in the GBP equivalent.  

Once you've made a payment, please PM me your full name, address, email, phone number, quantity, transaction ID and finally a refund address (just incase)

NR3000

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 06:33:05 PM

So I have to pay: 4 x 0.99 + 0.07 + 0.21 = 4.24BTC right? Smiley

OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 06:33:36 PM

So I have to pay: 4 x 0.99 + 0.07 + 0.21 = 4.24BTC right? Smiley

Yup, correct.

NR3000

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 06:49:30 PM

Paid! =)
transaction ID: 3cdaaf2c9debe8c628bb3898a7786ef19e133f1a3d980a6d5051d4185e7c9989-000

poochone

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 06:54:39 PM

I need 2-3

IYFTech

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 06:57:21 PM

Payment sent for 4 x sticks.

ID: 61a63ecf4edcf0ab2aefe87a1506d7b104445f6077bc72216537bd871e549c49

PM sent with details as requested.

Many thanks my man!!  Grin

Lets hope ze German authorities sort ze paperverk out pronto eh?  Cheesy Cheesy

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 07:15:15 PM

@NR3000 @IYFTech Payment received Smiley

@poochone I'll let 1 or 2 more people join the group buy, then that'll be that, I never intended on it getting too large, so feel free to follow the instructions on the thread I posted above.

nottm28

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 07:36:48 PM

8.21 BTC sent

tx: 585e722ba35a2afd7a3f8d8394ac80f2bd4e32e95c89ba72ed6a8f0070a92b8b

pm'd address - thanks outcast

donations not accepted
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 07:48:14 PM

8.21 BTC sent

tx: 585e722ba35a2afd7a3f8d8394ac80f2bd4e32e95c89ba72ed6a8f0070a92b8b

pm'd address - thanks outcast

Received Smiley no probs.

vayvanne

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 10:48:09 PM

my tx ID 922d75d3ef6b654df58112d61968b9f7084cfac07a4424b4159657320001ebe1
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 10:48:56 PM

my tx ID 922d75d3ef6b654df58112d61968b9f7084cfac07a4424b4159657320001ebe1

received/confirmed

*edit*

1 space left if anyone wants in, as I said earlier I don't want this group buy getting too large.

jago25_98

Activity: 900
Merit: 1000

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 11:50:34 PM

yes one more for me please, UK address

Bitcoiner since the early days. Crypto YouTube Channel: Trading Nomads | Analyst | News Reporter | Bitcoin Hodler | Support Freedom of Speech!
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 08:36:37 AM

yes one more for me please, UK address

Hey,

Sure, follow the instructions I made a few posts ago on this pages topic ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246927.msg2637543#msg2637543 )

qukkM

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 08:50:31 AM

For 12 units can you confirm the price e will be

12.16 btc

I will need to send funds from an  exchange to my desktop to be able to Send it from an address i can sign from so earliest I can make payment will be 24 hours from now

http://www.bitcoinseedshop.com -  the first bitcoin only cannabis seed shop. Secure, pseudonymous payments.
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 09:20:59 AM

For 12 units can you confirm the price e will be

12.16 btc

I will need to send funds from an  exchange to my desktop to be able to Send it from an address i can sign from so earliest I can make payment will be 24 hours from now

Confirmed that 12.16 btc is correct.

Yeah, probably best to send it from your own wallet, I don't mind the delay, your order is safe/reserved.

OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 10:47:02 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2013, 12:10:21 PM by OutCast3k

No more new orders. I'm keen to place an order as soon as YXT accepts them and don't want any delays.

Those that have orders, or reserved units see the original post.

jago25_98

Activity: 900
Merit: 1000

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 11:42:29 AM

transaction ID 187390803b5e83a8494cc49594ada0827dd68789e914644487e90c2f686b6160

Delivery address sent my email

edit: (only ordered one at 1.27 for testing)

Bitcoiner since the early days. Crypto YouTube Channel: Trading Nomads | Analyst | News Reporter | Bitcoin Hodler | Support Freedom of Speech!
badgersong

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 01:08:33 PM

Shame I missed this. If you end up reopening orders for any reason send me a PM
m14yen

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 06:09:09 PM

same here, if you change your mind PM me please, i want 9 more
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 08:43:33 PM

@badgersong @m14yen

If people keep requesting, and there's time, I may consider doing another order for a second batch of 50 units, we'll see. No promises.

nottm28

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 08:48:50 PM

@badgersong @m14yen

If people keep requesting, and there's time, I may consider doing another order for a second batch of 50 units, we'll see. No promises.

2 more for me then Smiley

[EDIT] Actually 3 more for me

[EDIT2] Might as well start another outcast - I can see myself wanting another 8 altogether - have the coins for 3 right now - 5 more tomorrow...

donations not accepted
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 09:18:42 PM

@badgersong @m14yen

2 more for me then Smiley

[EDIT] Actually 3 more for me

[EDIT2] Might as well start another outcast - I can see myself wanting another 8 altogether - have the coins for 3 right now - 5 more tomorrow...

It is looking positive, lets see if anyone else says anything first.

OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 11:29:50 PM

Updated original post.

nottm28

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 11:33:40 PM

Updated original post.

Thanks OC - I've got a feeling we are in the first 1000 requests - but patience is... for the other people Smiley

donations not accepted
vayvanne

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 02:22:10 PM

thx for update outcast.
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 09:14:09 PM

I'll take two if/when you're ordering more Smiley

Great.

It's probably best to see how yxt gets on over the next couple of days before I commit, but another batch is looking likely.

nottm28

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 09:21:47 PM

It's probably going to be Monday(/Tuesday) before yxt gets the go-ahead from his lawyer to sell his goods so we need to have a bit of patience. In the mean time I wanna put myself down for a definite 3 more sticks - likely to increase to 8 but 3 defo...

donations not accepted
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 05:52:18 AM

Small update, see original post.

IYFTech

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 03:08:37 PM

Nice one, thanks for the update.   Grin

jml

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 01:45:06 AM

I'll take two if/when you're ordering more Smiley

Great.

It's probably best to see how yxt gets on over the next couple of days before I commit, but another batch is looking likely.

I have been patiently waiting for a EU groupbuy and PM yxt about ordering some units, I would be interested in getting 3 initially.

PS - from UK

"Everything is a matter of degree"
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 02:58:46 PM

Small update, see original post

@jml request noted. thanks. If/when another group buy is put together I will PM you.

edit; alternatively if the users who owe me funds (johncabat & qukkM) don't repay me shortly after yxt ships the units, then some units may become available.

IYFTech

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 04:33:59 PM

I would like an extra 1 or 2 if you have any spares available my man - let me know.  Grin

NR3000

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 06:06:00 PM

Good news! woohoo! Cheesy

johncabat

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 10:02:02 PM

@OutCast3k, Thanks for organising this buy and thanks for getting us right near the front of YXT's order book for this batch!

edit; alternatively if the users who owe me funds (johncabat & qukkM) don't repay me shortly after yxt ships the units, then some units may become available.

Not gunna happen on my 6  Cheesy
I'm ready to pay up now to remove any doubt and seal the deal.  PM sent requesting confirm on the final amount owed (any revisions to the P&P estimate etc).
nottm28

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 10:18:33 PM

@OutCast3k, Thanks for organising this buy and thanks for getting us right near the front of YXT's order book for this batch!

+1

donations not accepted
johncabat

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 10:36:55 PM

paid tx: bc0036910c29b78eae9b76a423a0e7423aa861f2fca8e2225016bcaf3e4b4852

PM sent.
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 05:34:56 PM

Small update see the original post Smiley

If anyone is interested in me organising a second batch, now is the time to post the amount of units they would like.

NR3000

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 06:12:57 PM

OutCast3k, are you already paid for the first batch? Smiley

OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 06:36:45 PM

OutCast3k, are you already paid for the first batch? Smiley

Not paid yet.. yxt hasn't given me an address, but this group is defantly in the first 1000, I've been in contact with him.

As soon as I've sent the funds you can trust me to update you all Smiley

1) your "order" was before my OP official ASICMINER Block Erupter reseller for Europe AND you received a message that the order is in the first 1000 pieces
---> Do nothing and wait for a PN, shipping starts tomorrow.

nottm28

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 08:32:03 PM

Small update see the original post Smiley

If anyone is interested in me organising a second batch, now is the time to post the amount of units they would like.

4 more if you are going again Smiley

donations not accepted
IYFTech

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 09:36:17 PM

Yup, count me in for the second group buy my man.

nottm28

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 09:56:08 PM

Yup, count me in for the second group buy my man.

How many iyf?

donations not accepted
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 10:33:07 PM

Updated the first post Wink

nottm28

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 10:42:06 PM

Yay!

donations not accepted
jml

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 11:55:15 PM

Asked for 4 units via pm.

Cheers

OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 08:25:48 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2013, 09:48:51 AM by OutCast3k

The people who've shown solid interest (in a second batch) are as followed

user / units

m14yen - 9
mkjm - 2
jml - 5
IYFTech - 6
nottm28 - 4

DennisD7 - 5
qukkM - 4
johncabat - 6
elpenguin - 2
hotwired007 - 2
acc85 - 2

= 47 units

So there are still a few more units to go, but we're not too far off the target of 50.

I'm not collecting payment, or am I going commit to a second group buy just yet. I want to I see some more interest. Give it another day maybe two and I'm sure it'll all be clear.

*edit* I've updated the list above with everyone requests (wow filling up quickly)

qukkM

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 09:54:40 AM

I may take a few more once I have determined how many my raspberry Pi will support but I will stick with the 4 extra at present.  May bump it to 8 or 9 depends on hub space too.

johncabat

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 10:39:41 AM

I'd be grateful for first refusal on another 6 units if you make a batch 2.
elpenguin

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 12:48:46 PM

I'd be interested in 2 in batch 2.
hotwired007

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 12:51:30 PM

I'd be interested in 2 in batch 2.

me too - for 2 batch two please Cheesy

jml

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:11:39 PM

Add me a total of 5 please; 4 + 1.

OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 01:14:42 PM

Updated the list of interest above.

OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 02:31:22 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2013, 02:43:08 PM by OutCast3k

yxt has shipped batch #1 guys. Smiley fingers crossed we'll get it before the weekend, I'll start preparing all the packages tomorrow morning so they're ready.

johncabat

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 02:47:13 PM

batch #1 shipped guys. Smiley

Great news!
Could you guess on a time line from now to you getting them shipped back out to the buy members?
Any idea what kind priority service YXT uses inbound to you? 2-day, 5-day etc...
Sorry, I don't mean to hassle or anything, it's just the excitement of knowing they're so close  Wink
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 02:50:35 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2013, 06:59:11 PM by OutCast3k

batch #1 shipped guys. Smiley

Great news!
Could you guess on a time line from now to you getting them shipped back out to the buy members?
Any idea what kind priority service YXT uses inbound to you? 2-day, 5-day etc...
Sorry, I don't mean to hassle or anything, it's just the excitement of knowing they're so close  Wink

Hey - no problem.

Last time I ordered from YXT it took about 3-4 business days (if I remember correctly). I suspect it'll be similar, currently the tracking number ins't showing up in the system, but he did say it was collected 5 minutes ago... Once its updated and I have an idea I'll let you all know.

I doubt i'll receive it tomorrow?? but if I do, all I need to do is print everyones labels. (i'll do it either tonight or in the morning regardless so they are ready)

acc85

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 06:38:15 AM

I'm interested in purchasing 2

Donation Addresses:
Bitcoin: 1K1W8eUyuFvX33KYCFYRgDVU8XXkNrh9hW
LiteCoin: LRHg4DqnMGK74wPpN3Y2mgmi1ZMXbWUGkc
yxt
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 08:36:30 AM

I provided the wrong tracking# to OutCast3k  Roll Eyes sorry

He should get the miners today  Smiley

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 08:37:18 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2013, 05:32:46 PM by OutCast3k

I provided the wrong tracking# to OutCast3k  Roll Eyes sorry

He, should get the miners today  Smiley

Cheers YXT Smiley

*edit* As long as they are delivered early enough everyone should have their miners (re)shipped out to them today Smiley

*edit* Keep in mind if I receive them after 4:30PM, chances are I'll have to send them the next day. Will update you all as and when I know.

badgersong

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 10:26:54 AM

Awesome news!  Grin

Intrested in a round 2 if this works out well
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 02:55:47 PM

See the original POST Cheesy

nottm28

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 03:00:20 PM

Yay! - hope we get them tomorrow - I'll be in all day working from home Smiley

Good work OC

donations not accepted
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 03:05:39 PM

Yay! - hope we get them tomorrow - I'll be in all day working from home Smiley

Good work OC

I can't see why you wont get them Smiley

OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 03:36:07 PM

Everyone should have received their tracking number now.

Happy hashing guys Smiley

IYFTech

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 04:14:02 PM

Great news! Well done outcast - fine work indeed.  Grin

OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 08:09:41 PM

Once people confirm they've received their units with out issues, I'll start taking orders for the next group buy guys.

johncabat

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 09:01:55 AM

Received  Grin
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 09:36:50 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2013, 09:47:36 AM by OutCast3k

Received  Grin
Great Smiley Feel free to leave me some trust/feedback if you're happy:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=34834

nottm28

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 10:53:58 AM

Doh, had to nip out for literally 10 mins and came back to a "Sorry we missed you card" - not as sorry as I am Smiley

Will try and pick it up from the depot tonight...

donations not accepted
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 10:56:33 AM

I'm interested in buying 5 sticks in the next round. I'm considering other group buys but would prefer this one as it is UK based. Any thoughts or timescale in mind?

IYFTech

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 10:56:40 AM

Received & merrily hashing like a good'un  Grin Good work Outcast, looking forward to the second batch my man.

Well played indeed.

OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 10:59:50 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2013, 01:32:26 PM by OutCast3k

@nottm28, damn that is unlucky!! I still haven't had my extra usb hubs delivered Sad

@Stinky_Pete, I'll likely start organising it today/tomorrow, BUT! I don't know how long it will take for YXT to provide more units, a week or so?

@IYFTech, good to hear Smiley thanks

qukkM

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 01:59:13 PM

12 units arrived safely

nottm28

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:14:59 PM

Got them - 13 little red and black beauties all hashing away Grin

Trust left - thanks again

donations not accepted
NR3000

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:25:17 PM

Received Smiley Thank you very much! Cool

OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 09:14:30 PM

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Enjoy your miners Smiley

To all those that are interested, I've got quite a lot going on this evening, but I'll be ready to organise a second batch tomorrow. Smiley

johncabat

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 02:55:45 PM

Great Smiley Feel free to leave me some trust/feedback if you're happy:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=34834

Trust left and well deserved!
If you're ready to open a second buy, I'm definitely in for another 6 please.  Same again barman  Grin
qukkM

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 05:00:53 PM

I am in for between 15 and 20 on the next batch providing it is done quite soon.  Can you send a PM when you are doing it so that I don't need to rely on checking the thread.

Thanks to

OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 05:33:28 PM

New group buy here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=255670

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: