Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:17:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How would you explain terrorism to a child?  (Read 684 times)
Marjo04

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:53:03 AM

its not necessary to explain it to a child because they must enjoy their childhood  age but if the time comes and they on the right age and they asked it. So we can explain it to them and i think they must understand it. Terrorism is very serious problem all over the world and kids may diffucult to understand that situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:25:05 PM

To better introduce terrorism to a child, I will start with its opposite situation which is a place with peace. I think starting with the positive would build up the understanding of the child to it. After, I will ask the child on  his/her idea of what is the opposite of the peace situation. Then I would gradually tell everything about it. A creative representation might also help to better fully understand it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Dmatey

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:46:04 PM

I will tell him or her that terrorism is when group of people use violence to put fear in the public or people for their own gains.
mdhedayetullah27t

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:04:57 PM

Terrorism is an evil to our society. We often fall as a victim of terrorism. Terrorism to a child is the most heinous crime in the world. It hampers children's normal life and throws them into the darkness. Children who confronted terrorism many of them failed to regain their sound lifestyle. This is really a shame on us that we the adults cannot help them by banishing terrorism forever. If we cannot find a solution to the terrorism children's life in future will be in a great danger
Tokecang

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:48:03 PM

I have come across watching Ms. Universe 2017 a while ago and have stumbled upon this question. Terrorism is rampant and a hot topic when it come to news and other media,being an elder or a parent, how would you exolain terrorism to a child?
an easy way is to instill a sense of affection and appreciate the differences. sometimes we are very important to keep our words in social media that are racist in order to maintain peace.
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:12:46 PM

i would say look child think of a potato being attacked by worms it should not been attacked but got attacked and it is terrifying for other potatoes as the worms may attack them but in the real world there are people instead of potatoes and the worms are the bad people
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:18:40 AM

If I were to be a parent, I think that it would be very difficult for me to explain terrorism to my child. However, it is my responsibility to explain it to my child most especially I don't want others to do that job otherwise my child would be in great confusion. I think the technique here is like telling a child a bed time story. They may not understand the whole context of the story, but at least, the scenarios and the morale of the story will be remembered. I would tell it in a friendly tone and at the same time with a mature and sensitive way. Yes, children may find difficult to understand all but what is good is that their innocence could make them believe what you are saying and more likely apply what are the lessons are. Hence, in telling a story, we should not focus on what is really happening but what they can do not to contribute in terrorism, what they should know in order to somehow avoid it, and what are tge negative consequences of it in the society, and your family as a whole.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Johnyjay

Activity: 219

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:56:59 AM

If it's my child, I'll tell the child there are some people who do bad things to hurt people, sometimes not because they want to, other times because they want to be wicked.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

I have come across watching Ms. Universe 2017 a while ago and have stumbled upon this question. Terrorism is rampant and a hot topic when it come to news and other media,being an elder or a parent, how would you exolain terrorism to a child?
In my opinion, in molding the minds of the children it has to do with the upbringing of the parents. It comes first from the family on how strong the foundation they belong. The first education of a child is their home and their first educator are their parents. The children must know how to value things, especially the humanities. If the children knows how to follow and  listen to their parents then there's no problem. That children knows  what is wrong and what is right. And that follows the education of the child in a certain school. The teachers will be the one who molds them in school. Explaining about terrorism it has to do with the  correct information and a concrete evidence like videos. With the help of the teachers, follow ups and guidance of the parents the children will have strong knowledge about it and not to become a juvenile delinquent.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:06:34 PM

If it's my child, I'll tell the child there are some people who do bad things to hurt people, sometimes not because they want to, other times because they want to be wicked.
That’s only going to fill the child with fear and nothing else. It will be better if you let the children enjoy childhood rather than filling him with fear that might bring psychological problems to him.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
1excel

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:28:41 PM

A group of people who contradict law and order and have no regard for human life.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:26:25 AM

I would introduce my child to the concept of terrorism by first showing him the good done when there exists peace. Then I would show him the loss and destruction caused due to lack of peace then I'll make him decide what is right and what is wrong inadvertently showing him that it is terrorism and it is wrong..
Yes, terrorism is the absence of peace. Let peace starts in our family. Then our children know the value of peace. When there love, there is peace and unity.Parents must be a good model to their children showing them what is good and what is right.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Blekok001

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:40:53 PM

I will explain that terrorism is a group of people who misinterpret their religion, then I will only teach religion rather than wasting time explaining terrorism. Because I am sure, if my child already has a strong religion he will not be affected by deviant teachings including terrorism thinking.
Casual89

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:41:32 PM

Wowwww its hard to be explained to children, because they can not think abstract and they are still pure and innocent.
if we explain a terrorist to a child, we must have a language & understanding that is easily understood by children. just say "terrorists are human, but are evil, they are killers" with that phrase they may be more understanding.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1104

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:46:23 PM

That’s only going to fill the child with fear and nothing else. It will be better if you let the children enjoy childhood rather than filling him with fear that might bring psychological problems to him.

This is not a matter  of what the child will think and how it will process the information. It's a question meaning to check whether you are capable of explaining a complex term in basic language. They are not asking whether it's appropriate to tell it to a child, but if you would be able to.

lokanot0

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:12:54 PM

First of all teach him how the world works and why terrorism exist, cite some examples of terrorism, then ask him if he understood it(very important).
daunemas

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:36:03 AM

I will explain what is a simple act of terror and can be understood by a child.We can explain the other side of a terror that in this world there are bad people but there are always people who are in charge of it, the police, soldiers and doctors who take care victim. I will tell the story of their heroic handling of terror.
udik235

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:41:12 PM

I will tell you, do not you ever split the terrorist, because evil broke what else to follow in his footsteps.
he is very keen on peace of society
ozing

Activity: 135
Merit: 4

You become what you think.

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:13:25 PM

The simple way to explain terrorism to a child, is making the child know the implications to telling lies and believing the wrong things.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
AnggiestaCrypto

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:18:34 AM

especially we must explain that terrorists are just people who do not have education and easily be disheartened by people who will plunge them into evil that resulted in the death of many people. and should stay away if anyone invites to a destination that is not clear what the outcome is.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: