Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:26:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with our new found wealth???  (Read 3205 times)
hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:22:28 PM

I think we can use it for even bigger investments. if we immediately spend it, it will only be wasted. we take advantage of the moments where we get great capital and we start to invest even more.

I think you should really consider doing it legally because it can cause you many problems in the future, especially if the number will reach millions. and depends on where you are, but generally it will be easy if you just convert your crypto into cold cash with a face-to-face meeting. It will be difficult if you need to transfer it to the bank and trigger a sort of AML or contact your government about it. Only under the radar through methods that cannot be tracked like cash.

In my opinion, I think having million worth of fiat transaction is difficult for you to cash it in just a day or two. Maybe it is better if you would do it gradually, just enough amount in a day or a month, an amount that will not cause any suspicions from other people, or even from the hackers. When you get the fiat already, consider putting it in a bank gradually also or invest in in real estate or business.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:10:01 PM

Just been thinking also about this situations. There always this possibilty that you will be caught if you encash it in a big amount of money. I am not familiar or aware of this kind of law, but i know that tax is a must if you have this large amount of money. But in the end you will be inquest about the source of that money and you might have them the wrong impression about it. Most of the time, i just encashing it with a little amount, or putting it to my childrens bank account.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:25:34 PM

Just been thinking also about this situations. There always this possibilty that you will be caught if you encash it in a big amount of money. I am not familiar or aware of this kind of law, but i know that tax is a must if you have this large amount of money. But in the end you will be inquest about the source of that money and you might have them the wrong impression about it. Most of the time, i just encashing it with a little amount, or putting it to my childrens bank account.
many ways for that, i think your business can be replicated, because it will make it safer. and i just added to keep investing in several exchanges, it made me feel calm
Nucunsimeo

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:10:50 AM

You should take care of it and only do good decisions that will help you grow your wealth because wealth is not easy to find because it needs a lot of time and patience before you can completely reach the time that you will be having a lot wealth. Be good in decision making so you will not regret at the end of the day.
Dolmar

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:56:12 AM

The crypto is the wealth   Cool

I think it depends on how much you want to cash out.  If its a large amount, make sure to discuss it with a lawyer and an accountant to see what you need to do to minimize taxes.

There are service providers that will allow you to get a loan against your crypto which is not taxable (at least in the US).  Check out Salt Lending if you are interested in this approach.

You can also look into doing a private placement type transaction.  Check out IBC (International Blockchain Consulting) which offers an OTC Dark Pool for high net worth people where they help people buy and sell large amounts of crypto.

I would be careful about using family or other 3rd parties since it could be considered money laundering if you intentionally structure the transactions to avoid reporting the transactions.  If you are in a corrupt country, they will be more than happy to throw the book at you, send you to prison and steal your crypto so please be careful doing this.

I would highly recommend speaking with a competent attorney and accountant when selling large amounts of crypto. 
paulspider

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:46:09 PM

I do investment with the found wealth and I accumulate them for personal projects and stuffs. Getting nothing but found wealth becomes also an additional money with no plans for it so I use them somehow a little.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:11:35 PM

Every type of account have terms and condition regarding the amount of money that should be withdraw or deposited per deposit or withdrawal. I will put that into consideration when withdrawing my cryptocurrency into fiat. I will not accumulate too much money in my fiat account.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:43:02 PM

I'm currently investigating how to stay under the radar with regards to the profits made from crypto.

So, let's say we made millions, how do you get some of the money back to fiat,but without making waves with the government.

Added, I stay in a corrupt country where large scale government corruption is the norm.

Any help will be appreciated.

PS: Is the idea of crypto not to be anonymous.

What we need to do is just simply learning how to handle and manage it well without losing it at hand. It is necessary that we are earning something out of it annually. This wealth should grow it's wealth and we should know how to maintain having profit through it.

romantic007

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:00:43 PM

You can split it into parts. It's better to withdraw few little amounts of money than one-two big. Also you can discuss the question with a lawyer etc. You surely may fall under suspicions but if you know how to deal with it you'll be okay.

PiPiNoooo

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:20:17 AM

He distributes it in different wallets and sends it to the exchanges for fiat and then send to his different bank accounts. He also encashes it using money centers and hold the cash at home, he is not putting all in the banks for it is taxable. He bought vault and place his money there.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:50:10 AM

I'm currently investigating how to stay under the radar with regards to the profits made from crypto.

So, let's say we made millions, how do you get some of the money back to fiat,but without making waves with the government.

Added, I stay in a corrupt country where large scale government corruption is the norm.

if you have a big income well spend it in a right way not to spend it in a nonsense way because its useless if you don't know how to manage it
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:10:45 PM

When withdrawing a fairly large amount from the cryptocurrency , you can arouse suspicion , and the division into parts is the best idea, that would not be followed by questions from the Bank.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

When it comes to finances, nothing is sure. You may be rich today, but tomorrow is another thing. Thus, it is very difficult for others to hold theor wealth, especially when it comes to maintaining, improving, and growing your new found money. And when we talk about maintenance, it means to gain more. You can never hold onto something that isn't stable, money is hard to earn but easy to lose. Hence, what I would suggest for you to do is to divide aor place your money in different places. You can save some in the bank, you can also put in a stock market, invest it in a new business venture, do franchising, and even continue working for the money that causes the new found wealth of yours.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
tanxpresisit514

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:28:03 AM

This is not an easy thing when the bitcoin we have will be exchanged for paper money. The problem is, after being converted into paper money, the amount is very large. Fears are investigated by the government because a very large amount must be taxed. If exchanged little by little, fear of bitcoin prices going down. Officials in corrupt countries can do everything they can to achieve their goals.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:38:02 AM

I'd say that declaring your income and payi g your taxes is against the law and will invariably result in you going to jail. That being said, you can always find ways to lessen the amount of tax you need to pay, you just have to look at  your local tax. You can always withdrae below the limits but do it often and not on the same time or place.

armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:42:19 AM

You should split in small batches. You can transfer all your money to Binance and make USDT purchases. Each month you should withdraw a small amount, about 5% of your total assets. In addition, you can create different bank cards so the government can not control your cash flow.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:45:33 AM

When i receive new wealth from my clients and other some rent of  our family shops then i further invest in some other investments now i am interested in ICO for now the best crypto coins included Litecoin and Doge-coin and some ICO like Adab are good to invest in it.

Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:09:43 AM

I still believe that crypto is anonymous mate. Just be sure not to divulge the status of your earnings to anybody for safety precautions. I repeat, NO TO ANYBODY.
With regards to your earnings, i highly suggest that you make a new wallet. The number of your new wallet should depend on how big is your earnings. If millions, then make at least nine new wallets plus your existing wallet. Divide your earnings equally to 10 and have them transfer to your new wallets. If possible, trade them into different exchanges. This way, you will be invisible to any radar.

lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:38:27 PM

What we need to do is just simply learning how to handle and manage it well without losing it at hand. It is necessary that we are earning something out of it annually. This wealth should grow it's wealth and we should know how to maintain having profit through it.

Just be enough wise not to be in a hurry to spend the money you get from trading or successful investing in the cryptocurrencies. Invest it in the crypto again better.
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:05:48 AM

Take advantage of positive activities, such as charity and happiness for your parents or siblings. Most importantly, save it as a deposit for the future of children and families, such as tuition and health insurance. The remainder is used again for investment and bitcoin trading, so profits continue and can do positive things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: