Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:51:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How would you explain terrorism to a child?  (Read 684 times)
moanamakeway (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:19:30 AM

I have come across watching Ms. Universe 2017 a while ago and have stumbled upon this question. Terrorism is rampant and a hot topic when it come to news and other media,being an elder or a parent, how would you exolain terrorism to a child?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:21:52 AM

I have come across watching Ms. Universe 2017 a while ago and have stumbled upon this question. Terrorism is rampant and a hot topic when it come to news and other media,being an elder or a parent, how would you exolain terrorism to a child?

I think that for me it would be be me telling the child honestly what terrorism is all about. I would tell a child that this is regarding his/her world that there ate people who want to incite fear to the massess that they want to spread terror because they have hatred against the world/government
Chekitan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:43:30 AM

I would introduce my child to the concept of terrorism by first showing him the good done when there exists peace. Then I would show him the loss and destruction caused due to lack of peace then I'll make him decide what is right and what is wrong inadvertently showing him that it is terrorism and it is wrong.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:44:45 AM

you can explain it to them by saying that there are people who enjoys to put terror in the minds of their neighbors,
John777

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:50:31 AM

How can we explain such a difficult concept as terrorism to a child. Sometimes the adult himself does not understand the purpose of terrorism. It's just one huge evil in the world that keeps ordinary people in awe and makes them unprotected.

manananggal

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:40:06 AM

I would introduce my child to the concept of terrorism by first showing him the good done when there exists peace. Then I would show him the loss and destruction caused due to lack of peace then I'll make him decide what is right and what is wrong inadvertently showing him that it is terrorism and it is wrong..
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:43:31 AM

Thank you for that wonderful question( just kidding ).  Grin

You don't need to explain terrorism to children, they are minor, they are innocent, now why would you pollute their minds with things that they should not be thinking? instead of explaining terrorism to them, why not teach them about heroism? what they could contribute to the community as a kid.

That's all, Thank you( kidding again ).

burlit

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:16:10 AM

I explain to a children's the terrorism is bad group that killing innocent people, it's good to know early of the children.
Wandy one

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:12:25 AM

I explained that terrorists are attacks by a group of people who suddenly take action, threats, and violence in order to achieve certain goals. in order to increase the vigilance in daily life so as not to be easily influenced by the idea or invitation that leads to terrorism radicalism.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:57:28 AM

Well terrorism involves too much negativity and violence and i don't think you'd want to expose your children to anything like that. There will be a time to explain such things that's happening in this world and a child's mind shouldn't in any way, be corrupted by thoughts and images of terrorism. They of course should be taught to be cautious and vigilant about their surroundings.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
tikalbong

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

I would tell him over and over again that terrorrism is the worat thing that existed here on earth.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]       ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
───────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ───────
GentelMe

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

We're all looking for ways to explain something that's impossible to explain—because we don't understand it
David_M

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:35:10 PM

It is very important to explain to the child in time what terrorism is! I would start with the fact that there are bad people who wish others evil. Such children should be avoided
Crish Leone

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

Discussion of terrorist problems is takan no end, as long as the perpetrators of terror is still there then the system will be wake up, right .. that became frightening news when children who become targets of brainwashing to be recruited into terror, of course all parents will feel afraid of the incident , then through this forum I try to give an argument, so that we can keep our children from the influence of radical ideology ..
including by continuing to give more attention and always follow the daily development of children, keep children away from violent spectacle, and most importantly is to guide him with polite .. hopefully useful ..
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:39:43 PM

I will tell the child that just as mummy and daddy love him/her to provide
everything for him/her.There is an opposite of love called hatred.There are people
who exist with so much hatred for others to the extent they kill people.When these killers
come together in groups or organizations because of their hatred as they believe, they cause
terror to the environment and to the world.This is what we know as terrorism.The child I suppose
will understand.Thanks.
crypto-trader2017

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:23:29 PM

Children need to know the meaning of this word and such as racism
It is very important that they understand the meaning of these words
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:48:04 PM

I think that for me it would be be me telling the child honestly what terrorism is all about. I would tell a child that this is regarding his/her world that there ate people who want to incite fear to the massess that they want to spread terror because they have hatred against the world/government
Explaining terrorism to a kid is not something that  condone, A Child should be made to live his/her life without any worry at all because they are going to be facing a lot when they grow up and they don't have to deal with things like this at all.
JunkieMiner

Activity: 412

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

It's good if the event becomes the subject of family discussion. The child will understand that he is not alone worried and that adults, sharing his feelings, nevertheless treat this situation calmly and in a businesslike way. It is also necessary to take into account the peculiarities of age: up to five years, children are hardly capable of realizing what terror is. Therefore, we can not separate in the conversation such concepts as "terrorism" and "war". You can say, for example: "Bad people made a war." For children of six to nine years, detailed explanations can also be superfluous, so it is better to discuss in the game what actions in a critical situation will be correct and which ones will not, focusing on the practical side of the matter.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ LIANG ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Banking Eco-System █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:16:18 PM

Children now a days are smart and by watching movies and television, somehow they have the idea what is war, and what is terrorism, it is self inflicted, highly motivated idea in their mind to get even with their enemies, and the only way to get rid of them is through these, they find it delighted to agitate one's country into anger in order to fight back and this result to conflict and misunderstanding and end in war or terrorism.

Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:55:09 PM

I would explain to the child about terrorism on the example of real situations. To be told how to behave if caught in such a situation.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: