Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:35:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38098 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:59:40 AM

You can see how the developers are approaching their project. I follow the updates of this project, and I understand that the beta version will be released soon? I would like to test it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:20:05 AM

Yes, as for me i really appreciate this project with professional team and their idea is so good. But if no one know about Saifu, who can say this project will reach their hard cap at ICO, and in the case we reach hard cap or not, what happen?

Greetings!
Reaching our soft cap will allow us to meet most of the milestones in our roadmap. Upgrading to a banking license and the services contingent upon it would likely have to be delayed until organic growth could cover them. If we are able to achieve our hard cap, the funds raised will allow us to expand our geographical cover of licenses and upgrade to a banking license more quickly, as liquidity requirements are high. Additionally, we will be able to expand our cryptocurrency offerings more quickly and get accounts on more major exchanges sooner.
At the moment, we have already reached a soft cap, because the amount collected now is $17M from private investors + funds on the ICO meter, now it's $4,917,418, all together almost $22M.

Well, this is a good update. The fundings will help a lot in the progress of development. Is it possible for those private investors to be known or are they just going to stay anonymous?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:44:52 AM

The developers responded to security questions - how do they plan to approach user security issues, or rather, the possibility of using them?

Those questions that involve securities and personal accounts concerns should be included in their F.A.Q. sections so that members will be easily find answers to their questions.
Yes this is true. This would be easier for project managers, investors and potential users. This is worth considering. And this applies to many projects

Yes, this is avoid asking the same questions all over again. I just hope that devs and team members will become more active so that it can help a lot with their promotions and advertising.

shoa (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:54:28 AM

When this token come on any exchange now?
Will I receive any information email or any notification?
News about listings on exchanges will be published after the end of the ICO. Follow the news on our channels: Twitter, Facebook, Reddit. Also, Saifu Telegram group

You can see how the developers are approaching their project. I follow the updates of this project, and I understand that the beta version will be released soon? I would like to test it
You can apply to participate in the open beta test here. Start for 2-3 weeks. Smiley

Well, this is a good update. The fundings will help a lot in the progress of development. Is it possible for those private investors to be known or are they just going to stay anonymous?
At the moment there is only information that these are private investors and funds.  Wink
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:08:03 AM

The developers responded to security questions - how do they plan to approach user security issues, or rather, the possibility of using them?

Those questions that involve securities and personal accounts concerns should be included in their F.A.Q. sections so that members will be easily find answers to their questions.
Yes this is true. This would be easier for project managers, investors and potential users. This is worth considering. And this applies to many projects

Yes, this is avoid asking the same questions all over again. I just hope that devs and team members will become more active so that it can help a lot with their promotions and advertising.
Saifu has its official telegram group and also it has several telegram groups for their bounty, etc so i am sure that it is a great medium of promotion and also it will attract the attention from several investors. This project is surely going to have a profitable future.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:15:46 AM

The project is from a Russian team registered in the Czech Republic, which gives some guarantee, but where can I see the registration documents?
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:41:13 AM

The project is from a Russian team registered in the Czech Republic, which gives some guarantee, but where can I see the registration documents?
Greetings!
Here you can check it out
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:47:55 AM

To be able to become successful and to answers all queries the dev should post and pinned messages so that it will be easily to find answers to all questions, I am sure many investors will be attracted.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:17:08 AM

To be able to become successful and to answers all queries the dev should post and pinned messages so that it will be easily to find answers to all questions, I am sure many investors will be attracted.
I agree with your suggestions mate but theres alot of ways to communicate to the members if they really wanted to. Theres shouldnt be no excuses if you are aiming for a possitve reault.
Yes that is true that the team should do their best in order to communicate with the people, users and investors. And I believe that the team Saifu is doing their best in their own way to encourage more people to engage and to remain its supporters. Moreover, I will continuously stay to this project and wait for more updates.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:25:56 AM

Yes, as for me i really appreciate this project with professional team and their idea is so good. But if no one know about Saifu, who can say this project will reach their hard cap at ICO, and in the case we reach hard cap or not, what happen?

Greetings!
Reaching our soft cap will allow us to meet most of the milestones in our roadmap. Upgrading to a banking license and the services contingent upon it would likely have to be delayed until organic growth could cover them. If we are able to achieve our hard cap, the funds raised will allow us to expand our geographical cover of licenses and upgrade to a banking license more quickly, as liquidity requirements are high. Additionally, we will be able to expand our cryptocurrency offerings more quickly and get accounts on more major exchanges sooner.
At the moment, we have already reached a soft cap, because the amount collected now is $17M from private investors + funds on the ICO meter, now it's $4,917,418, all together almost $22M.

How can I miss the private sales? If I know the private sales I should have to invest all my money in the private sales.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:28:58 AM

They will take responsibility to keep your assets save the same way when you keep your money in traditional bank, They said that Saifu is fully regulated platform and hold license from national bank in their country. In other work, you leave the security worries to them.

Well, if they can really give 100% guaranty for the safety of the assets and they are so trusty with their platform, then they have to indicate in their whitepaper that in case their platform get some how hacked they are going to pay back everybodies assets. Can they do this? And if they can not, what means this for the potential members here?  Cool
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:10:04 AM

You are right, I agree that saifu really needs a good advertising strategies so that it will attract many investors to join also they need to develop securely their systemso that people will trust it.
Have a lot of ways for advertising Saifu at this time. Maybe the team should have seriously about this case. Hope Saifu can growth stably.
I agree with you, now is the right time to promote Saifu to many people it will help us go up
Yeah. Advertising plays an important role in Saifu's success. I guess they need more manpower for advertising or campaigns so that the word about this project will be spread more. This is a promising project just as you guys said.

A better bounty plan will really fix all the things which we are observing and expecting between saifu will surely take a better decision, let us do monitor for their bigger announcements, it might be working on the system to setup the foundation.
Advertising and Marketing really helps a project to grow and I think SAIFU should really think about it they should implement several programs that will benefit some of their current users this will also help in these users spreading the word about the platform and growing the user base of the platform.
Advertising is the core of a company, if they achieve good advertising they won’t even need to work as hard. I hope that saifu’s marketing team works on this agenda and tries to approach as many people as possible.

The fastesy way to reached the goals of the project is thru advertisements in social medias. It can easily attract a lot of people or even investors there. And the team should engaged on it inorder to know how good the project is because social medias are very important to the people nowadays.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

They will take responsibility to keep your assets save the same way when you keep your money in traditional bank, They said that Saifu is fully regulated platform and hold license from national bank in their country. In other work, you leave the security worries to them.

Well, if they can really give 100% guaranty for the safety of the assets and they are so trusty with their platform, then they have to indicate in their whitepaper that in case their platform get some how hacked they are going to pay back everybodies assets. Can they do this? And if they can not, what means this for the potential members here?  Cool
That is really a hard questions for the team and I think they should somehow have this options. This to guaranteed that users will be confident to put all their assets into this platform.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:02:34 PM

That is really a hard questions for the team and I think they should somehow have this options. This to guaranteed that users will be confident to put all their assets into this platform.
If they can give that full guarantee that will really be a great feature to have in this platform for its users. But, there's still risk, we may not know what will be the future for this platform.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:41:50 PM

Greetings!

Great news saifu. Many members will be satisfied now. New milestone make the project more incredible. Reaching the hard cap will be soft and easy now. Good job guys!.
Well, it looks like this project is really doing great due to their private investors and those investors are really trust this project because $17M is a huge amount of money. This will attract the curiosity of the people because of this total amount of value that has been collected.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

Greetings!

Great news saifu. Many members will be satisfied now. New milestone make the project more incredible. Reaching the hard cap will be soft and easy now. Good job guys!.
Well, it looks like this project is really doing great due to their private investors and those investors are really trust this project because $17M is a huge amount of money. This will attract the curiosity of the people because of this total amount of value that has been collected.
This is a really big amount and even more than investors it will attract bounty hunters. But I realized that it is impossible to trace this amount or not in reality?
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:24:15 PM

Greetings!

This is proof that this project is really serious and they are doing their best to make saifu project successful. I am sure that because of this there will be more investors that will participate.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:35:56 PM

Greetings!

This is a really big amount and even more than investors it will attract bounty hunters. But I realized that it is impossible to trace this amount or not in reality?

Bounty hunters are like the plague tbh, you should do the best you can to avoid them to the best you can cause like most of the time they do very little benefit
jianhoo727

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:44:49 PM

My review of Saifu
https://medium.com/@shejianhoo/saifu-sfu-ico-review-a4bb47900f3f
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:15:39 PM

It's great to see that this project is gradually getting the support and recognition that it deserves.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: