Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 09:52:07 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: What is your motivation?  (Read 1967 times)
lifengpu

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:59:32 PM

I think that my motivation is to make more money out of it to provide for myself and my family in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shark69

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:20:32 AM

My motivation is, I want to change the fate of my family. therefore i joined bitcoin. I'm sure bitcoi is a good future for my family. at least we can meet daily needs. and the rest I want to be rich. because many of my friends get rich once they join bitcoin

zombie6

Activity: 420

ALGORY.io Crowdsale starts on 8/12/2017

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:51:48 PM

For me, a strong motivation is a trip to a long vacation) I worked as a psycho for three months and did the same! Departure in 2 days

▀███████████████▄▄
              █████████████████
               █████████████████
                █████████████████
                 █████████████████
                  █████████████████
        ▄▄▄▄       █████████████████
    ▄██████████▄    █████████████████
   ██████████████    █████████████████
  ████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████     █████████████████
 ██████████████████      █████████████████
  ████████████████        █████████████████
   ██████████████          █████████████████
    ▀██████████▀            ▀████████████████▄
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
ALGORY  Multifunctional Tool for Cryptocurrency Trading 
Join Whitelist and Get 20% Bonus┃CROWDSALE ON DEC. 8
           ░████████████▒
       ░████████████████████░
     ░████████████████████████▒
   ░████████████████████████████░
  ░██████████████████   █████████▒
 ░███████████████      ▒██████████░
 █████████████         ████████████
░██████████            ████████████░
░██████                ████████████▒
░█████████████▒▒      ▒████████████▒
 ████████████████     █████████████░
 ▒████████████████    ████████████▒
  ▒████████████████▒  ████████████
   ░█████████████████ ██████████▒
     ██████████████████████████░
       ▒█████████████████████
          ░██████████████▒
lani123lani

Activity: 42

BitDegree // Online Education & Talent Acquisiti

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:21:11 PM

My motivation is to make money. to buy a home with family, wife and children.

aizadelacruz99

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:52:41 PM

My motivation is to give more time for this kind of work.  Its awesome and unique..

hannahB4

Activity: 50

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:15:13 PM

My motivation has been those people who made something out of nothing, seeing this set I am being motivated that I can also make it life, make research about them how they started and also how far they have attained. My being here on this platform was borne out of someone who motivated me to be here and also in all my investment.

sonny123

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:31:12 PM

I just need more more to buy an house..i want my own home

And, not less important, i hate bank more and more. I really hope that thier role in this society will become less important
I agree  👍
snipetr

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:56:01 AM

My motivation about bitcoin is to earn more money by investments in bitcoin. I invest in bitcoin by expecting high reruns on my invest.
JidelynDamarillo

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:02:31 AM

Everybody looks for a bit more in every aspect of life. And bitcoin here is motivating people to help them earn that little extra. It has helped in those dire situations where all hope has been lost. Plus Motivation is literally the desire to do things in life,there is a lots of improvement if you a have dreams to motivate your goals or doing something that's looking good or sounds good to others,shows is a big help that you can influence your own levels of motivation,we need to Push to do our self to work everyday and give inspiration to others.y Motivation is literally the desire to do things in life,there is a lots of improvement if you a have dreams to motivate your goals or doing something that's looking good or sounds good to others,shows is a big help that you can influence your own levels of motivation,we need to Push to do our self to work everyday and give inspiration to others.
I join in bitcoin because of some financial problem and to settle all my needs and wants. Of course to achieve one of my goals which is to help my family. So aside from financial problem and reaching my wants, i am also motivated with my friend who is very close to me. He is the reason why I am here now, and he is the one who are pushing me to do this because sometimes I feel like i'm doing worthless but he always made me realize that nothing is easy.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1008

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:08:33 AM

My motivation has been those people who made something out of nothing, seeing this set I am being motivated that I can also make it life, make research about them how they started and also how far they have attained. My being here on this platform was borne out of someone who motivated me to be here and also in all my investment.
Seeing others can be a motivation because then we have the sense to be better and achieve something that other people have achieved better. Our reason in the world today is to be able to get a much better life and this is one way we do.

Coinsher

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:11:51 AM

My motivation for this is my family.Honestly i need another income.We know that this generation is different from before.The price of everything is growing higher and higher,and we cant stop this.And the wage of ordinary employee is only minimum.It's hard to demand that we need increase.We know that the company's interest comes first.Thank you BTC.
kidd07

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:52:15 AM

My motivation for this is my family.Honestly i need another income.We know that this generation is different from before.The price of everything is growing higher and higher,and we cant stop this.And the wage of ordinary employee is only minimum.It's hard to demand that we need increase.We know that the company's interest comes first.Thank you BTC.

Exactly, all of us are working hard not just for our self but mainly for our love ones. We can greatly appreciate the essence of hardship  if shared to our love ones. It is just a matter of perseverance and respect towards the great success.
Bitcoinsislife

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:01:51 AM

One of the main questions that interviewers ask during a job interview is, "what motivates you?" This question typically is meant to help the potential employer understand you more as a person, giving insight on what you value and enjoy doing, how you would fit into a team-based work environment, and what bothers you.
asu

Activity: 621

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:03:22 AM

My motivation is my family and to earn money. This is my investment to.our future . It really helps my family and my kids to pay for the school expenses.  And it can pass to the generation and just to secure my future. Bitcoin help me to reached my goals and to pay other expenses . If you have more knowledge in bitcoin. You will earn more. In company they have so many demand but in bitcoin if you have knowledge you will get more

Airdrop International

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:04:19 AM

To be able to win money doing a thing that cultivates me and makes me very happy.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:12:48 AM

It is uncommon in a human nature that don’t get the motivation to live and work for the family they belong.. This is the best explanation why most of us take this investment seriously because it will not affect our own but to those who dependent to us.. This is the right mind to do but don’t let them abuse you for it might change your way of thinking toward bitcoin and will affect your strategy..

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
White32

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:17:53 AM

I joined bitcoin because i want help earning money for the future of my family although i dont work out everyday. At the same time i learn a lot about online businesses which can help me to further develop my knowledge in this industry..

▀    ▀  C  ▀    ▀
jhon pantau

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:22:39 AM

Everybody looks for a bit more in every aspect of life. And bitcoin here is motivating people to help them earn that little extra. It has helped in those dire situations where all hope has been lost. Plus Motivation is literally the desire to do things in life,there is a lots of improvement if you a have dreams to motivate your goals or doing something that's looking good or sounds good to others,shows is a big help that you can influence your own levels of motivation,we need to Push to do our self to work everyday and give inspiration to others.y Motivation is literally the desire to do things in life,there is a lots of improvement if you a have dreams to motivate your goals or doing something that's looking good or sounds good to others,shows is a big help that you can influence your own levels of motivation,we need to Push to do our self to work everyday and give inspiration to others.
My motivation is my family. Why family? Because they are the source of my spirits. My parents have a lot to sacrifice for the sake of my happiness. And now it's time I reply to all their struggles, the way I should be successful. I initiate all my success in the bitcoin
coinfinger

Activity: 385

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:19:23 PM

My motivation is to give more time for this kind of work.  Its awesome and unique..
Time isn’t a motivation at all for me the motivation is high output. I get more than my hard work that makes me more enthusiastic about bitcoin and compels me to invest more. It is allowing me to enjoy all the blessings of life and make my present good and future secure. It is the most promising currency among crypto family 

xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:34:35 PM

Only two things motivate me to research cryptocurrencies and spend most of time doing something related to them. The first one is obviously money. Without Bitcoin I wouldn't be able to afford most of the things I already have. I have invested a lot of money in mining and it definitely paid off. Now, I'm working hard on trying to understand every aspect of Bitcoin so I would be able to recreate it someday. The second reason is that I believe that cryptocurrencies will replace fiat. It is just a matter of time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.