Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 01:16:38 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: What is your motivation?  (Read 1072 times)
Chekitan

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:47:59 AM

Everybody looks for a bit more in every aspect of life. And bitcoin here is motivating people to help them earn that little extra. It has helped in those dire situations where all hope has been lost. Plus Motivation is literally the desire to do things in life,there is a lots of improvement if you a have dreams to motivate your goals or doing something that's looking good or sounds good to others,shows is a big help that you can influence your own levels of motivation,we need to Push to do our self to work everyday and give inspiration to others.y Motivation is literally the desire to do things in life,there is a lots of improvement if you a have dreams to motivate your goals or doing something that's looking good or sounds good to others,shows is a big help that you can influence your own levels of motivation,we need to Push to do our self to work everyday and give inspiration to others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:12:44 AM

Everybody looks for a bit more in every aspect of life. And bitcoin here is motivating people to help them earn that little extra. It has helped in those dire situations where all hope has been lost. Plus Motivation is literally the desire to do things in life,there is a lots of improvement if you a have dreams to motivate your goals or doing something that's looking good or sounds good to others,shows is a big help that you can influence your own levels of motivation,we need to Push to do our self to work everyday and give inspiration to others.y Motivation is literally the desire to do things in life,there is a lots of improvement if you a have dreams to motivate your goals or doing something that's looking good or sounds good to others,shows is a big help that you can influence your own levels of motivation,we need to Push to do our self to work everyday and give inspiration to others.
I join or work in bitcoin just because of my family,My family is my motivation in bitcoin to have a source of income to support or to help my family financial needs.I was motivate by my family because I see in them that they want a prosperous life so that I continue working here in bitcoin and I will continue to be hardworking because I wan't to earn some higher value of money that it is overflowing so that I will be able to sustain our financial needs.

hadveach

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:25:53 AM

I joined bitcoin for my family, mother, father, wife and my children. because I feel that my family is not a rich family. and they are my motivation to earn money from bitcoin, and this bitcoin is my core job to give life to my family. and that's enough.

junoreactor

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:49:18 AM

My motivation was just to earn some extra money, but I have big respect for the two posters above who are willing to help their family.
Of course, my dream would also be to help my family, but my investment is small, and I don't think my profit will be very big in the end, unless price reaches six figures  Wink

muging28

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:51:16 AM

the motivation was to pay big for my future and help my family parents as well as my study

Xiestar

Activity: 47

🌟ADBANK

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:55:26 AM

the motivation was to pay big for my future and help my family parents as well as my study

As we see how btc increase then it's really a big help for us, it can be a good way dor us to start savings and plan for our future. We have seen many who'd been fortunate on this activity so let's work hard to make it real.

madwica

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:17:11 AM

I think the main reason we are here is to earn money, we invest in bitcoin to gain additional profit and behind of that is our family we motivate to earn more money or bitcoin because of them, specially if you are already have own family like me, all my earnings was spend to the milk of my 2 kids and for our daily needs.
And some of the people are motivate because of the value of bitcoin it was constantly increasing and they are the real investors which are looking good profit on their investments.
And there are some people motivate to earn bitcoin for their wants those people are came from rich family who are no problem financially.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████

Purno99

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:03:05 AM

my motivation because I want the future of my life is better than now, because I realize my income is enough.tapi I want to find a side job that can make savings or investment for my future, therefore I choose bitcoin as an investment me, because what bitcoin a promising investment in the future other than that bitcoin investment activity also does not interfere with my work and my time.
brainape

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:09:57 AM

my motivation because I want the future of my life is better than now, because I realize my income is enough.tapi I want to find a side job that can make savings or investment for my future, therefore I choose bitcoin as an investment me, because what bitcoin a promising investment in the future other than that bitcoin investment activity also does not interfere with my work and my time.
That is everyone desire and wishes to have a good future, bitcoin has the potential to change our life style, if you are holding some amount of bitcoin then we can expect that in near future it will really make your future better than today. but you must be patient and hold bitcoin for a good time.

luigidosado

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:30:52 AM

Everybody work hard to earn money. They want to save enough money to prepare for their future. Just like some other people, I want to live a better life and to be able to help my parents when it comes to finances. Bitcoin has a lot of potential in helping those who are unemployed or students like me who study at the same time. Bitcoin, provides jobs that pay sufficiently and does not interfere with my daily activties. Bitcoin is a good investment for the future.

Creepyman200876

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:39:48 AM

To earn more money for my family was my motivation in joining this cryptocurrency paying activites. It's very good in your feelings if you are receiving tokens or cryptocurrency in payment of the activities you are doing specially if those cryptocurrencies have a higher market value.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
intoy_victor

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:41:05 AM

I've stop in college because of financial problem even if I want to school my parents can't afford it because we are four college. So my parents dicided that I have to stop for my older brothers. Then my classmates are now graduated college and this day they've pass the LET or board exam.

So my motivation right now is my classmates even I've stop even if I didn't graduate in batchelor someday I am one of the succesful man. Because of bitcoin my goes on. And I will work hard to earn more.

Jigsawman082076

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:46:48 AM

Money is my motivation here... money from the converted tokens that I have received from the signature campaign and Airdrops. That's why I always motivate myself to work hard and extend more time doing cryptocurrency paying activities because I am sure that my hard work will be payed in full.

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:47:13 AM

I just need more more to buy an house..i want my own home

And, not less important, i hate bank more and more. I really hope that thier role in this society will become less important
Junard619

Activity: 112

Junard my name and i'm live in planet venus

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:49:56 AM

I'ts not how good you are, it's how good you want to be. Find you purpose and fling your life out to it. find a way or make one. Try with all your might. Self made or never made. And When you feel like quitting think about why you started.

saedasda

Activity: 104

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:53:36 AM

My motivation is my family and i want a financial freedom. I dont want to have a boss I want to work on my on that why im here

Taki

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:55:13 AM

What if it is not a dream, but simply survival? I do not have a job and my husband's salary is not enough to cover simple needs of us two, but thanks to bitcoin and our investments in altcoins, we can live a good life- the refrigerator is always full and we even can put some money on a side for future travellings. The only thing I regret is that I didn't know about bitcoin like five years earlier  Cheesy

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  .SUBSCRIBE NOW!!!. 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
montefalco09

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:56:36 AM

I will join because of my motivation to my family because they are working hard for us and I want it to help them too buy doing these things.
liuqi

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:58:09 AM

I just need more more to buy an house..i want my own home

And, not less important, i hate bank more and more. I really hope that thier role in this society will become less important

It is so small with bitcoins bro. If you completely involve yourself into bitcoin earning platform you will be able to make money which can take you to find the level like reaching the heights which can make you to open the own company of your too.
If bitcoins comes to real world all the banks are back fired by bitcoin since most the services done by the banks are been eroded by the bitcoin completely.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
shawn995

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:54:42 AM

My motivation is my family and i want a financial freedom. I dont want to have a boss I want to work on my on that why im here

my motivation is , I make plane to buy some bitcoins and invest them in a project that i have some sense. I will hire some hardworking people in the bitcoin forum so that they will work with me online and i will pay them in bitcoin. in this when we complete our project it will generate a high for me in the future. Now i am thinking on the project on which to invest.

●●●  SHIPCHAIN: DISRUPTING TRANSPORT  &  LOGISTICS ON THE  BLOCKCHAIN  ●●●   
◄   PRE-SALE OPEN NOW   ●◙●   PUBLIC SALE COMING IN JANUARY   ●◙●   WHITEPAPER   ►
   FACEBOOK        ●        TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        INSTAGRAM        ●        MEDIUM       ●        LINKEDIN   
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.