Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:56:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens to your Bitcoin when you Die?  (Read 5074 times)
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:45:47 PM

Seriously one of the best question or opinion I seen in bitcointalk thread even I thought about this now atleast I am planning to teach my family about cryptocurrency or handover my small crypto earning to my family.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:47:30 PM

Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?
Do you want to take your Bitcoin with you when you're gone?

Let me hear it from your own opinions...

I want to pay hookers in paradise with my coins.  No way my family takes them from me.  I only hope I'll remember my secret keys when in heaven...  Grin
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:57:26 PM

no body know when he die, only god know when will we die, by the way if we have many bitcoin in our wallet most better we gave the key from the password to our family or we can give to our best friend who we can trust him, it will be useful when we die our friend who know the detail or our bitcoin wallet could access to our bitcoin and can used it for the needed to your family in the next time.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:01:36 PM

It does not matter what happens to bitcoin after I've killed. because It does not matter what happens to bitcoin after I've killed. But now this my money has grown too much
would you please clarify what you really mean mate?noone can understand what you says..it is important thate know what will happen to our bitcoin after we die,so lets do something to make it secure and will benefits by our love ones when the time comes.right down your passwords and give it to someonyou trust for assurance
Gobeller

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:02:59 PM

no body know when he die, only god know when will we die, by the way if we have many bitcoin in our wallet most better we gave the key from the password to our family or we can give to our best friend who we can trust him, it will be useful when we die our friend who know the detail or our bitcoin wallet could access to our bitcoin and can used it for the needed to your family in the next time.

Yeah and that's why we need one trusted person to use our wallet in case of an emergency. Otherwise all the funds would be gone forever and our family wouldn't be able to use them.
nuela

Activity: 145

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

before that happens I will introduce my son's Blockchain technology to continue this forum, and all the keywords I will give to my child to continue all that and take over from me to continue.

yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

I will try to teach my wife about BTC in my spare time!

And my friends know about bitcoin! I often discuss BTC with him!

If there is an accident, I believe my BTC will not be lost, it will continue to bring wealth to my wife or children!
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:41:26 PM

Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?

I think there's no way to make sure that your bitcoin will go to your loved ones with the help of the system if ever you die yet. If ever, I will teach some of my family member first to know how to get my money on bitcoin and will let them know some of my private infomations so that they may access it to avoid making all my hardworks go into waste. It will help me rest in peace for real I think.
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:42:52 PM

lol if you die your bitcoin is gone.  Thats why you leave your private key or wallet backups with someone you can 100 percent trust.  Just think of how many bitcoins are completely losts from people that died already.  The problem is finding someone you can trust completely  Shocked
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:45:15 PM

I heard some stories about Satoshi dying in a car crash with his wife. Currently it is expected that Satoshi has 1 Million BTC. If the stories were true it is a classic example of loosing Bitcoin due to death and no one can access it unless they can hack Satoshi's Bitcoin wallet.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

I won't let it go away with me or to take it with me when I'm gone. I want all of it to go to my family so that they may gain benefit from the hardwork and perseverance to earn such amouny of bitcoin. I hope the management would make up something to make sure that the bitcoin I've worked hard for so many years would not be gone with me instead it should go to my loved ones.

asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:50:25 PM
Merited by amonymous (3)

Basically, what will happend in my bitcoin if i die? Shall it will goes thru my family and only one can access my private key if i die and that’s just only my uncle the one that had/though me all about in bitcoin. Suddenly why i came here in the crypto world? Because I'm seeing my uncle doing mining lately hehe and I have a bad feeling that I want to do the same as like my uncle hehe

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Zinhin

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:59:12 PM

When we invest,Our family needs to know what kind of investment it is. If you invest in crypto, then you have to know some of your wife or children.Even if we die, they continue to do it Or helpful to use.
Yur

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

It may be better to share the knowledge of bitcoin in our family because it will certainly benefit them when we are dead and at least we have provided knowledge that will be an online means of work that is very useful for them to make it as an additional income or source of income.
ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:04:49 PM

Haha, funny question
questions that have never been thought of before
I do not know what to do, because basically my family no one knows what cryptocurrency is. maybe someday I will give my private key to my family
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:08:38 PM

I haven'[t teach my family about bitcoin since my parents are too old to understand it. I chose to share all my accounts with my partner since he was the one who thought me about bitcoin. I assure that whatever happens, my earnings would go to a better hand and still be able to reach my family. I would want to be sure that whatever happens, my loved ones would still benefit.
dwieyani

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:13:52 PM

maybe my family who continue bitcoin, because I have taught one of my family to continue it all I do in bitcoin, because I do not have a family. so I will menagakarlan adek me to continue it all its.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:14:21 PM

For all intents and purposes your BTC will remain to your wallet everlastingly and it will be extremely difficult to recover it since you truly require the accompanying email secret key and two factor confirmation on the off chance that it is in the exchanging stages watchword and stage and private key on the off chance that it is in hard wallets like trezor or record nano these securities is extremely tight in light of the fact that on the off chance that you just on the planet know this nobody can get to your wallet.
Elijah.elisha

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:20:13 PM

It will definitely go to my family. I'm on the process of teaching my siblings regarding bitcoin trading. Passwords and keys will be left with them along with other instructions related to bitcoin. Smiley
ethbtc444

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:24:13 PM

The situation you will have ... So I will guide and give the password to one or two relatives of me.
And you ask when I die do you want to bring Bitcoin? I answered no? Because death is the end of all ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: