Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:11:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ [ANN] ★ ALEXIS COIN ★ FINANCIAL REVOLUTION ★  (Read 3095 times)
estanislao1994

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:03:30 PM

Since the one target of people is to earn more money, reading the whitepaper, that is the focus of alexis coin; being able to store our money in a wallet that has interest per anum I think? or per month. If you want to earn a lot, then this could be the solution; we just need to see the news that comes out of Alexis coin. If good news were to come out, the value of the coin would increase thus increasing our income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seanpeabody

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:05:31 PM

★ ALEXIS COIN ★
Financial Revolution

Website - Whitepaper -  Facebook -  Twitter - Telegram
Facebook And Twitter Bounty

What Is Alexis Coin
Alexis Coin (ALX) is a new cryptocurrency, an open source, peer-to-peer network system. Alexis Coin investment system will change the financial and investment system to become better, easy and safe. With P2P system will allow people to store and invest their wealth in a non-government controlled currency, and even earn the interest on investment.

Why ALX unique and profitable to investors?

Alexis Coin is a project aimed to create a safe lending platform with our ecosystem, and We will focus on developing a blockchain era bank, which can be the best place investment. Money can be kept for investment or sent to anywhere at whenever and in wherever in a few seconds. Check Alexis coin specification on our White Paper

Alexis Coin Specification
★ Name: Alexis Coin
★ Coin Algorithm : Scrypt (PoW/PoS)
★ Coin Abbreviation : ALX
★ Maximum Coin Supply : 29.000.000
★ Decimal : 8
★ Presale : 500.000
★ ICO : 8.500.000
★ Price : Start from 0.7 USD (Presale)
★ Mining Pool : Coming Soon (Check our Whitepaper)
★ Presale: November 20th 2017
★ ICO Sale: December 1st 2017

★ Presale will begin 20th - 30th November 2017, During presale the price of each ALX coin is $0.7 and the 10% bonus only available during presale. Total cap per day is 450k alx coin + 10% bonus

★ ICO Sale will begin December 1st 2017 - January 4th 2018, You can register and buy at our website: www.alexiscoin.co
Max supply for ICO sale is 8.5 Million Alx, and there is no limit for the members

ICO stages:
★ Stage 1: 0-1 Million Alx = Price : $0.8
★ Stage 2: 1-2 Million Alx = Price : $0.9
★ Stage 3: 2-3 Million Alx = Price : $1.0
★ Stage 4: 3-4 Million Alx = Price : $1.1
★ Stage 5: 4-5 Million Alx = Price : $1.2
★ Stage 6: 5-6 Million Alx = Price : $1.3
★ Stage 7: 6-7 Million Alx = Price : $1.4
★ Stage 8: 7-8.5 Million Alx = Price : $1.5

Alexis Coin Programs:

★ Lending ★
Lending on our trusted platform up to 49% per month. Read more the complete table and description in our White Paper

★ Mining ★
Solo mining or pool mining to gain Alexis coin. Read more our plan in our White Paper

★ Affiliation ★
Opportunity to earn extra profit via our affiliation program, Up to 5 tier. Read more in our White Paper

★ Trading ★
Exchange BTC-ALX or ETH-ALX in ALX Exchange in the user area of Alexis Coin or Exchange ALX Coin to other cryptocurrencies in our listed exchangers. Read more our plan in our White Paper

★ Staking ★
Hold your Alexis Coin to stake and gain more profit with us. Read more our plan in our White Paper

Alexis Coin Roadmap

★ 20.11.2017: Presale start
★ 01.12.2017: ICO start
★ 12.01.2018: Desktop wallet launched
★ 13.01.2018: ALX Coin distribution
★ 14.01.2018: Lending program begin
★ 20.01.2018: ALX Exchange (BTC-ALX & ETH-ALX)
★ 01.02.2018: Exchangers (Livecoin & Yobit)
★ 01.02.2018: Price target $10 - $20 / ALX
★ For the complete roadmap check out the Whitepaper

New Dashboard Area Features and Security (New server)
★ 2-Factor Authentication (New)
★ Email Verification
★ Double IP Restriction (New)
★ ALX Exchange - Trade ALX with BTC & ETH (New)
★ Ticket Support (New)
★ Lending program
★ Afilliate Tree & Network
★ Affilate Tools

ALEXIS COIN - FINANCIAL REVOLUTION
★ Website: www.alexiscoin.co
★ Email: info@alexiscoin.co
★ Facebook: www.facebook.com/alexiscoin.co
★ Twitter: www.twitter.com/alexiscoin_co
★ Telegram: @alexiscoin ★
your "Double IP Restriction" is the one that interests me. I think not all ICO's have this kind of security features. What you offer is very interesting, can everyone just imagine having all of these in one ICO (wallet exchange, trading, mining, lending) that is really interesting. For sure many investors will keep an eye on this project.

You mentioned that people would be increasing per referral per tier. How do we even go up the tier? Would that be dependent on the amount of coins that we invest?
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:35:55 PM

Done following your twitter and facebook pages and account. It is worth following for. I know you will be sucessful coin. More powers !
Wednesdaycat

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:12:09 PM

this coin will be a great coin if the road map can be realized on time.
any team information?  this is the most important thing

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:20:56 PM

I read your whitepaper and it looks great. I was amazed to your lending it's 49% per month and capital back on 200 days. How about your staking programs. if I hold a ALX coin for a long term, how do I earn profit?
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 05:51:49 PM

This project looks great because any person that want lending, investing and mining can be achieved from this coin. I also want you to design and develop the roadmap as it is easier to understand with it.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:10:57 AM

As i've red your white paper, this looks like a one stop shop ICO. Investing, mining and lending with it a %49 per mo and capital back at 200 days. Your platform is not that bad for a good start.

Perseusallen

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:39:18 AM

done reading your white paper it seems its a good project.It seems legit !  I will follow this. keep it up the good work and I would be follow your coin.I hope that your Project is gonna rock
valen89

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:09:07 AM

Nice project !!
I have signed up and invest some amount, btw im interested with the exchange btc-alx and eth-alx
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:23:17 AM

With regards to this sentence "Alexis Coin is a project aimed to create a safe lending platform ", I am a little bit puzzled on how you are going to execute the safety of a lending platform.
Maybe I miss some important information but could at least enlightened us on how you are going to do it?
khanhnv6

Activity: 358

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:31:09 AM

Waiting too long to be mined on this coin. By 2018
alexiscoin.co (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:11:40 AM

★ We need local language translation service and ANN thread maker in sub section
* Please add our telegram @alexiscoin and identify your btt username, your rank, your country/language and your price
* We will compare to others and come back to you
Nova@2014

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:17:22 AM

looking great .hope for the best.
seanpeabody

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:28:09 AM

As i've red your white paper, this looks like a one stop shop ICO. Investing, mining and lending with it a %49 per mo and capital back at 200 days. Your platform is not that bad for a good start.

I agree, having a one stop shop would be easier accessible for users. I am hoping for the success of your company! As to see the progress of your developments, I will think of investing.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:15:32 AM

This project is a package. It contains lending, mining, affiliation, trading and staking. It is really a nice idea to have all this in one. I'm looking forward to the progress development of this Alexis Coin.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
retampan

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:33:56 AM

★ We need local language translation service and ANN thread maker in sub section
* Please add our telegram @alexiscoin and identify your btt username, your rank, your country/language and your price
* We will compare to others and come back to you
Reserved for Indonesian translation, and I would love to translate your whitepaper too. I supporting so much for this project!
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:53:44 AM

Looking forward to this wonderful project and hope that this project would be successful. Good luck team.

alexiscoin.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 09:57:33 AM

Update:

Our ANN Thread in native languages
Indonesian Language

Regards
---------------------------------
★ Website: www.alexiscoin.co
★ Email: info@alexiscoin.co
★ Facebook: www.facebook.com/alexiscoin.co
★ Twitter: www.twitter.com/alexiscoin_co
★ Telegram:@alexiscoin ★

mayuri27

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:59:06 AM

I have been aware of this project for quite some time now as the team behind it is really strong and active both on as well as off line.This is what is trying to fight.
It seems that they have finally arrived – Welcome!
alexiscoin.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:08:37 AM

Update:

Dear members,
We have been fixed registration and login page problem, You may now login or register without a problem or try to reseting your password : https://alexiscoin.website/forgot.php

For your information, Our "IP restriction feature" has caused a problem during test and now it has been disabled for a temporary time. We will fix it and bring it up again for more security.

If you are still facing a problem, please kindly tell us or send email to: info@alexiscoin.co

Kind Regards
Alexis coin team
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: