Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:22:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Rise of Bitcoin affect short term positions?  (Read 743 times)
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 07:01:21 AM

BTC surges past 9 k and short term threats are growing...

I always believed in the short term positions and to be honest they are actually good way to grab bitcoin or any coin with lowest rate and then re invest the coin or fiat that we have gotten that way. You see it through my perspective, if the coin is not stable for pretty long period and we saw many ups and downs then we can always buy the coin when it is in crest and sell at trough and if we see another dip surging afterward then just buy it with those coins which you got as profit from the first trade. So that’s how one should use the short term positions. Very beneficial if we keep repeating it ever.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:40:53 AM

I always believed in the short term positions and to be honest they are actually good way to grab bitcoin or any coin with lowest rate and then re invest the coin or fiat that we have gotten that way. You see it through my perspective, if the coin is not stable for pretty long period and we saw many ups and downs then we can always buy the coin when it is in crest and sell at trough and if we see another dip surging afterward then just buy it with those coins which you got as profit from the first trade. So that’s how one should use the short term positions. Very beneficial if we keep repeating it ever.

I suppose, short-term investment is always there though Bitcoin always rises. So I do not think Bitcoin's price affects short-term investment. For example like ICOs, trading, tokens, and so on. It looks like a short-term investment if we take a good look. ICO is a solution for those of us who want to make money with a quick investment. There are some people who can benefit 1000 times as much because of ICO. But remember, not all ICOs are legit and profitable, there are some scam or fraudulent ICOs because they only utilize the popularity of cryptocurrency to deceive.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:43:23 AM

bitcoin price fluctuations have always affected the whole market not just one and not just short term positions. it changes everything in the market  dynamic from what i have seen so far.
that is why one of the first things i do at times like this is to sell all my altcoins and get out of all my positions to wait for their bottoms to be reached. it can be like a double edge sword actually, the prices can drop hard but if you catch them at a good time you can make a lot of profit, but if you catch them too soon you will lose a lot of money when the drop continues.

The most important thing now is timing in trading. We are required to be able to choose the right time and do a very good action, because every price increase that happens should be utilized as possible.
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:59:27 AM

yes it is more profitable to do for cause i believe on that also that for where you can got some profit even this are short term i agree with your opinion cause this is where i can get also for me to have bitcoin some coin that are too much expensive , i just make sure that the profit that i can get is more than 50% and above.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:59:51 AM

Short position is not depend rise of bitcoin rapidly or not.
Short position always bring high risk high return. If people success with their trade in short position, they can bring alot of money.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:56:07 AM

Definitely short positive will be affected as a result of the market value of Bitcoin fluctuations and so, what is required of traders is to a long position in other to avoid been cut off at lost position. The major problem is that short time traders are not that good in trading for a long period of time position but it is advisable for them to learn both long time position in addition to their short period position whlch they already know more about.
RenaiSHITechnology

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:22:55 AM

If someone sort this coin very hard.
I am like waiting for it Smiley

I know it is not possible.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:08:18 PM

I suppose, short-term investment is always there though Bitcoin always rises. So I do not think Bitcoin's price affects short-term investment. For example like ICOs, trading, tokens, and so on. It looks like a short-term investment if we take a good look. ICO is a solution for those of us who want to make money with a quick investment. There are some people who can benefit 1000 times as much because of ICO. But remember, not all ICOs are legit and profitable, there are some scam or fraudulent ICOs because they only utilize the popularity of cryptocurrency to deceive.
Increasing rise of bitcoin is providing good opportunity to short term investors to make money. In fact people always try to buy bitcoin in low price so that they can get a good profit after increasing price of bitcoin. If the investors are confident about the price of bitcoin or any other altcoin ten they try to invest their money there without any delay so as not lose the opportunity of making making money.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:25:13 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 07:40:07 AM by farhaan

Short term profits could not be expected from bitcoins and bitcoin mostly benefits only in a long term basis.Altcoins only would best suit for short term profits as its market is highly volatile.Since bitcoin price is continuously moving in bullish trend,short term benefits could not be expected and it would be much better to hold bitcoins for a long time.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:26:51 PM

You just excited about past trend?. Just bought them to grow them in a short term? Patience is an important to folllow here.
It looks you will get disappointed if the value just had a blip.
Fluctuation is expected in bitcoin and all others. Should utilize the dips in a positive manner like buy coins.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:39:04 AM

Monitoring the events on cryptomarket I did not mention that each jump of Bitcoin affects very much short-term positions.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:36:22 AM

bitcoin price fluctuations have always affected the whole market not just one and not just short term positions. it changes everything in the market  dynamic from what i have seen so far.
that is why one of the first things i do at times like this is to sell all my altcoins and get out of all my positions to wait for their bottoms to be reached. it can be like a double edge sword actually, the prices can drop hard but if you catch them at a good time you can make a lot of profit, but if you catch them too soon you will lose a lot of money when the drop continues.

The most important thing now is timing in trading. We are required to be able to choose the right time and do a very good action, because every price increase that happens should be utilized as possible.
Trying to time the market at this point seems like a waste of time just hold your bitcoin and wait, and only sell when you reach your target price, in this market that is so bullish any other strategy is an strategy that is going to make you lose money in the short term.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:31:16 AM

Yes Bitcoin price are growing through this many transaction of bitcoin affected. bitcoin rise in price affect short term position because the users purchased the bitcoin because to sell in the future to earn some profit over it and they want to buy crypto currency for short time period so if price rise they will sell their bitcoin instantly without further holding it.

slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:07:42 PM

Short term profits could not be expected from bitcoins and bitcoin mostly benefits only in a long term basis.Altcoins only would best suit for short term profits as its market is highly volatile.Since bitcoin price is continuously moving in bullish trend,short term benefits could not be expected and it would be much better to hold bitcoins for a long time.
Bitcoin can benefit you in the short term, you just need to look at what happened in this month however this year has been atypical since the price has gone up every month, in other years if you invested for the short term you will not know if you were going to earn money or lose it.
glgeux

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:08:53 PM

BTC is a great short term investment, you can get decent margins if well aware of the movements
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: