Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has reached 11k USD in India  (Read 431 times)
Roboabhishek (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:03:45 PM

What do you think of the title? Today I checked the BTC price in local exchange website and I found this! is this-this the right time to sell BTC or buy btc.
Let us know your thoughts on this.

oh what happen are sure this true bitcoin in india reached 11k usd I think this fake news because bitcoin is centralized cryptocurrency same price worldwide the bitcoin price, my basis bitcoin price based into the US dollar which same rate in the world market.

Lol, what's the point or you can say benefit for me to lie in this thread? what would I get by this?
You can check BTC price on zebpay reached 750,000 INR + which is 11k+ USD and less than half a way to 12k
Tatalk

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:11:01 PM

Again, another example of massive growth of bitcoin and moreover, the point of exclamation is that the country is "India". Today bitcoin has reached $11k in India. Being an Indian and being an bitcoiner, it is a proud moment for me. Though some countries has banned cryptocurrency because they are not yet centralized but with their such massive growth, these countries would also think for their decision and it would also be possible that the valuation of bitcoin could also be reached $18k till new year's eve.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: