Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:23:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is really great  (Read 1401 times)
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:20:51 AM

Yes! Bitcoint is great because bitcoin is the mother of all digital currency in world of crepto.

Bitcoin is not the mother's he old grandfather. Who runs the show.
Those who bought it less then $ 1000. Now, almost every week look at how their portfolio is doing another increase significantly. And this stunning growth has just begun. Perhaps next year will see the price of more than $ 40,000

High risk high payoff

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:28:45 AM

The way its going, its really going to be difficult for anyone to wish away the power of btc and how much value it wields. Today a lot of alt have realised that the best is to avoid competing with bitcoin rather pursue your own objective in your own way rather than claiming to be the next bitcoin or a better bitcoin. An increase in the price of any alt interprets to a much more increase in bitcoin.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:32:32 AM

Yes! Bitcoint is great because bitcoin is the mother of all digital currency in world of crepto.

Those who bought it less then $ 1000. Now, almost every week look at how their portfolio is doing another increase significantly. And this stunning growth has just begun. Perhaps next year will see the price of more than $ 40,000
Or maybe next year we will see BTC in $5000, because price is growing too fast.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 05:39:19 AM

Bitcoin introduced us with the blockchain technology as such. So, it's great.
Economically, bitcoin is developing itself as a huge ponzi, which might be a bad news for world economic activities.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Aske

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:53:21 AM

Although BTC is very good at the moment, the problem is a lot. I think ETH. A good choice, in development
needfix24

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:22:26 AM

Bitcoin is the one of the greats or even the greatest in crypto currency world. Its very popular to all big investors. Some people that are not so rich, become richer because of it.
In my experience bitcoin is very helpful to me because i able to used it to make some profit that i never had before.
Possibility to have financial freedom for my future and become happy with my family.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:26:23 AM

The value of the bitcoin virtual currency touched its highest number. The bitcoin value reached US $ 9,484

the value of bitcoin is expected to soar along with people's interest in Bitcoin during the Thanksgiving holiday and Black Friday's shopping week in the United States.

According to Coindesk, bitcoin value rose 8 percent to its record high, whereas on Sunday morning, bitcoin was traded for US $ 9,300 (Rp 125 million).

In addition to bitcoin, other digital currencies, Ethereum also reached its highest value of US $ 485 or approximately USD 6.5 million.

"The movement of digital currency values ​​seems to be driven by retail," said CNBC Contributor and Chief Executive Officer Brian Kelly, who runs digital asset strategies.

According to the largest bitcoin exchange in the US Coinbase, there are about 100,000 new Bitcoin accounts over the Thanksgiving holiday with a total value of US $ 13.1 million (Rp 177 billion).

Based on reports compiled by Co-founder Altana Digital Currency Fund, Coinbase has 4.9 million users as of November 2016.

"Uniquely, everyone I spoke to in the cryptocurrency community said that during Thanksgiving people talked about Bitcoin and that made a lot of family members buy Bitcoin, I thought the pattern was happening everywhere," Kelly said.

Just to note, the value of Bitcoin rose more than nine fold this year along with increasing investor interest.
really coinbase itself has 4.9 million user?i cant imagine how about the other
exchange site.if they were all combined how many users the outcome?but its true one
of the greatest thing internet has brought to people is the cryptocurrencies and specially
bitcoin.nothing can offers this earnings for all genders and raises but only crypto
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:36:15 AM

Of what happen to bitcoin now, it really give trouble to the mind of some known investors who didn't believe about this. They are probably worried of what will happen next if this will continue making a huge market. They might thinking of trying to engaged in cryptocurrency,  rather than setting and looking a great and fast growing of bitcoin in the market place.

As everyone looking forward for this to become worldwide accepted currency, it could be possible that it will stay forever and make a great history. in which everyone will get amazed and recognized this technology.
denny27

Activity: 546

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:51:29 AM

Since the bitcoin price stomp at $10k upwards, I more often checking the price from day to day. And doesn't rule out the possibility.. In my opinion I'm sure there will be altcoin that will following the steps of the developments bitcoin price, showing the best side throughout the history of its price developments.

Nancy Lisa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:55:43 AM

Yeah, Bitcoin is really great.
It serves as the part of basic need in the life of the people.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:00:00 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is really Great Hero not only of crypto currency but also of Fiat currency. Bit coin become the best asset and best investment in the world.
Red Lanterns

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:00:12 AM

Updated the price.Today's value of Bitcoin is already $11440.3 and it is continue growing.

❤️🍓💋Your Guide to Sexual Education and Freedom 💑🍒💌
👉🏻 RED LANTERNS 👈🏻
Onepager White paper Telegram chat Ann Thread
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:06:39 AM

With such rates of development, the Crypto currency will soon reach a capitalization level of $ 1,000,000,000 and this will be a completely different level. Then the crypto currency will be released on American stock exchanges and there is even greater growth there. And no restrictions on the part of the policy of the states will stop it!

roy12875

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:38:02 AM

i really agree with you, but I don't have it. Cry Cry.  I was thinking to buy 2 bitcoins when bitcoin price was about $4xxx few week ago, but i didnt do it. I was afraid that it will drop to $1000. Now it is not$1000, it is $10000. bitcoin is better than stock market, keep raising every day. Drop $1 dollar and raise $100 tomorrow. I can say it is perfect. Grin Grin

artmen007

Activity: 238

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:43:39 AM

Or maybe next year we will see BTC in $5000, because price is growing too fast.
A lot of people who cites the example of 14 year when the price has grown a lot and has cost more than 1,000. Happened wild collapse.
That's just the times are different already. And bitcoin is not kakaeto obscure crap that nobody wants. It is now a financial instrument which tells the whole world.
And speak for many years. 5-7 years of crypto market must be in an uptrend. It was too much money saccas in the world lie idle.
And there is no lingering drops now. Because you can buy it now.

High risk high payoff
Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:01:26 AM

Yes it is true, bitcoin is really great and maybe for now and in the future bitcoin remains the king of other coins, as time passes the interest of more and more people bitcoin prices will continue to increase bitcoin will always be king although many coins who want to be a competitor of bitcoin but it will be difficult.

carelessboy

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:08:32 AM

You are right .Bitcoin really great for virtual world Bitcoin must need.and day by day people know Bitcoin and very soon Bitcoin popular many country.

coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:14:00 AM

Year, even without participating in ICOs and buying altcoins we can make decent and safe profits. If you want more, welcome to ICO and buy some promising altcoins which can triple the price in a matter of weeks. Bitcoin is a gold, real crypto gold, not like pretender having the same name.

Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:22:54 AM

i am agree with you.really bit coin is a great coin to trade,to hold and to mine.i like bitcoin too much and this coin change many people life.bitcoin price will increase day by day.so just hold bitcoin to get profit.
There is no doubt in this fact that bitcoin is so far the most expensive and profitable currency and invention of the world. Bitcoin is now becoming popular throughout world speedily. Bitcoin has changed the lives of so many people who were previously living a life of poverty and desires. I am pretty sure that in the future bitcoin will be the sole currency of the world. Keep buying and holding bitcoin for secure future.
ritik01

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:12:38 AM

Bitcoin is always more famous in all the currencies. Bitcoin has been expanded due to the faith of the people, and Bitcoin is great.
Bitcoin is also called the King of all the currencies.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: