Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:15:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC expected to be go down  (Read 611 times)
Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:16:47 PM

I don't know true or not, but I think bitcoin will drop in price. Traders will fix profits.
littlewizard

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:39:24 PM

It may go down temporarily, but it will boost up more sturdy. The past few years has proved this trend. Now it is still in its early adoption stage.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:49:36 PM

"BTC expected to be go down after December 11, there will be an event - "Chicago mercantile exchange" and BTC is pumping funds for that" is this news true guys?

I have been watching some "Telegram Groups" too where they are spreading some flying FUD that Bitcoin is going back to $1000 soon because all this (bubbly pump) happened to make Chinese investors shift their money and get people in Bitcoin's trust and once it reaches 10k, the whales will come out and start throwing it off on us. I know this is bullshit but we need to remain careful because we can't deny the fact that it has gained more than 900% in just a few months which is not something that can be taken for granted. I am not against the price rise, but I think it will rebound surely and get back to at least half of its price (ATH) but not in this year.
thought this might've been one of the contributing factors. there's no real backing to op's claim that i could find, and ive been hearing about all these telegram and other social media groups full of people who have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. the claims these people make are ridiculous first off, but im thinking its all just them spouting wishful thinking on their part as their 'expert predictions.' getting pretty annoying now that there's so much more of these posts going around now though.

I think 10k is psychological boundary and we will see plateau for some time before going up again.
and why would bitcoin have a psychological boundary? its fucking economics. stock prices dont just stop because people think it will, they shift according to how the company does and the general market trends. at least make your words coherent.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
capt.khannaa@gmail.com

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:40:28 PM

well actually its really hard to predict the BTC price of NEXT FEW MONTHS... right now.But i personally dont think that BTC won't claim up in that much hight in the short preiod of time  🙂 But you never know what will happen next in the world of crypto  😉
furry04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:50:29 PM

There are so many  theories about that. One states that it can become like so many crisis in early history ex. tulip crises, where it has risen too much when it was required to drop and in the end it blow up and investors lost money. On the contradiction there are rumors that state btc price is nothing compared what it will be in 2018.
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:56:02 PM

"BTC expected to be go down after December 11, there will be an event - "Chicago mercantile exchange" and BTC is pumping funds for that" is this news true guys?

I doubt that Bitcoin will go down on 11th December more than standard correction or price fluctuation. Bitcoin is heading to Wall Street on 18th of December 2017. This for sure will rise value. Price predictions that BTC will reach 14.000$ after new year make sense now, it's not far from 11.5K to 14.000 if we include that will be traded on Wall Steet.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-01/bitcoin-futures-to-start-trading-as-regulators-rush-to-catch-up
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:04:27 PM

From my point of views the price of bitcoin will not go down because now a days the the demand of bitcoin is countinously increases by the people so that the price of bitcoin is reguraly increases day by day. Now  the days people depend on bitcoin is more to full fill their need because bitcoin is a easy to earn the money so that people like the bitcoin more and more easily attract towards the bitcoin and the price of bitcoin is expected to increases in the future.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: