Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:28:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin need to be taxed?  (Read 1277 times)
tot-o

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:12:21 AM

It doesn't need to be tax, but if our country can profit from bitcoin transaction and the likes, they will put a tax over it...
They are wise now a days too, haha

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:17:09 AM

The Government want it to be taxed, but they just can't. Bitcoin is a decentralized network,  which mean it is untouchable, and I bet some of the politicians are annoyed because of this. Bitcoin have so many disadvantages and one of it is this decentralized network, unlike fiat, bitcoin is more better to use and to earn.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:19:44 AM

Base from my recent post "Does bitcoin could be call a job?" I have read your opinions regarding to that. Doing these things is a form of earning money basically we have income. So does it need to be taxed? Because this is also a source of income, and we might call it as a job? 

In my country as long as it gives you income then it should be covered on your income tax.

In my opinion I do not think Bitcoin should be call a job. Earning with Bitcoin is not certain and you cannot consider it an income unless you sell it.

If you are trading then it will be the same unless you convert it to FIAT it is still not an income

So for me as long as you are not yet converting it to FIAT then I do not consider it as an income and should not be taxed.

Gemma mae

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:21:06 AM

The bitcoin is not need to be taxed because bitcoin did not gove any hasstle to tje governement.There is no property for bitcoin to taxwd for.So bitcoin is excemption for tax.
Roydgon

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:25:57 AM

Base from my recent post "Does bitcoin could be call a job?" I have read your opinions regarding to that. Doing these things is a form of earning money basically we have income. So does it need to be taxed? Because this is also a source of income, and we might call it as a job? 
Для Укpaїни цe дyжe вигiднo, oпoдaткyвaти, нaзбиpaти гpoшi i вiдмити. Bзaгaлi з тaким нe згoдeн,, кoли дepжaвa тiльки зaбиpaє в людeй i нiчoгo нe дoпoмaгaє.
Willytom

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:30:16 AM

If there is a means of doing it, I suggest it should be taxed. People are really getting rich with it

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
moetimas

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:31:38 AM

if it can be done in every country, why not do it now !!! I think it will be good for world economic growth and especially bitcoin, because if the whole world recognizes bitcoin, then obviously, bitcoin will be the digital currency for the world. but the problem, bitcoin can not be controlled, whether the government can take tax in this case?
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:33:11 AM

Bitcoin is something like job or business, but it is not falls under usual definition of these terms. I think it should be taxed, as it is income, and it will be profitable for country, but the tax regulations should be clear. besides, it is unavoidable, as currencies are more and more popular in the world.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:45:08 AM

In my opinion, there is no need for Bitcoin to be taxed provided that it is being used as a means of payment in parallel with a "normal" job that pays taxes itself. The big thing that makes this a challenge, especially for various countries like Canada, is that they tax it like it has capital gains. If someone gets paid in Bitcoin, does this mean they're taxed the 50% that capital gains normally would be? Are they taxed on it as income and then any increase/loss from the market moving as a capital gain/loss? It's not exactly something that is easy to understand based on the current codes.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:48:20 AM

yes, I say that this bitcoin is a profession, and for me especially bitcoin is my primary job. on bitcoin taxes.
I will pay taxes if my country's government legalizes bitcoin as a means of transaction, if it is still illegal, why should I pay taxes?
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:49:01 AM

I always wondered why people are so interested in such questions, how quickly would the government have imposed taxes on bitcoin. Can you give even 5 years to trade safely
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:10:39 AM

Bitcoin doesn't need to be taxed.. But if the bitcoin will be taxed in our country, I think there's a good effect if bitcoin is taxed too..
hafeezbaloch

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:15:21 AM

bitcoin no need to be taxed but it defend to your country... some countries has there laws rolls and regulations...
A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 140

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:42:32 AM

Never Not only Bit coin but also all crypto coins are decentalize,So government can't control crypto system. So Bit coin no need to be taxes and rules and regulations in government.

goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:51:42 AM

Sad to say but i think it needs to be taxed. I think it is the main reason why government on other countries ban or illegalize it. Based on my knowledge, even earnings from a lottery can also be taxed and passive incomes on investments too.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
btcmayumana

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:59:04 AM

Already some countries have implemented taxes for bitcoins income but I am wonder how can bitcoin can be taxed?
No one knows right how much bitcoins we have,then it is impossible to implement taxes for bitcoins.
Whenever bitcoin is bought, sold, or traded, there are tax impacts. As example USA, which Bitcoin has been legally, policy tax are regulated by IRS which are any people who doing transaction using Bitcoin must convert the Bitcoin value to U.S. dollars as of the date each payment is made and keep careful records of it. This happen also for miners and exchanges market who gain profit from Bitcoin.
So, i guess other countries who ready accepting Bitcoin and legally it, need studying case from how IRS controlling tax.

pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:08:33 AM

no but in trading you just like paying taxed because of the gas and other but its not a tax at all because its not a job.
leisha

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

Taxation depends on the officials who handles laws for taxes. It is true that bitcoin can be a job because it gives us incomes but most of the countries in this world are not handling bitcoin as part of their government so the government don't have the right to give tax on bitcoins. I am not thinking that bitcoin will have tax because the transaction fees are very expensive and if it has tax the fee will be more expensive and our income will be less and bitcoiners might decrease because of less income. Also, bitcoining is a digital job and it is hard to trace a person that is not paying that tax.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:29:07 PM

no but in trading you just like paying taxed because of the gas and other but its not a tax at all because its not a job.
the tax is taken, because the tax is generated from a revenue, and our income is when we get a salary and already have provisions from the government. while the bitcoin is indeed salary but there is no government regulation and approval. so the bitcoin is not yet in the tax set.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:37:25 PM

The Directorate General of Tax affirmed that the taxpayer must also include the ownership of bitcoin in the property column of the annual tax return. If not include, then the property is found by the tax officer then the taxpayer can be threatened sanctions in the form of fines.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: