Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:23:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I do ICO for already profitable 13 years startup with 10m$ annual cashflow?  (Read 107 times)
SegWit2018 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:25:01 AM

Hello guys!

We have fully functioning profitable from first day buisiness with y/y growth about 10%.  
Online retail. About 100k loyal clients who made regular orders.
Cashflow about 10m$ in 2017 and gross profit 20%. Net earnings is about 5%, but there are much costs to cut.

But its local and runs not in USA.

May we use ICO for funding faster growth of buisiness trough infrastructure(R&D) and price investments (there are much margin here, coz platform is old and we still not have mobile app)?

If yes, how much can we raise?

If yes, what revenue model we sholud use for investors? Can we make smartcontract like share of earnings?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mariangpalad

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:34:11 AM

Its up to you and developers how much you want to raise in ICO you will setup your own goal,i suggest you get reputable developers here in bct and campaign managers for you to get good result in your ICO,and try to produce a good product because if your coin doesnt have any product im sure people wont buy it.

cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:41:39 AM

Hello guys!

We have fully functioning profitable from first day buisiness with y/y growth about 10%.  
Online retail. About 100k loyal clients who made regular orders.
Cashflow about 10m$ in 2017 and gross profit 20%. Net earnings is about 5%, but there are much costs to cut.

But its local and runs not in USA.

May we use ICO for funding faster growth of buisiness trough infrastructure(R&D) and price investments (there are much margin here, coz platform is old and we still not have mobile app)?

If yes, how much can we raise?

If yes, what revenue model we sholud use for investors? Can we make smartcontract like share of earnings?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Of course you can do it, many ICOs are in similar situations in that they already have a working product or business. The only thing I would say is why does your project need the blockchain or a cryptocurrency? If it doesn't you might as well crowdsale somewhere else.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:49:14 AM

Yes, you can do it. Many startups do an ICOs with the naked idea without any realization. The main thing you need to think about is why your project will be profitable for investors? You need to think through the business model thoroughly.

SegWit2018 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:55:03 AM

Of course you can do it, many ICOs are in similar situations in that they already have a working product or business. The only thing I would say is why does your project need the blockchain or a cryptocurrency? If it doesn't you might as well crowdsale somewhere else.

As well I can ask you why you do tokensale RIGHT NOW?

As I know, UT(in ypour signature) is a traders platform from Russia, who even made a hedgefund with name like "Kvadrat"(square is Russian), so why so successfull, knowing many investors and global markets professionals try to make ICO in blockchain?
Its not a question, hot money in the market!
VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:59:23 AM

Yes, you can. Many people doing this without any working prototype or even idea. So why not?

Just think why do you need a blockchain in your startup?
If you will find a really nice example of usage — I think it could work.
For example, for your retail business model, you can implement some kind of discount tokens that will allow people purchase gift cards or regular discount cards.
Just an idea.
SegWit2018 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:04:16 AM

Yes, you can. Many people doing this without any working prototype or even idea. So why not?

Just think why do you need a blockchain in your startup?
If you will find a really nice example of usage — I think it could work.
For example, for your retail business model, you can implement some kind of discount tokens that will allow people purchase gift cards or regular discount cards.
Just an idea.

Good idea for global companies, but make discout tokens is narrowing market for coins to potencial users.

My main idea was about issuing some contract like bonds or shares. So we can receive cash in exchange of future growth of profits.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: