Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:24:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38098 times)
darth_darth

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:11:03 PM

The team is well paid, but I was looking at the site and did not see a smart contract. Has anyone seen the contract of this company?
Don`t believe it, I searched for a long time a smart contract.But in the telegram saw that they added. Finally, I begin to believe in this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:23:23 PM

Hello! At Saifu the good team of developers which personally to me, inspires trust. It is interesting when the beta is started?
darth_darth

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

Strangely, I registered for btt to learn more about the project, but here something the admins didn`t add information about AMA.
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:38:38 AM

The team is well paid, but I was looking at the site and did not see a smart contract. Has anyone seen the contract of this company?

You can find smart=contract at the bottom of our https://ico.saifu.ai/
https://etherscan.io/token/0x82ba2b46483266068f340d538dab41394d01c782

Hello! At Saifu the good team of developers which personally to me, inspires trust. It is interesting when the beta is started?

The open beta will be open in 2-3 weeks. Now you can register here https://online.saifu.ai/#/ and wait till we announce the focus group participants.

Strangely, I registered for btt to learn more about the project, but here something the admins didn`t add information about AMA.

We announced about the AMA a couple of times in this thread, also on our Twitter and Facebook.
You can watch the recording on our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCot0jHLgsl-e3y4Ve-lNj1A
GetFreeCoins

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:14:51 AM

I read about AMA in telegram channel and then wached it online. It was amazing! They were telling about really interesting things and I got a lot of answers which I wanted to find out. Shocked
maciak

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:33:48 AM

I read about AMA in telegram channel and then wached it online. It was amazing! They were telling about really interesting things and I got a lot of answers which I wanted to find out. Shocked

Agreed with that. Really liked the comparison between Saifu and Paypal in telegram chat. I hope they could do their best.
GetFreeCoins

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:57:50 AM

They published it couple of weeks ago, maybe that's why you couldn't find it earlier.
darth_darth

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:17:22 AM

Really? Don`t make me laugh. Trivially questions were taken from the same telegram channel. The answers about these questions have already been written several times. The team didn`t say anything new at all. Phrases of robots
darth_darth

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:25:41 AM

Agreed with that. Really liked the comparison between Saifu and Paypal in telegram chat. I hope they could do their best.
What nonsense! Only the fact that the bot compared Saifu with tPaypal doesn`t say anything  about the project. It is very convenient to write    
compliments. Can you also bot?
darth_darth

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:34:09 AM

Seriously, what answer is it? To Be a beta-tester on our project already reward.I probably didnt right  translate the message, but the meaning was exactly this
Walked_by

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:54:14 AM

yes, an excellent AMA was. The team is passionate about this project. An interesting observation, one of the founders seems Eugene is ready to talk a lot about security
Cashwave

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:56:53 AM

This is a potentially viable project with great team,if I understood the value proposition very well,is it like a wallet for currencies and cryptos?The trading robot at what time is it going to be applied?Thanks
hattorihan

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:04:16 AM

What nonsense! Only the fact that the bot compared Saifu with tPaypal doesn`t say anything  about the project. It is very convenient to write    
Why not? It will be wonderful. Finally, you can withdraw the currency without problems and difficulties. I finally  understood  why all participants should verify KYC

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hattorihan

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:08:50 AM

Seriously, what answer is it? To Be a beta-tester on our project already reward.I probably didnt right  translate the message, but the meaning was exactly this
I think you didnt quite understand. It was a joke.  The team is interested in users for testing from the EU now. You should listen again to AMA

Walked_by

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:17:32 AM

I think you didnt quite understand. It was a joke.  The team is interested in users for testing from the EU now. You should listen again to AMA
I agree. I don`t see anything wrong with a joke. I'm waiting for the next AMA. I hope this will become a good tradition. Generally, I liked the answers. I would like to quickly use Saifu personal
maciak

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:19:04 AM

Seriously, what answer is it? To Be a beta-tester on our project already reward.I probably didnt right  translate the message, but the meaning was exactly this

I'd like to take part in beta because I want to use such a product right now. So yes, I'm agreed with the idea "to be beta-tester is already a reward". And if you aren't interested in the product but only in speculations, I don't want to talk with you at all.
darth_darth

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

Seriously, what answer is it? To Be a beta-tester on our project already reward.I probably didnt right  translate the message, but the meaning was exactly this

I'd like to take part in beta because I want to use such a product right now. So yes, I'm agreed with the idea "to be beta-tester is already a reward". And if you aren't interested in the product but only in speculations, I don't want to talk with you at all.

Very funny. I kind of expressed my opinion, and I'm not particularly interested in communicating with you personally. I already said you are a bot or one of the members of the Saifu team. You wont express an objective opinion. I have no speculation. I'm interested in the project, but I want to be sure that this is not a scam
darth_darth

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:35:34 AM

Why not? It will be wonderful. Finally, you can withdraw the currency without problems and difficulties. I finally  understood  why all participants should verify KYC
yes, only for me somehow the verification doesn't pass. And it doesn't please me at all
Walked_by

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:48:25 AM

yes, only for me somehow the verification doesn't pass. And it doesn't please me at all
Why don't you write the support team? As far as I've seen, there were same problems. In a chat about this written a lot of users. The team solved that questions
hattorihan

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

Don't be so nervous. Each of us can doubt. I agree with you on the participation in the betatesting. I'm interested in your opinion and in general here in our thread. Did the team answer all the questions? AMA gave me even more interest in the project. And I want the founders to answer the questions in the telegram more often

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: