Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:22:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to install a Bitcoin ATM in my city?  (Read 996 times)
CyberR.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:18:19 PM

Hello everybody! I am thinking to start my own business and I though that maybe an installation of the first Bitcoin ATM in my city would be good idea which can bring me good income. But I have no idea from where to start, so I am here to hear all ideas, experience and advices.
Thank you!
In order to set-up a Bitcoin ATM in your city, the very first thing you got to make sure is that Bitcoin is legally recongnized in your country to avoid any legal prosecutions in future.

Next, You can check out https://localbitcoins.com/atm/order-your-own-bitcoin-atm
Localbitcoins offer Bitcoin ATM which will cost some initial investments.

Goodluck with the project Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:15:35 AM

Hello everybody! I am thinking to start my own business and I though that maybe an installation of the first Bitcoin ATM in my city would be good idea which can bring me good income. But I have no idea from where to start, so I am here to hear all ideas, experience and advices.
Thank you!
In order to set-up a Bitcoin ATM in your city, the very first thing you got to make sure is that Bitcoin is legally recongnized in your country to avoid any legal prosecutions in future.

Next, You can check out https://localbitcoins.com/atm/order-your-own-bitcoin-atm

As far as I know before you can install Bitcoin ATM it must recognize first by the government. Yes there is a process and documents to be signed by the government in order to approve the request. So once you have followed the process it can be installed.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:11:13 PM

It's good to find an ATM Service provider, make an enquiry and then do the necessary process. Because I don't think it is that easy to implement an bitcoin atm independently without any support system. It's better to contact BCM ATM or some services similar to that which will provide the ease of implementing.

Countries like Japan and UK you will find bitcoin ATM already out up there. If you do not find any legal issues with concern location you need to have the ATM means you should be investors who is affordable for machine in the ATM.
LBC and some other providers in online are always available to help you make this.
You cannot able to invest for setup go for the bitcoin debit card service which can be useful on the regular ATM machines too.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:47:31 PM

I dont know also how insta bitcoin atm because it's hard. I think it's only bank can install bitcoin atm. In my country they have bitcoin atm machine. But the transaction ia fee is very high and that's not good so if you want to install you can lower the fee so many user of bitcoin will use your bitcoin atm. Goodlucm sir I hope you install your bitcoin atm.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:44:32 PM

Thank you!

As far as I know before you can install Bitcoin ATM it must recognize first by the government. Yes there is a process and documents to be signed by the government in order to approve the request. So once you have followed the process it can be installed.
Most of the governments are reluctant in providing these facilities to the people. Even if see towards china, which is a super power and has a very strong hold on the economy of the world, is not letting its people to have these facilities, but the best thing is that despite all the bans and restrictions, the people who want to invest can do the investments from any part of the world. The crypto part is really providing security to everyone involved.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:04:56 PM

I’ll admit that i don’t totally know anything about this kind of businesses can exist or be manage by just an individual without big company backing it up and the central banks permission.. This is a huge gamble especially considering the risk of unknown effect of bitcoin unstable price and how does it should be updated every minute for it.. So take time to think a hundred times and gather information regarding this before doing such action..
Bitcoin ATM is not prevailing all over the world because many people still do not have bitcoin or they even do not know about bitcoin. When all the people have bitcoin then ATM is not a problem. The controllers and management of bitcoin will provide you this service in your home city, because ATM is for withdrawing bitcoin and if you do not have bitcoin then why they should install ATM?
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:07:42 PM

Thank you!

There is no place in my country where I can use my bitcoin because most of the people are still unaware of bitcoin and it will take some more time for them to invest are use bitcoin as their regular currency and for their shopping. Then it may possible that the management also installs ATM machines in my country and the big markets start accepting bitcoin as their payments. I will have to wait for some more time for ATM to be installed in my locality.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:39:59 PM

Thank you!
It is really hard to start if you have any idea at all, first you also need some research on your own. Make a lot of research and read a lot to know more how to start that kind of business.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:40:41 PM

Thank you!

Most of the governments are reluctant in providing these facilities to the people. Even if see towards china, which is a super power and has a very strong hold on the economy of the world, is not letting its people to have these facilities, but the best thing is that despite all the bans and restrictions, the people who want to invest can do the investments from any part of the world. The crypto part is really providing security to everyone involved.
That's part of the reality which there are really country which would really be totally disagree with this kind of actions or investment of some individual this is why its really important for you to ask on local lawyers if its not prohibited or not before you would put up those ATM and also consider the  level of adoption into your place so that your atm would generate some good profits as an owner.Installing isn't really bad as long you do have the money to buy on and your country doesn't really have any restrictions towards it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:43:20 PM

I think this idea or plan will surely be accepted in a specific place where bitcoin is not prohibited (legal). AND THIS WILL SURELY be take time. It's not as easy thou, but. I can suggest a little bit. First get a lawyer and talk to him/her about your plan and then second make a platform, and then if it get accepted by your country then you're good to go. Let me know when will it be so I'll be your first customer. Cheesy
Lucifer777

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:03:00 PM

is bitcoin an accepted payment on amazon?
Mattwald

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:44:14 PM

Only need for a bitcoin ATM is when you have Bitcoin and need to readily convert it to fiat
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:48:46 PM

Thank you!

You are trying to get into a quite complex business. I don´t think there are any franchises for Bitcoin ATMs where I live, but your best chance would be trying to find one in your place.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:47:35 AM

Any updates from OP if he already did installing bitcoin ATM in their city? i want to read a feedback because i am planning to build my own bitcoin atm too in my area since i already have a survey of how many users of bitcoin can able to used atm here in my area and near cities.
Of course i want to know first if it is profitable or what set up is the best.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:32:15 AM

First you must if it will in legal in your country before you start a business of ATM bitcoin in your place.But that was a good idea of building a business like that ,in spite of being a profitable and sources of income our life was easier if we have that.
lightskulk

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:14:15 PM

Contacting related bitcoin companies in your area would be a good start. Also doing research on the existing regulations of running the btc atm in your location will help.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:38:58 PM

First of all if your county government does not accept it you can not open ATM of BItcoin. If government accept it i think any Bank will accepted to open it . Personally you can not open it or government can not accept it as it is involved in currency.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

Contacting related bitcoin companies in your area would be a good start. Also doing research on the existing regulations of running the btc atm in your location will help.

The very first step is to check the rules and regulation because without which nothing going to help it. Even if you do all the research but if government does not support this then it will be totally failure. Thus along with the regulation then you will need to have the survey in your area which will help you with the required details like who all uses the cypto currency, their age group , footfalls etc.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:24:25 PM

The very first step is to check the rules and regulation because without which nothing going to help it. Even if you do all the research but if government does not support this then it will be totally failure. Thus along with the regulation then you will need to have the survey in your area which will help you with the required details like who all uses the cypto currency, their age group , footfalls etc.

What survey and all you are say buddy, I think you do not know about it lol. There are many Bitcoin ATM Manufacturer through out the world so you have to check the place and approval government you can get for this.
If your Government accepts for this you can have the bitcoin ATM in your city as well. Please check the list below.
https://www.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-atm-manufacturers
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:36:13 PM

This is not on our hands it is based on where we live and how many use bitcoin daily if all are fit in one place they put an ATM at your city , bitcoin ATM are very useful for daily user's of bitcoin there are many bitcoin ATM are available in today economic situation soon it will be possible in all countries .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀