Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:22:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for honest advices  (Read 909 times)
Patadong

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:30:59 AM

I think invest to bitcoin is good, but if you are new don't invest right away.
you need to stay more in forum and read more.
before you join an ICO's you would make sure that ICO is very promising.
you need to make own research because there are many different ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:48:42 AM

i never like ICO to tell you the truth .Your better off getting A NICE POS coin with potential and just stake away

New POS coins are very few these days but still they are better than ICO coins. The reason being there is very less chances of POS coins to be scammed. ICO coins involve money collection without even distribution of the coins initially and that,s why some greedy developers of these tokens tends to scam.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:51:34 AM

Good day people of bitcointalk,
You see, i am still very new in the crypto world. And really do not know a lot yet.

I am thinking of investing on pre-ICOs. Yes, i know ICOs are very risky. But it also can give great rewards. So all in all, i think it is a pretty great gamble.

That is why i am asking you guys, if i had $50-100 dollar range of investing fund. What is the best ICO that i should invest it in today?

Thanks and good day.

if you have $50-$100, then I suggest to you to try trading and leave the ico because there is no guarantee for you to take a good profit. besides that, you need to know how to choose the good ico. not all ico, in the end, will bring you big profit like other people said and for me, it is just because of luck that finally you can earn big money from the ico. but if you do trade, then you have big potential to reach the profit because there are many coins that you can select to help you to make money. but the decision is on you and only you that can decide.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:55:52 AM

i never like ICO to tell you the truth .Your better off getting A NICE POS coin with potential and just stake away

New POS coins are very few these days but still they are better than ICO coins. The reason being there is very less chances of POS coins to be scammed. ICO coins involve money collection without even distribution of the coins initially and that,s why some greedy developers of these tokens tends to scam.

My friend told me that the best and cheapest coin right now to POS is Rise. But if I have that kind of small money and I am not really that busy then i'll just trade it. Trying to make some quick trades is nice especially that all coins are dropping and cheaper.
serian

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:04:40 AM

You see, i am still very new in the crypto world. And really do not know a lot yet.

I am thinking of investing on pre-ICOs. Yes, i know ICOs are very risky. But it also can give great rewards. So all in all, i think it is a pretty great gamble.

That is why i am asking you guys, if i had $50-100 dollar range of investing fund. What is the best ICO that i should invest it in today?

Thanks and good day.

Personally I wouldn't invest on ICOs. Research, find good project and join their bounty campaigns. $100 not so big money though. Bounties are easiest way to get tokens/rewards. Then you decide to hold and sell it once it hit exchanges.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:07:36 AM

Thanks and good day.
You had an amount that is acceptable to lose so if you think that your heart is strong and you know what you are doing and you're prepared for the consequences go with it. But my piece of advise is before joining an ICO, do a deep research so that you'll be able to know on what's the real projects and the fake ones.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
marriams

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:48:03 AM

That should be your own decision. Do the research, evaluate the idea, the product, the experience of the company involved. Do not invest based only on hype and marketing. I have on my watch list Gladius and Sether. There will be more. I invest constantly in ICOs while maintaining a portfolio of BTC and other coins.
boihter1

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:03:25 AM

Thanks and good day.
thanks and good luck
dhrazzen

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:05:53 AM

Thanks and good day.

Engaging in the world of crypto currency is not easy as you think,  especially when it comes to investment. So all i can say you need to know the background or study first about the world of crypto so that you will gain more knowledge of it. Move one step at a time,  dont harsh or pressure your self because now a days, they have so many scammers.  Think before you decide.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:09:42 AM

Lately everyone had to notice that it was much more profitable to keep btc rather to invest in ICO.
FOr example one ICO collected 50 billion in btc and eth,and fixed that amount in usd,but btc and eth both rised almost doubled!
And tokens didnt.

Where did money go?

I suggest to investigate very carefull about what you investing in.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:29:42 AM

You ask and you will be bombard by their own ICO's or their supporters.
I would suggest going to other pages here and see how good a Company would be.
Take those who have roots already, not the ones who are just starting without proofs that they alreadymade something.
Those who got in the ICO for the purpose of upgrading their services.
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:17:02 AM

What about invest in already established ICO project? I know it will not bring the same results compared to some Pre-ICO and ICO but it will be a more safe investment for you rather than choose some completely new project with higher risk. I think Top 50 on www.coinmarketcap.com is a better way to start. You should still do your own research on the projects you like and once you pick two or three interesting ones you can always ask for advice here on the forum, just remember we can point you into the right direction but decisions must be yours, there is no guarantee it will be profitable from day one.
A good way to learn is to compare one of upcoming ICO's with Truckcoin ICO that just started today. It's an interesting idea with mixed distribution (ICO + mining after that) Anonymous currency that can be disabled with a very secure wallet.  More information below:
https://truckcoin.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: