Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:02:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: was trading beneficial for you?  (Read 2934 times)
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

Of course Yes, trading is beneficial for me because I earned money. I earned money but not a huge , it's just a smaller amount but I am happy even though it is not like from other traders. Trading is not easy to do because it is risky, you can encounter something bad that's why be careful when you are trading. In order for you to get a good profit, you must do long term trading but I am not saying that it is easy to do. But in all, it was beneficial not only for me but in many people.
Earning money in trading not tough if you have a big capital and experience. But beginning it is tough because people will not know which crypto coin is worth to invest and which is scam coin. But after getting some loses people will get to know how to choose which is good for trading. my journey also same I made many mistakes when I started but now I am choosing good coins and making some profit.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:59:36 PM

For all the people who started trading with dreams to become rich.
How has your journey been so far.
Was there a net profit or loss till now.
Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.
Also some mistakes that you would never repeat?
Everybody who start trading just want to make big money. But in order for not to lose more than you invest, you need to learn many aspects of trading beforehand.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:13:42 PM

Yes trading is beneficial for me, because it is mostly giving me good income of crypto currencies. However it is having some level of risk too, so we need to study the market and the chart carefully, and to choose the best coins or tokens to trade, and the best moments of buying and selling.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.
The things I've felt so far in bitcoin trade always benefit, although sometimes I feel losing but not too much, That's because the level of emotional control in the trade I always keep so as not to panic and can minimize losses.
Probably the worst mistake I've ever experienced, by selling my coins because of urgent needs, and finally selling them for a low price.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:30:51 PM

I know trading can make us rich but its not very instant.
We need to be skill before doing it so we can prevent our loss in trading.
Actually i am new in trading so i am just holder. I have some coins which is growing and some are still dump.
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:37:14 AM

I can say that trading helps me a lot in terms of earning but it's not an easy task or job to do it. I had experience a lot of bad things when it comes to trading. When i just started trading there are times that i lose a lot because i don't know what i'm doing back then even if i read a lot. Maybe some newbie mistake in the past where my decision in my trading is so bad. I just don't stop trading and i learn everyday and up to now it's becoming one of my other source of income. Just don't quit and always remember that we can't be successful in trading without ups and down.

BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:11:40 AM

I can say that trading helps me a lot in terms of earning but it's not an easy task or job to do it. I had experience a lot of bad things when it comes to trading. When i just started trading there are times that i lose a lot because i don't know what i'm doing back then even if i read a lot. Maybe some newbie mistake in the past where my decision in my trading is so bad. I just don't stop trading and i learn everyday and up to now it's becoming one of my other source of income. Just don't quit and always remember that we can't be successful in trading without ups and down.
All traders been on that scene I think, to lose at first and learn, Just knew how the project or that specific token works and be updated so you'll have idea on how to make it grew by holding it first till it hits to the moon, day trading is too difficult to manage that's why I prefer holding tokens till it multiple. Buy alts that drops that we knew somehow will still develop, trading really helps me a lot.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1043
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:47:47 AM

Yes it is,  trading becomes my reliable source of income. Even though I work only in a simple agency but it seems I don't rely in the benefits that they gave to me.  I only help my self in putting my health care and financial loan as my only chance to make them high.  It is because my agency can't  give my payslip at my salary day, so I learned from my friends that I will be providing myself in self benefits.

newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:04:29 AM

Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you lose or gain.
I started with 500$ initially i lost to learn what is trading such as panic selling. afterwards it gives good result when i start holding
From altcoin trading i made more than 2000 USD in last 6 Months , This income is higher than my Offline earning. Formula is simple buy the coin when price is at lowest condition during the crash its best time and sell it when market become stables in short Buy low sell high.
Never hold your funds in bitcoin or ethereum during crash , hold it in USDT  or fiat tokens. comprate prices with btc always not see $$ rates of coin on coincapmarket.

I will not sell any token until it reach All time high price. every coin reached at this stage and we need to judge it.
do not sell your coins during crash  you cannot recover the funds during crash. you need to buy more in that time.
merits are welcome if you enjoy reading my post
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:36:46 AM

I was starting trading from March, 2016. At the the staring time I lost many trades. But gradually my skill has Improved. I didn't earn much. I has profited almost 0.1 btc. Now I am well in trade. Just hope to earn 1 btc in this year and become rich.

Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:07:59 AM

Trading has effects to us, maybe we gain profit or we will lose to it depends on how we handle it. For me t4ading benifits to me gaining a profit because i handle it properly and buying a coin which a future
Correct, eventually its up to you hiw are you going to handle it. But trading is very good if you have an idea how to do it. Bitcoin is more on gaining than lose because by the help of informations you will know are are you going to do and the steps forward tobe abke to achieve the stability in bitcoin. In this case bitcoin is very beneficial to me and to all. 
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:22:14 AM

Trading has effects to us, maybe we gain profit or we will lose to it depends on how we handle it. For me t4ading benifits to me gaining a profit because i handle it properly and buying a coin which a future
Correct, eventually its up to you hiw are you going to handle it. But trading is very good if you have an idea how to do it. Bitcoin is more on gaining than lose because by the help of informations you will know are are you going to do and the steps forward tobe abke to achieve the stability in bitcoin. In this case bitcoin is very beneficial to me and to all. 
trading is not just about how to trade, because the way to trade is easy to learn and understand. but how to have a good trading strategy with skill is a difficult thing to make as our ability. if our trading skills and good trading skills will be useful because we get a big profit.

Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:11:57 AM

I'm holding half of my coins for the long-term, and the other half I use to speculate. On speculation I sure did make money, but to be honest its not as much as what I would have made by just buying and holding...

Trends in cryptoland can last for a long time and move the price very far, so if you exit early, you might struggle to get back in. The train will wait for no one.

That is true that cryptocurrency is a long-term and can use for transaction. In that case if you are a bitcoiner you need to notify yourself and indulge in trading and join into bounty campaign for you to gain and save. Because bitcoin is the new trend in the business system now adays.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:24:19 AM

When you are with a mind to accept loss and profit in a similar manner it is beneficial. Because, with time the price varies providing with a variation in the trading volume and the value. The same could end up in profiting or else in loss. One who understands it will make profit than losing.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:51:12 AM

It is beneficial to everybody if all traders buy with low amounts of bitcoin or altcoins then sell it in a high price. We all know that in terms of trading. Buy low sell high. It is beneficial especially if a person who trade expertise that thing. In my side, I am not expert with trading so I don't earn big profits with trading.
mail2rock01

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:51:29 AM

Yes trading cryptocurrencies has given me positive gains you just do your own research study and learn. Technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis is your weapon when it comes to trading. So you should at least know the basics before starts to trade so you can stay away from failure.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:17:11 PM

Everybody who start trading just want to make big money. But in order for not to lose more than you invest, you need to learn many aspects of trading beforehand.
That's for sure, every trade should be profitable, because everyone who trades should expect to get more. If there is a loss I think more for those who are less patient. Because in terms of trading is not only smart and enough capital. Courage in taking risks and patience is also needed. If we already have all that, then anyone will surely feel the benefits of trading itself.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:33:38 PM

Yes trading cryptocurrencies has given me positive gains you just do your own research study and learn. Technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis is your weapon when it comes to trading. So you should at least know the basics before starts to trade so you can stay away from failure.
Our only friend here is ourselves, if we continue to feed ourselves with good information that will help us improve as a trader then for sure
in the long run we will have the success. Bitcoin trading or crypto trading as a whole is very risky, however with great skills you'll be able to get the success you wanted.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Vibr56

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

Trading is profitable and consistent if you have sufficient experience, skill, and the patience needed to know when to enter and exit a trade... I needed to fail for a couple of years before I got to learn a few good techniques.
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:13:02 PM

I'm holding half of my coins for the long-term, and the other half I use to speculate. On speculation I sure did make money, but to be honest its not as much as what I would have made by just buying and holding...

Trends in cryptoland can last for a long time and move the price very far, so if you exit early, you might struggle to get back in. The train will wait for no one.

That is true that cryptocurrency is a long-term and can use for transaction. In that case if you are a bitcoiner you need to notify yourself and indulge in trading and join into bounty campaign for you to gain and save. Because bitcoin is the new trend in the business system now adays.
Trading gives me a clearer view of the market because just by not keeping up, you may have to spend a fortune on your mistakes. Trading helps investors make a very good income if they catch the market, to trade better. I think investors should learn more about technical analysis of candlestick charts to capture the bottom and top of the chart. In addition, you need to follow the news from the market to make the most accurate decision. Make every mistake to be able to trade with a lot of money so always be careful with your investment decision.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: