Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:41:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] White Rabbit - A New Digital Streaming Reality. PRESALE LIVE!  (Read 8173 times)
naikaka

Activity: 389
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:55:41 PM

We have just published a new Medium blog to update you on the token sale. Importantly, we are stating our intent to lower the ETH participation and extending the presale at a later date, right before the main token sale. This is because of all the valuable feedback here and comments from the whitelist, which have been hugely valuable. Thanks! Anyways, you can read all about it here: https://medium.com/@JumpIn/opportunity-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:22:16 PM

We have just published a new Medium blog to update you on the token sale. Importantly, we are stating our intent to lower the ETH participation and extending the presale at a later date, right before the main token sale. This is because of all the valuable feedback here and comments from the whitelist, which have been hugely valuable. Thanks! Anyways, you can read all about it here: https://medium.com/@JumpIn/opportunity-
I`ve the feeling of confidence on the future of the WR! It has a glory aim and its plugin could be simply used in real tim by both sides - users who wanted to paid for the quality video content directly to their creators, and video creators who could sell their product without the third parties.
Hope that White Rabbit will create and support that positive trend in the market!  

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:24:39 PM

I`ve the feeling of confidence on the future of the WR! It has a glory aim and its plugin could be simply used in real tim by both sides - users who wanted to paid for the quality video content directly to their creators, and video creators who could sell their product without the third parties.
Hope that White Rabbit will create and support that positive trend in the market!  

Hey there coinlawyer .

Thank you very much for your kind words and support!

Jump into the White Rabbit's hole - join the official Telegram channel.

Thenik87

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:00:40 AM

Make sure you're staying up to date with our Reddit as well!
coinlawyer

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:36:18 PM

Just jumped into the reddit channel and was surprised about its activity and quality content. Made a decision to promote White rabbit project there too.
As I realize the pre-sale is still active, isn`t it?

Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

Just jumped into the reddit channel and was surprised about its activity and quality content. Made a decision to promote White rabbit project there too.
As I realize the pre-sale is still active, isn`t it?

Thank you for your support. Yes, the pre-sale is still live!
Jump in to be Whitelisted and receive a 20% bonus ->https://www.whiterabbit.one/form/
Obi One

Activity: 518
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:06:34 PM

Hello. Why is there still no exact date for ICO? Time goes by, people wear signatures, participate in the company's bounty, where the budget does not change. It turns out they earn less? Roll Eyes
Thenik87

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:19:08 AM

Hello. Why is there still no exact date for ICO? Time goes by, people wear signatures, participate in the company's bounty, where the budget does not change. It turns out they earn less? Roll Eyes

We'll have information very soon!
mme1022

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:29:49 AM

Use WHITE RABBIT and don't end up in HELL!

Hey Everyone.
Check out this Steemit article featuring the White Rabbit project - https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@kriptonoob/use-white-rabbit-and-don-t-end-up-in-hell

"The reasons why people are stealing digital content online is not simple and unambiguous even you may think so. 60% of people doing this illegal activity would like to pay for content they are using, but don't have an option to do so is an easy, fast, reliable and secure way, so they steal it.

Thanks to the development of blockchain technology we now have a solution for this problem."

T85083598

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:18:54 AM

I noticed the CTO and CFO still have other jobs. They don’t mention White Rabbit in their LinkedIn profile. How will the team divide their team between their current positions and White Rabbit? Will they quit their other positions after an succesfull ico?
Thenik87

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:41:44 AM

I noticed the CTO and CFO still have other jobs. They don’t mention White Rabbit in their LinkedIn profile. How will the team divide their team between their current positions and White Rabbit? Will they quit their other positions after an succesfull ico?

I'm afraid I can't speculate on how White Rabbit would impact their personal lives.
Ruthenian

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:32:33 PM

The CEO answered this in the TG chat:

''All of us bar one have family´s to support and do need to make a living until we complete the ICO. All team members expect to work full time with White Rabbit once the ICO is complete. FYI @rabbitiscoming and @Right2Rebel are working full time on White Rabbit (although I do still have obligation to Film Farms).''
coinlawyer

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:29:51 PM

''All of us bar one have family´s to support and do need to make a living until we complete the ICO. All team members expect to work full time with White Rabbit once the ICO is complete. FYI @rabbitiscoming and @Right2Rebel are working full time on White Rabbit (although I do still have obligation to Film Farms).''

The answer from CEO is very complete and had to more than just satisfy the curiosity of those who was  doubted!
This project is not the chep one or how they are called "whitepaper projects". White Rabbit is the solution for professional actors and film directors as well as for ordinary users who want to buy quality content to do this without the interaction of the third parties - so every will get enefits from this! And this product was created by the professionals in this sphere, so I`m reallly looking forward to kthe time, I could use thei plugin and appreciate those quality content from it.

Ruthenian

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

The answer from CEO is very complete and had to more than just satisfy the curiosity of those who was  doubted!
This project is not the chep one or how they are called "whitepaper projects". White Rabbit is the solution for professional actors and film directors as well as for ordinary users who want to buy quality content to do this without the interaction of the third parties - so every will get enefits from this! And this product was created by the professionals in this sphere, so I`m reallly looking forward to kthe time, I could use thei plugin and appreciate those quality content from it.

Great to have your support!
mme1022

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:08:09 AM

White Rabbit - Pay-Per-Popcorn Time: Putting the Power Back Into The Hands of The People

Check out the VentureForth podcast featuring Alan R. Milligan ( founder & CEO of White Rabbit) - https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/ventureforth-adventures-in-startups/e/53287342

Jump into the White Rabbit's hole - join the official Telegram channel.

Cryptogid

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:16:06 PM

This project is welcoming, with little or no mistakes, I actually look forward to it success o.
mme1022

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:26:47 PM

This project is welcoming, with little or no mistakes, I actually look forward to it success o.

Hey Cryptogid !

Thank you very much for the support!
Join the White Rabbit community - where you can ask questions and engage with the team.

mme1022

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

Exciting news from the White Rabbit team!

White Rabbit CEO to Lead Discussion On The Future Of Digital Video at Berlin International Film Festival 2018

"Award-winning film producer and expert on the issue of content distribution, Alan R. Milligan, announced today he will moderate an exclusive panel on Monday, February 19, 2018 examining the “New Ways of Online Distribution” featuring Bobby Allen (MUBI, UK), Jonathan Hild (Pantaflix, DE), Philip Hoffman (Rushlake Media, DE), and Pierre-Alexandre Labelle (Under the Milky Way, FR/US). Later that day, Milligan will participate in an interactive roundtable of film producers titled “Let’s Change With Blockchain", where the technology's viability and global impact will be debated".

Follow this link for more details - https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/02/15/1348584/0/en/White-Rabbit-CEO-to-Lead-Discussion-On-The-Future-Of-Digital-Video-at-Berlin-International-Film-Festival-2018.html

Thenik87

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:29:23 AM

CEO presenting in Berlin!

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/02/15/1348584/0/en/White-Rabbit-CEO-to-Lead-Discussion-On-The-Future-Of-Digital-Video-at-Berlin-International-Film-Festival-2018.html
mme1022

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:53:21 PM

The story of the WHITE RABBIT!

Hey guys!

Check out this great article - https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@kriptonoob/the-story-of-the-white-rabbit
This article discusses the revolutionary idea behind the White Rabbit project.

Jump into the rabbit hole for more updates and news!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: