Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38098 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:27:41 AM

Saifu will be one of the secure platform...as they promise to protect everyone's account with so many cryptocurrencies...As they are excepting many of the best cryptocurrencies..
Excepting ? Huh ?, I think you mean accepting and as they stated in the white papers they will be accepting all the Currencies and Crypto Currencies but i am thinking how will they manage many wallets for all the currencies.
Yeah I had the same question mate, the idea is pretty good and has a great potential but the more I think about it the more I wonder there are so many currencies and managing them needs a great work and for people to use the platform it Should be easy as no one likes complex projects. I hope the team already has the answer to our questions!
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:48:22 AM

Saifu will be one of the secure platform...as they promise to protect everyone's account with so many cryptocurrencies...As they are excepting many of the best cryptocurrencies..
Excepting ? Huh ?, I think you mean accepting and as they stated in the white papers they will be accepting all the Currencies and Crypto Currencies but i am thinking how will they manage many wallets for all the currencies.
Yeah I had the same question mate, the idea is pretty good and has a great potential but the more I think about it the more I wonder there are so many currencies and managing them needs a great work and for people to use the platform it Should be easy as no one likes complex projects. I hope the team already has the answer to our questions!

I am sure devs will have the concrete answers for this. For now. let's still wait for more updates and new developments from saifu project. I hope the ico sales is doing great now.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:29:12 AM

Security is one of the top things and characteristics that a certain project should have in their hands. They should have a great potential to encourage a lot more people and serious investors for the community. And this project, SAIFU is having all of this kind of words. Hoping that the team will continue this kind of pace and will surely hit success.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

Security is one of the top things and characteristics that a certain project should have in their hands. They should have a great potential to encourage a lot more people and serious investors for the community. And this project, SAIFU is having all of this kind of words. Hoping that the team will continue this kind of pace and will surely hit success.

We are all hoping that this project will continue its development because saifu really have an amazing features that will help us a lot. The problem is if people will support the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:10:15 PM

The management of the crypt portfolio becomes more and more complicated and difficult, I hope the team will cope with the task and make a convenient and inexpensive product.
Olyunya.alt

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:19:29 PM

cкoлькo нa pынкe cyщecтвyeтe? кaпитaлизaция кaкoвa?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:22:09 PM

Hello, devs! I like the idea of your project. I wish you success
Even i likr their idea and hopefully most of the investors here like their idea. This is really a brilliant and innovative project ehich will give us the abiloty to hold almost each coin in a single wallet.

This is All in one wallet you can access instantly and I would love to see in the future the instant convert to other currencies and instantly can withdraw to fiat currencies like dollars.
The idea of the platform is really new to me because I think this is the first platform that can directly convert crypto into fiat. So, no more trading will be happen like eth-btc or vice versa instead it will be eth-fiat or like crypto-fiat?

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:36:46 PM

We are all hoping that this project will continue its development because saifu really have an amazing features that will help us a lot. The problem is if people will support the project.
this project is really very useful for us. Now we support it, and in the future we will have a convenient platform for work.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:47:16 PM

It is first time I am here but have already tried to find out what was of my interest and when didn't succeed came to ask. I see the idea of project is very interesting but the question is have they achieved soft cap of $10 million to be make sure that project will continue ? I don't see total raised amount which can be helpful for new investors for better understanding.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

I am sure devs will have the concrete answers for this. For now. let's still wait for more updates and new developments from saifu project. I hope the ico sales is doing great now.
For us to have more knowledge we can read their whitepaper to at least we can maybe know the little details of the platform. Saifu is a great platform which is a friendly kind of platform due to its converting directly crypto into fiat.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

I will surely join the community because I believe on the potential of your business. It offers security and peace of mind for account owners.

Yes please join and let's all help saifu to promote in social medias so that the popularity of this project will increase and will have many investors that will support the funding of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:22:59 PM

There are other platforms that pulled this out already. This is more on the technical side which the developers can only answer. I have tried to scan and read the whitepaper but I found none. Hopefully this will get the team's attention.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:53:22 PM

cкoлькo нa pынкe cyщecтвyeтe? кaпитaлизaция кaкoвa?
Hello, this thread is not the Russian version about Saifu. Please kindly remove this posts and posts this to the Russian version.
Kindly remove your post and value the forum rules and policies this thread is not the Russian version, you can find the relevant threads and post there, Please maintain the quality we abide inn.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:28:02 PM

I will surely join the community because I believe on the potential of your business. It offers security and peace of mind for account owners.

Yes please join and let's all help saifu to promote in social medias so that the popularity of this project will increase and will have many investors that will support the funding of this project.
Yeah, as this project is in progress many users and investors attract on this project and make them curious on how really works. As I appreciate their good features in terms of security and advocacy on this project. We hope a better development of this project day by day.
kanways8

Activity: 388

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:35:40 PM

is this one have a coin exchange option. how can we pay the transaction fee. its from saifu coin. why are we want saifu coins? for use this wallet are we want to have a saifu coins. i saw a it have a coin buying option that is good. i like it. i think my questions will be clear
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:48:11 PM

is this one have a coin exchange option. how can we pay the transaction fee. its from saifu coin. why are we want saifu coins? for use this wallet are we want to have a saifu coins. i saw a it have a coin buying option that is good. i like it. i think my questions will be clear
We do require saifu coins and as usual when we are dealing with other exchanges we are even paying the transaction fees but we actually maintain many wallets to deal with a single coin but why not we maintain all in with with Saifu platform?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

It will be a huge wallet since I haven't heard any wallet supporting all currencies but may be they will add it with time lets just wait and see what they say about this

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:04:43 PM

We do require saifu coins and as usual when we are dealing with other exchanges we are even paying the transaction fees but we actually maintain many wallets to deal with a single coin but why not we maintain all in with with Saifu platform?
This wallet will work with many cryptocurrencies at a time and provide an all in one wallet interface where you can manage all the crypto ou own in a sigle wallet and this as a very great feature for all coin holders and long-term traders too.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:15:31 PM

I am interested by the question on the basis of addition of determined coins to this wallet. All the fact is that exists at present very much different cryptocurrency. From which you will choose for addition to one's wallet? Will interrogation be added or at all any clever system will be?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:23:05 PM

The project seems very interesting and attractive! I like the idea of your project! Where it is possible to look at the road map?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: