Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:34:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I research altcoins?  (Read 836 times)
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:44:21 PM

You are going to make very useful thing. And the main benefit is an experience that you will gain until you make your MEGARESEARCH. I wish you luck!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:57:56 PM

Hi all,

Seeing as I have a lot of free time, I have decided to take on the mammoth task of researching the top 600 alt coins.

I will review their white papers, research their team and make comparisons between projects. I will write a 500+ word assessment for each project that I research. I currently do not have a job and so, can dedicated 100% of my time towards this. I will work down the list by market capitalisation starting with Bitcoin, then Ethereum etc.

Overall, the project should take me around 1 - 2 months.

Between every 100 projects I review, I will write a 1000+ word paper on comparing similar and competing projects.

I will also leave links to the documents as I go through so that other investors can benefit and read.

A little bit of background about me: I discovered Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies a few months ago. I have dropped out of school after making a (very) significant amount of money in the crypto-space. I can program in C++, Javascript, Python and Solidity.

I will begin today, and will have papers on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash ready and released.

If you have any suggestions about coins that you would like researched, please feel free to leave a comment  Smiley
If this project gets enough attention, I will create a website and a proper presentation.

Introductory paper - https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2459d4_0475705022cb4bcd9de7469407b78bdf.pdf

I will also post a lot of the researched information on youtube. You can find my youtube channel by filling out the form below. Try your luck, maybe you'll win  Wink
Fill out this form to win 1 Ether! - https://goo.gl/forms/win91V0u6mljlxHu2

Yes you should, many of us will benefit from your work, besides many crypto player don't actually do research where they invest.

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:46:44 AM

I wish I would have also more free time to make the similar research. You will spend many hours for this job. I suppose it will be longet time than 2 months as you say. Good luck in your efforts and share with us the results, please.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:13:56 PM

I would advise to first is to review or research thier projects white paper before you do your decesion think and think before you go for it.More than a month  u can know.Good luck.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:29:42 PM

I am amazed. You have conceived an important scientific research project for altcoins. There is not enough average rating on a scale from 0 to 10, for example. 600 coins. This is very much. I do not have much free time, but I think that there will be people who can help you in assessing white paper or something else. This work will be very important for you personally. You will increase your level of knowledge in various crypto-currencies.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:02:50 PM

Researching Altcoins is an important thing before investing. Researching 600 of them is alot, but since you have all this free time then why not?!

If you are a trader than there is option for you but to read and understand the alts in which you want to invest and trade. Why many people who start altcoin trading fail is that they do not get knowledge of the altcoins before trading.  600 altcoin reading will take a quite lot of time but if trading is your profession then this is part of your job.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
roos

Activity: 157
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:06:11 PM

Researching is needed,
but the lack of time will make a lot of people not doing it.
You're doing what everybody needs, or wants, to do.
Very nice project. Doing a good job.
Will follow your updates.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ninkdwi

Activity: 364
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:26:29 PM

it's amazing ,,, work that you do not necessarily everyone do ,,, I think it is very tiring and really take up our time ,,, hopefully the work you do will bring great benefits
ethbringer

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:45:17 PM

Hi all,

Seeing as I have a lot of free time, I have decided to take on the mammoth task of researching the top 600 alt coins.

I will review their white papers, research their team and make comparisons between projects. I will write a 500+ word assessment for each project that I research. I currently do not have a job and so, can dedicated 100% of my time towards this. I will work down the list by market capitalisation starting with Bitcoin, then Ethereum etc.

Overall, the project should take me around 1 - 2 months.

Between every 100 projects I review, I will write a 1000+ word paper on comparing similar and competing projects.

I will also leave links to the documents as I go through so that other investors can benefit and read.

A little bit of background about me: I discovered Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies a few months ago. I have dropped out of school after making a (very) significant amount of money in the crypto-space. I can program in C++, Javascript, Python and Solidity.

I will begin today, and will have papers on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash ready and released.

If you have any suggestions about coins that you would like researched, please feel free to leave a comment  Smiley
If this project gets enough attention, I will create a website and a proper presentation.

Introductory paper - https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2459d4_0475705022cb4bcd9de7469407b78bdf.pdf

I will also post a lot of the researched information on youtube. You can find my youtube channel by filling out the form below. Try your luck, maybe you'll win  Wink
Fill out this form to win 1 Ether! - https://goo.gl/forms/win91V0u6mljlxHu2
its a huge project which will cost lots of time and energy, especially new altcoins appear everyday, if you have worked it out, i think people here will appreciate your effort

Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:58:42 PM

You will be doing a very hard but useful job if you can manage it. It is very important to know everything about a coin before you invest big numbers on it. Because when you do a good research you can see if that coin is good enough to make profit. Some coins have dramatic increase after certain agreements with well know companies and you can learn about these kind of stuff when you search about them. Hope you can achiev your goal and complete the project.

emile12

Activity: 392
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:09:56 PM

it's a very interesting project

but 600 coin its too much i think it's impossible to cover that in 2 month

maybe it can be interested to look to new coin who have a new innovation interest  and select 20 or 30 coins only

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:13:18 PM

there are places where you can earn good money for this kind of work
if you make it right, start to write it and try to reach as many people as you can
there are groups that need people like you
woas4

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:26:24 PM

I think 600 is way too many coins for you to research... it would take way too much time and you'd be burned out by the end, not remembering a whole lot from the beginning.

Start researching the biggest/most famous coins and skip over the clear scams such as bitconnect, then you progress from that.

snekinmyleg

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:23:14 PM

Keep researching too much coins is a good plan in my opinion, you should choose few best coins to make a careful research on them. It's better than spending all the time to research the whole world.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: