Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2018, 03:30:04 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] - Skara: The Blade Remains  (Read 4543 times)
BlockchainReserve

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:32:05 PM

SKARA - The Blade Remains

Getting more out of a game than a good time.

What is Skara about?

SKARA goes far beyond an award-winning video game. SKARA begins as a fantasy world described in novels and comic books. It is also a competitive free-to-play eSports experience that players define by playing it.

SKARA has been in development since 2012.

Players in SKARA will be able to use their tokens to purchase in-game assets, access special parts of the game world, and even bet on their favorite competitive team in the eSports arena.

Key game features:

Fast-paced combat with timing and accuracy focus: Each survivor has his own 3rd person combat style with a personalized set of close combat movements and skills to fight in frenetic skirmishes against other players.

Fighting synergies between team characters: In order to master the game you will need to learn the specifics of each culture’s combat style to take advantage of your survivor’s unique skills and play as a cohesive group of warriors, empowered by each other’s strengths.

Quick multiplayer matches: You can choose different game modes ranging approximately from 3 to 10 minutes. You cannot hide in the arenas. You must kill your enemies before they kill you.

Game modes: There are 3 game modes: a 1v1 “Duel”, a 3v3 “Last Team Standing” and a 5v5 “Domination”. There are 4 arenas: “Jaarvi” is the icy scenario for the Duels, “Khilma - Lava Coliseum” and “Gâo-di” are the two scenarios where the Last Team Standing matches take place, and “Zem” hosts the “Domination” and “Siege Battles”. Nearly all of them contain interactive elements. Danger is everywhere.

Lore-Rich: The team will also continue the SKARA story directly reflecting what happens in the multiplayer game. Each culture in SKARA has its own story, mythology, heroes and political structure. Music, funerary rites, language and even calligraphy for each one of the cultures is described in the Lore and players can interact with it on the SKARA Wikia (SKARA.wikia.com). Much of this material is generated by players themselves. To date, more than 101 pages worth!

Players become Heroes: In Skara, the best players are not only rewarded with competitive earnings, they become the stuff of legend. We mean that literally, the best players actually become characters in Skara novels and first-person action games--to be played by all.

Card system: To make players into heroes, we have engineered a collectable card system which tracks player stats. The top performers become an asset on the blockchain--and of course the gain some benefit from that status!

Multiple international awards in a variety of categories, a growing community of players and supporters, all while the game was still in an Alpha stage of development!

Whitepaper   Steemit   Discord    Telegram     Facebook     Twitter    Medium

Roadmap

A Utility Token

Token generation event

50% of the proceeds will be used for R&D including the blockchain implementation, creating our tournaments and betting platform. We estimate this cost to vary between €1m to €5m.

35% will be used for Marketing to grow our already existing community.

10% of the proceeds will be used for Operations in order to continue the development of the Skara Universe by adding a single player mode and a mobile companion app.

5% will be spent on Administrative & Legal costs.

ICO Bonus

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Earl D. Perkinson

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:41:33 PM

How did I know this was going to be a video game before I clicked it? lol
thegrey

Activity: 170
Merit: 101

Crypto noob

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:45:06 PM

This looks really cool! I thought I were well informed in the gaming scene, but can't remember ever hearing about Skara.
The announcement seem to lack some info about what kind of token and so on, but I assume it can be found on the website, which btw is very heavy, used several seconds to load, and all the graphics makes it laggy.
I don't do much ICO but this seems very interesting.
What about airdrop?
Good Luck!

Edit: Ok, you have bounties, thanks Smiley

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

https://imgur.com/WJkvPXp

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:45:46 PM

This looks seriously impressive. 5 years in development, not some random whitepaper with no product behind it. This is what I want to see in the ICO space.

dorismak

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:05:14 AM

a game has life cycle, that means that the tokens can only last for a period of time, is that right?

Sam123

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:21:57 AM

Where can I see a demo and the source code please

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Skara The Blade Remains

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:02:43 AM

a game has life cycle, that means that the tokens can only last for a period of time, is that right?

SKARA is a free-to-play game such as League of Legends or World of Warcraft (around since 2004), so the plan is to keep updating it for unlimited time and also release new games in the SKARA Universe which will use the same currency, so it can last forever. What is called games as a service instead of a product.

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:18:18 AM

Where can I see a demo and the source code please

Hi, we are working hard to release our Beta on the 23rd Jan (same day as Token Sale) so servers are now closed, but we could potentially give you limited access. Please contact us here contact@skaratoken.com

bitkomuser

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:21:57 AM

How did I know this was going to be a video game before I clicked it? lol

Usually read before click. This is a video game and it's understandable from the beginning of the text.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:58:19 AM

The project looks good. You have some (realistic) date on the product launch? Thanks team.

███▄▄  ▄▄███
██▄▄   ▀▀████▀▀   ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
█▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄███▀▀
█████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄
██  ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
██      ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
██   ▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
██   ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
▀▀███▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
        ▀▀██▀▀
graIn..
The Backbone of
Modern Work Agreements.
███████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████ ██████████████████
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████
████
████
████

█████████████   █████

.Whitepaper.
█████   █████████████

████
████
████
████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██████████████████ ████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:15:58 AM

The project looks good. You have some (realistic) date on the product launch? Thanks team.

yes, Beta launch on the same date as the Token Sale and the release of our first novel, 23 Jan 2018. The game will (hopefully) never be fully finished as we are planning to keep releasing content forever

freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:20:29 AM

One of the best answers you could give. Launching content assiduously not only extends the life of the game, but also makes it more attractive for players and investors.

███▄▄  ▄▄███
██▄▄   ▀▀████▀▀   ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
█▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄███▀▀
█████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄
██  ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
██      ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
██   ▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
██   ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
▀▀███▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
        ▀▀██▀▀
graIn..
The Backbone of
Modern Work Agreements.
███████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████ ██████████████████
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████
████
████
████

█████████████   █████

.Whitepaper.
█████   █████████████

████
████
████
████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██████████████████ ████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████
cromlech_

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:22:24 AM

SKARA is a free-to-play game such as League of Legends or World of Warcraft (around since 2004), so the plan is to keep updating it for unlimited time and also release new games in the SKARA Universe which will use the same currency, so it can last forever. What is called games as a service instead of a product.

There are a few examples that go even further. Ogame was released in 1999 and still keeps million of active players.
NicolasSierro

Product & Project Manager by EverdreamSoft

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:36:10 AM

This looks seriously impressive. 5 years in development, not some random whitepaper with no product behind it. This is what I want to see in the ICO space.

Yes, indeed very good to see that the product is already in advance stage!
Stez

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:20:34 PM

Hey, my name is Stez, I am the leader of the Silent Monkeys, wich is the currently the best team in Skara as well as winning team of the first tournament.
As player I have to say that the game is really good, I've spend hundreds of hours in what felt like a blink of an eye!
I've noticed the bounty system, could anyone explain to me how exactly it works?
Influencer get Skarat for spreading the word and People that moderate and translate forums too?
thegrey

Activity: 170

Crypto noob

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:26:23 PM

I don't know since when, but the twitter bounty application form is working now.
Weird that not more people have participated in the bounty.
Maybe they don't like to broadcast their email to the whole world...
I find it a bit strange that @SkaraTBR's newest tweet is from late august, and that the token/blockchain isn't mentioned with a single world.
After a brief look I couldn't see it mentioned on playskara.com either, which seems to be the games official website.
Still, this can become very cool Smiley

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:45:25 PM

I don't know since when, but the twitter bounty application form is working now.
I find it a bit strange that @SkaraTBR's newest tweet is from late august, and that the token/blockchain isn't mentioned with a single world.
After a brief look I couldn't see it mentioned on playskara.com either, which seems to be the games official website.

True, we kept it in secret for some time as this was a herd decision to make and wanted to be fully prepared before launching. And although we just put this thread yesterday, we haven't really officially launched until 15 min ago. We hope to see a lot of people joining in due course. Any question, just ask!

Sagagutchi

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:12:09 PM

I'm playing at SKARA since the alpha.
The SKARA staff is gold, like the game.

Check it out, beta patch will be released in the early 2018.
cromlech_

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:36:04 PM

Damn, the Silent Monkeys are here. You guys have played this game literally hundreds of hours.
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:54:14 PM

Hey, my name is Stez, I am the leader of the Silent Monkeys, wich is the currently the best team in Skara as well as winning team of the first tournament.
As player I have to say that the game is really good, I've spend hundreds of hours in what felt like a blink of an eye!
I've noticed the bounty system, could anyone explain to me how exactly it works?
Influencer get Skarat for spreading the word and People that moderate and translate forums too?

Sure Stez, and thanks for playing!

So for example, if you think you can add value in Youtube, you would have to fill in the form below and follow the rules in the Bounty Program page.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8I2J3_MOLrRaY4HzojtZqIRdVlqwuq7EvvZmrkTtAmAAOFw/viewform

Let me know if you have any issues doing so and will try to help!

Stez

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:18:17 PM

I don't recall where I read it, but you guys said that you plan on supporting the professional players of Skara,
does this refer to the whole token system and skin sales or does this refer to things like additional payment or any type of extras for pro players?
Also what is considered a pro player?
Is a high solo ranked player/streamer considered pro or only eSport players that actually get already money through their team ?
BlockchainReserve

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:27:12 AM

Its all working, let us know if you encounter any problems and we will fix them asap.
warda1989

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:39:19 AM

there is bounty campaign? If you have bounty thread for this project, please let us know

》  ZPER.io  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BlockchainReserve

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:19:37 AM

there is bounty campaign? If you have bounty thread for this project, please let us know

Of course we have a bounty, here is the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2489230.msg25490194#msg25490194
crashcup

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:50:49 AM

Any link to airdrop?
BlockchainReserve

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:18:54 PM

Any link to airdrop?

There wont be an airdrop, not sure where you read that.
majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:24:43 PM

Apart from the utility-side of token usage, what use or benefit is there for token holders?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:02:56 PM

I don't recall where I read it, but you guys said that you plan on supporting the professional players of Skara,
does this refer to the whole token system and skin sales or does this refer to things like additional payment or any type of extras for pro players?
Also what is considered a pro player?
Is a high solo ranked player/streamer considered pro or only eSport players that actually get already money through their team ?

Hi there, the final structure is still to be fully defined but there will be SKARA leagues independent from sponsors that will reward the best players/teams, these teams are probably going to receive corporate sponsorship at some point but new players will be allowed to receive SKARATs earlier on in regular tournaments.

Also, there will be Premier leagues and draft leagues which will also reward players from lower categories. Please keep tuned for more info!

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:13:59 PM

Apart from the utility-side of token usage, what use or benefit is there for token holders?

When a player purchases something from the game, e.g. a weapon or a boost, we burn 50% of spent SKARATs. This provides inflationary price pressure on the market value of the remaining SKARATs as the limited supply of SKARAT tokens is continually reduced.

It will be possible to transfer SKARATs between player accounts in case of trading on the open market.

crypt0heaven

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:51:41 PM

When a player purchases something from the game, e.g. a weapon or a boost, we burn 50% of spent SKARATs. This provides inflationary price pressure on the market value of the remaining SKARATs as the limited supply of SKARAT tokens is continually reduced.

It will be possible to transfer SKARATs between player accounts in case of trading on the open market.

Oh holy moly, you burn with every transaction. That is one hell of a feature for an investor. Thanks for clarifying that Smiley

xitrum

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:03:55 PM

I have few queries
 Why is the eth address not being asked while registration of bounties
 Secondly whats the no of tokens for 1 eth
 Admin - can u clarify plz

Gothorum

Activity: 518
Merit: 317

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:08:04 PM

This project is totally incredible! Experienced team and product with one of the best possible niches, I will be very attentive to your development.

███▄▄  ▄▄███
██▄▄   ▀▀████▀▀   ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
█▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄███▀▀
█████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄
██  ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
██      ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
██   ▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
██   ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
▀▀███▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
        ▀▀██▀▀
graIn..
The Backbone of
Modern Work Agreements.
███████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████ ██████████████████
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████
████
████
████

█████████████   █████

Whitepaper
█████   █████████████

████
████
████
████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██████████████████ ████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████
Sam123

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:59:08 PM

When is the ICO please

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:28:28 PM

I have few queries
 Why is the eth address not being asked while registration of bounties
 Secondly whats the no of tokens for 1 eth
 Admin - can u clarify plz

Hi, we just updated the Bounty forms to ask for the ETH address, hope that helps!

About Token price, it is pegged to Fiat currency so it will be variable during the pre-sale until the ICO starts, right now it equates to some 500 SKARATs = 1 ETH

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:21:17 AM

When is the ICO please

Hi, pre-sale started 5 days ago. ICO starts on the 23 Jan 2018. You can find more details in our website here https://www.skaratoken.com

the_oracle

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:43:38 AM

Looks great... but what does Skara actually offer?
matkustaa

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:49:02 AM

hey, I don't know exactly what Skara is. Can you explain it to me a little bit more?
BlockchainReserve

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:49:37 AM

SKARA goes far beyond a simple video game. In development since 2012, SKARA is a detailed world thought up by creator Pablo Rodriguez—a world peopled by dramatically different cultures who contend to survive a cosmic disaster. By combining cross-platform video games with novels and comics, the SKARA Universe is fully intending to become a lasting cultural contribution.

SKARA combines high quality, fast paced multiplayer action video games with a deep narrative driven by the players involved that serves to create an absorbing experience for our global community.

Importantly... it has an existing economy, an existing virtual currency, which is becoming the SKARAT token Smiley. Let us know if you've any more specific questions around this.
glaciercapital

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:51:18 AM

Hi I am very interested in this project. What is the total supply of the token?

BlockchainReserve

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:53:36 AM

hey, I don't know exactly what Skara is. Can you explain it to me a little bit more?

SKARA is a video game. Its been in development since 2012. By combining cross-platform video games with novels and comics, the SKARA Universe is fully intending to become a lasting cultural contribution. Check out the website and you'll find much more information or join the Telegram.
crypt0heaven

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:54:19 AM

The total max supply is 20 million.

the_oracle

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:56:55 AM

SKARA goes far beyond a simple video game. In development since 2012, SKARA is a detailed world thought up by creator Pablo Rodriguez—a world peopled by dramatically different cultures who contend to survive a cosmic disaster. By combining cross-platform video games with novels and comics, the SKARA Universe is fully intending to become a lasting cultural contribution.

SKARA combines high quality, fast paced multiplayer action video games with a deep narrative driven by the players involved that serves to create an absorbing experience for our global community.

Importantly... it has an existing economy, an existing virtual currency, which is becoming the SKARAT token Smiley. Let us know if you've any more specific questions around this.

Mmhmm. Thanks. Existing economy? How much has already been built?
iren squares

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:59:45 AM

I pray the program works successfully without any constraints of it. semngat dev.

iren squares

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:02:34 PM

dev spirit. I pray the program works successfully

crypt0heaven

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:03:37 PM

Btw I just want to give my props to this ICO. Ive read all the content you posted and researched you in depth. I think this is a project that screams "the future" of ICOs. A team with a great track record, that built a product which hundreds of thousands of people are using and which are already issuing from what I understand assets on the blockchain through the book of orbs. This is so cool plus tapping into the live streaming and betting side of this huge new market. I will be with you for ICO and follow you closely.

glaciercapital

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:13:53 PM

Very cool! I really like this project is doing. Is this an ERC20 token?

BlockchainReserve

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:14:46 PM

Skara started in 2013. The first private alpha version hit steam in 2015 and the first open alpha was released at the beginning of 2017. Skara has already more than 300k users. They have an inbuilt game economy which is already trading certain assets on the blockchain through the book of orbs. Like any game, you can buy and sell items for the local game currency.
BlockchainReserve

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:16:36 PM

Very cool! I really like this project is doing. Is this an ERC20 token?

Yeah, its built on top of the ethereum blockchain. The Token that will be issues will be called SKARAT (SKT) which is an ERC 20 token that represents a unit of value that will be created to self-govern our business model, empowering SKARA users to interact with other products, while facilitating the distribution and sharing of rewards and benefits to all of our community and stakeholders.
the_oracle

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:16:50 PM

Skara started in 2013. The first private alpha version hit steam in 2015 and the first open alpha was released at the beginning of 2017. Skara has already more than 300k users. They have an inbuilt game economy which is already trading certain assets on the blockchain through the book of orbs. Like any game, you can buy and sell items for the local game currency.

This is weird. A real business raising through an ICO? Isn't it a legal risk? Sounds too good to be true, no projects have real users etc
matkustaa

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:17:20 PM

and what about the bounty program?? Where can I find it?
BlockchainReserve

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:20:37 PM

This is weird. A real business raising through an ICO? Isn't it a legal risk? Sounds too good to be true, no projects have real users etc

Thats right. Skara is raising the bar when it comes to projects raising funds through an ICO. The token is designed as a utility token so there is not legal risk here. Skara has 300k users and is also issuing their novel in January. This is a project that has traction, a great team, execution abilities and is no just coming to market with a white paper aka. an idea to raise fund. This is a real product with real users, can't highlight this enough.
BlockchainReserve

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:21:35 PM

and what about the bounty program?? Where can I find it?

The bounty can be found right here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2473332.msg25338187#msg25338187
glaciercapital

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:28:36 PM

Can I still play the game if I don't own the tokens? Also, is there an unfair advantage to players that buy items with tokens?

the_oracle

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:32:54 PM

Thats right. Skara is raising the bar when it comes to projects raising funds through an ICO. The token is designed as a utility token so there is not legal risk here. Skara has 300k users and is also issuing their novel in January. This is a project that has traction, a great team, execution abilities and is no just coming to market with a white paper aka. an idea to raise fund. This is a real product with real users, can't highlight this enough.

Thanks for the answers. I've only participated in a couple of ICOs so far and I've been lucky to do well. Looks like I'm selling some of my positions to get in on this. Congratz to the team for bringing such a product to ICO.
BlockchainReserve

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:38:15 PM

Can I still play the game if I don't own the tokens? Also, is there an unfair advantage to players that buy items with tokens?

yes, you can play the game even if you don't own tokens. No, all of the items you can purchase with tokens are cosmetic only and will not give plays an unfair advantage in game.
glaciercapital

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:58:28 PM

What is the minimum raise for the token sale?

BlockchainReserve

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 01:13:20 PM

What is the minimum raise for the token sale?

There is no minimum for the token sale. The Skara online game and community already exists with a working product.
Skara has already shown major traction with 200,000 followers, the token sale will be a success whether it raises  €1, or 10M€
luv2709

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:46:12 AM

update Hindi Translation Of ANN Thread

link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2534250.0

thanks

Stez

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:29:14 PM

Hey, from my view as a player: Skara is a fighting game that is played in skirmishes (1v1 / 3v3).
The focus is to kill the enemy team. To kill your enemys you got Basic attacks, that merge into combos.
You also have 3 skills which differ depending on the Survivor (champion/character). The fights are focused on the right timing, opportunities and  positioning.
It comes down to actual skill since reaction times etc are required and it depends on the abilities of the players. A rly good player may go as far as killing 3 ppl on his own (tho that would maybe occur if 1 good player faces 3 of average skill).
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:56:13 PM

Never met this idea before. When I looked at the project first, I started to think of the networks that sell games via blockchain. But using tokens inside a game, this is something really new. Should work fine. Good luck guys.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
be.open

Activity: 378
Merit: 302

джедай

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 07:49:58 PM

Guys, I read the whitepaper and I can tell you - it's cool, very impressive. I will support the project, joined the signature campaign.
I think tokensale will be successful, good luck!

cromlech_

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:45:37 PM

yes, you can play the game even if you don't own tokens. No, all of the items you can purchase with tokens are cosmetic only and will not give plays an unfair advantage in game.

This is really important, since Skara aims to be a eSports/free-to-win experience. Using tokens to buy better gear for your character would be terribly unfair.
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:27:40 PM

Guys, I read the whitepaper and I can tell you - it's cool, very impressive. I will support the project, joined the signature campaign.
I think tokensale will be successful, good luck!

Appreciate your support!

crypt0heaven

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:02:52 PM

also signed up to the signature campaign to support this project.

glaciercapital

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:27:10 AM

Never met this idea before. When I looked at the project first, I started to think of the networks that sell games via blockchain. But using tokens inside a game, this is something really new. Should work fine. Good luck guys.

I agree, very cool concept. I look forward to seeing it in action!

sangus

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:42:36 PM

Skara now listed on Sangus ICO Info at 62%: https://sangus.org/ico/1134
ktea666

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:06:39 PM

Hi dev, i really wish the best for this project, cause i joined the bounty, good luck for we all
BlockchainReserve

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:37:22 AM

Hi dev, i really wish the best for this project, cause i joined the bounty, good luck for we all

thanks for the support, dont forget to sign up to the bounty as well.
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:24:45 PM

Hi all, please follow our progress and news here https://medium.com/@SkaraTBR

VBCryp@

Activity: 168

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:52:45 AM

Skara is used to managing it's community via steam and discord (it has a very large existing community), and they have just announced the project. So it is all to come from now Smiley

crypt0heaven

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:58:57 AM

Found a interview of the the Skara CEO talking about the project https://www.facebook.com/TheStartupVan/videos/634151576708708/

CryptoGir

Activity: 188

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:27:38 AM

Never participated in a game bounty campaign: I'll probably try this one when my current campaign ends.

AllCoinHunter

Merit: 15

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:29:16 PM

It seems the game from his project is very exciting. from the explanation alone have taken conclusions especially with the drawings of the game skara. from what I see this fantasy game definitely requires a high enough computer specification. because of the graphics are very nice and comfortable views in the eyes. so interested to try it.
Stez

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:22:23 PM

It seems the game from his project is very exciting. from the explanation alone have taken conclusions especially with the drawings of the game skara. from what I see this fantasy game definitely requires a high enough computer specification. because of the graphics are very nice and comfortable views in the eyes. so interested to try it.
in the last version I was also able to play on my old msi laptop (nvidia 560; i7) so it seems as if it is not as heavy as it is expected to be (well had only 40 fps but still).
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:07:54 AM

Hello! we are introducing a lot of graphic options in the game to increase/decrease quality so most of the people can play with both high and low end computers, can't wait to launch the newest built!

crypt0heaven

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:24:09 AM

just noticed Skara got rated 4.3 from ICO Bench, this is a really high rating https://icobench.com/ico/skara

crypt0heaven

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:47:06 AM

just noticed Skara got rated 4.3 from ICO Bench, this is a really high rating https://icobench.com/ico/skara

ranking got bumped up to 4.4, Skara is in the top %. This project is a hidden gem.

ZloiRediska

Merit: 21

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:14:09 PM

what are the prospects for the project? I think to wear a signature or not? I read but I can not decide for myself the worthwhile thing or not ?! Maybe someone in two words to tell? I do not like to take part in projects if I do not believe in them internally. Only by mutual love)))

glaciercapital

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:36:38 AM

what are the prospects for the project? I think to wear a signature or not? I read but I can not decide for myself the worthwhile thing or not ?! Maybe someone in two words to tell? I do not like to take part in projects if I do not believe in them internally. Only by mutual love)))

Did you see they already have a working product with over 300,000 downloads? Not only that, but they were also in the Microsoft Ventures Program.
This project will be top quality.

gaga org

Activity: 116

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:25:40 AM

I like games I seem to fit in with this project

yrsat

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:27:46 PM

I read the whitepaper and I can tell you - it's cool, very impressive. I will support the project and think tokensale will be successful. A good rating of your project.

crypt0heaven

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:33:36 PM

I read the whitepaper and I can tell you - it's cool, very impressive. I will support the project and think tokensale will be successful. A good rating of your project.

check out the new video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKY4rwzfZvw&feature=youtu.be

laurenB7742

Merit: 107

Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:17:45 AM

How much ETH did you raise during pre-sale that started on 27 November? I was trying hard to find info but I couldn't. All I know is there was 5 MM (milion?) EUR maximum limit for pre-sale.

crypt0heaven

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:24:46 PM

How much ETH did you raise during pre-sale that started on 27 November? I was trying hard to find info but I couldn't. All I know is there was 5 MM (milion?) EUR maximum limit for pre-sale.

The pre-sale is currently running, it finished on the 22nd of Jan.

dentolas

Activity: 196

Together we can change the world

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:40:30 AM

Really loving this project!!! merry christmas for all!!!

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:05:00 AM

Really loving this project!!! merry christmas for all!!!

Thanks! And happy Xmas and other Holidays to everyone!

iCOINrating

Merit: 11

icoinrating.com

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 08:46:01 PM

Skara is listed at http://icoinrating.com/skara-preico/.

You can support Skara project through voting for it.

Good luck dev's!

✔️✔️✔️ICO Rating ICOinRating.com✔️✔️✔️
◈ 💎▬▬🔥▬▬💎   Best ICOs   💎▬▬🔥▬▬💎 ◈   
Stez

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:19:17 AM

Happy New Year!
When exactly will the game release and does the book follow later or is it going to be released at the same time?
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:35:13 PM

Happy New Year!
When exactly will the game release and does the book follow later or is it going to be released at the same time?

Happy 2018!

The game will be released on the 23 Jan, the same day of the Token Sale. The book will also be released on the same day! So a lot of things happening.

crypt0heaven

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:45:29 PM

ICO coming up soon!!

Kardon

Activity: 224

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:49:57 PM

I read the information about you, this is a really cool project.
I generally like such game projects, but your game is very good and interesting.
with pleasure I will support you

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:57:17 PM

Thanks Smiley

zanana

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:03:13 PM

hello dev, is there a bounty program? where is the thread bounty?

PECUNIO ║ Get your share of the future ║ I
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:31:08 PM

hello dev, is there a bounty program? where is the thread bounty?

Sure, please find thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2489230.0

And bounty program website here https://www.skaratoken.com/bounty-program

palaceqwe

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:31:07 PM

Where can I see a demo or something ? i want to play it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   KWHCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ RENEWABLE ENERGY CRYPTOCURRENCY █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (https://kwhcoin.com/)
keepfighting

Activity: 28

The Decentralized (DAO) Loyalty Ecosystem

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:06:10 PM

I read Skarasoft was launched in Spain. Any insights into the feedback from the live markets . How is the future gonna be ?

TOKENLOYALTY.IO ICO 16th JAN 2018
chefchay

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:40:14 PM

hello, i was wondering what exchanges will be listing your token when you guys release it? Thanks!
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:45:25 AM

Thanks for showing your interest to play Skara game. Check out link to play the game http://store.steampowered.com/app/274620/Skara__The_Blade_Remains/

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:08:03 AM

Hello! actually you can't play the game yet as we have closed servers to prepare for our launch! You will be able to play from the 23rd January, just two weeks!

You can watch some trailers in our youtube channel to see how the game looks like, this is a good one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_prlvVRPN84

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:11:08 AM

I read Skarasoft was launched in Spain. Any insights into the feedback from the live markets . How is the future gonna be ?

Yes, we did a soft launch that went very well. Had a few technical issues (as all games in alpha do) but those who plaid had a very good feedback.

Our plans are BIG and you can read a bit more in our development blog here: https://playskara.com/blog/

In a nutshell, we will be organizing our regular tournaments this summer, and laso release a collaborative single player mode. Exciting times ahead!

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:12:57 AM

hello, i was wondering what exchanges will be listing your token when you guys release it? Thanks!

We are still applying to exchanges, and although we have already been pre-approved in some of them, we still have not decided which ones we will chose. We will be releasing more info about this in due course, thanks for your patience!

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:42:32 PM

Hi all, please take a look at our new tokenomics info pack https://medium.com/@SkaraTBR/building-a-token-fueled-skara-universe-b7c897565e85

dentolas

Together we can change the world

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:00:10 PM

hello community
for all portuguese speakers, ANN thread is now available in portuguese
por favor sigam o link abaixo para a ANN em portugues

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2722550.new#new

thanks

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
luksbit

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:19:40 PM

So can Skara tokens only be used in the game itself? Will it not be used on another platform as a form of payment?

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:45:40 PM

So can Skara tokens only be used in the game itself? Will it not be used on another platform as a form of payment?

Hi yes, we are in conversations with several developers who are interested on using SKARATs in their games. The idea is to make it a cross game token

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:27:29 PM

A new article about SKARA the game has just been released https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/01/08/skara-token-sale-pioneers-new-video-games-esports-business-model/

HyperBillions

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:30:31 PM

Looks like an intresting project.
Will follow it and check it out when it hits some exchanges.
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:13:44 AM

Looks like an intresting project.
Will follow it and check it out when it hits some exchanges.

Thanks!! Smiley

Ethan Jones

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:58:25 AM

I've noticed the bounty system, how exactly it works?
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:03:02 AM

I've noticed the bounty system, how exactly it works?

Example, if you think you can add value in Youtube, you would have to fill in the form below and follow the rules in the Bounty Program page.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8I2J3_MOLrRaY4HzojtZqIRdVlqwuq7EvvZmrkTtAmAAOFw/viewform
Let me know if you have any issues doing so and will try to help!

Anjelica Paul

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:31:12 AM

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:33:11 AM

SKARA is a video game. Its been in development since 2012. By combining cross-platform video games with novels and comics, the SKARA Universe is fully intending to become a lasting cultural contribution.
Check out the website http://skaratoken.com/ and you'll find much more information.
Or join the Telegram. https://t.me/joinchat/GXWv8xIAxcYDZM4tA4cX4Q

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

Hello guys, I present a cool article that has been published about Skara as a pioneer model of  video game and esports bussines model.

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/01/08/skara-token-sale-pioneers-new-video-games-esports-business-model/

ro777jer

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:34:03 PM

Will there be a maximum restriction on the number of tokens that I can get per day? I think it’s logical if there’s any ‘cause if there isn’t, there may be some bots.
bittcrypt

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:37:09 PM

Hi there. Will it be possible to purchase only in-game items for tokens earned on your game and nothing else?
Forspareparts

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:40:25 PM

Hi there. Will it be possible to purchase only in-game items for tokens earned on your game and nothing else?
No, Skara team is already working hard on expansion of functionality of  tokens. For example, it’s already known exactly that it’ll be possible to use it to make bets on cyber sport events.
bittcrypt

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:45:10 PM

No, Skara team is already working hard on expansion of functionality of  tokens. For example, it’s already known exactly that it’ll be possible to use it to make bets on cyber sport events.

This makes me glad. I hope they’ll manage to turn tokens to payment method in other popular games, too. In your opinion, is it possible?
Forspareparts

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:50:53 PM

This makes me glad. I hope they’ll manage to turn tokens to payment method in other popular games, too. In your opinion, is it possible?
I believe that it’s quite a good idea. I’m bug fan of RPG and I’d prefer to be able to acquire subscription to the World of Warcraft, for example.
arakx

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:00:08 PM

Hi there. What number of people does already play Skara? I want to evaluate the prospects of investment.
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:10:09 PM

Hi there. What number of people does already play Skara? I want to evaluate the prospects of investment.

Hi there, we got around 350k downloads of Skara while in alpha. Servers are closed now while we prepare our Beta launch on the 8th February (only 4 weeks!) but we had some 40k concurrent players at some point

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:10:58 PM

I believe that it’s quite a good idea. I’m bug fan of RPG and I’d prefer to be able to acquire subscription to the World of Warcraft, for example.

Indeed we are already in conversations with other studios to use Skarats, will keep you posted with progress

seriosman

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:03:32 PM

Good day. I’ve got a slow computer, but I received a very powerful smart phone as a New Year present. Will there be a mobile game in Skara series?

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

Good day. I’ve got a slow computer, but I received a very powerful smart phone as a New Year present. Will there be a mobile game in Skara series?

Yeah, the release of a mobile game and series of books is scheduled on 2018, so you won’t have to wait for a long time.
seriosman

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:09:29 PM

Yeah, the release of a mobile game and series of books is scheduled on 2018, so you won’t have to wait for a long time.
Great, thank you for good news! Will it be possible o buy only e-books? I collect limited editions and I’d like to replenish my library.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:11:46 PM

Good afternoon. Does your platform provide premium account which allows accelerating receiving tokens? Many other RPGs have a similar tool.
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:19:03 PM

Good afternoon. Does your platform provide premium account which allows accelerating receiving tokens? Many other RPGs have a similar tool.

Hi there, yes we are planning to have boosts in Skara as other games do

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:23:05 PM

Take a look at the last info about SKARA here! https://medium.com/@SkaraTBR/skara-finalises-multiplayer-beta-as-feb-8-release-date-approaches-9e99f4a79bc5

storfox

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:27:58 PM

I read the whitepaper and I can tell you - it's cool, very impressive. I will support the project, i think tokensale will be successful. It seems the game from his project is very exciting from the explanation alone have taken conclusions especially with the drawings of the game skara.

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:50:32 PM

I read the whitepaper and I can tell you - it's cool, very impressive. I will support the project, i think tokensale will be successful. It seems the game from his project is very exciting from the explanation alone have taken conclusions especially with the drawings of the game skara.

Thank you, all the guys at the studio have been working hard and really appreciate your support!

Ackedy

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

Greetings, forum users! I'll be honest. Although I love video games, and I consider it very promising and interesting, I still strongly doubt the prospects of the games are a good investment... Maybe, at first they may interest investors.
ptbs

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

Hello everyone! I’ve heard that now you can catch a super bonus for purchase of coins... Tell me please, how much can I get as a gift?
MadduckUK

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:37:13 AM

Greetings, forum users! I'll be honest. Although I love video games, and I consider it very promising and interesting, I still strongly doubt the prospects of the games are a good investment... Maybe, at first they may interest investors.
Hello! The point is that Skara isn’t just a video game, it's more than that. There’s even no suitable word to determine it. It unites not only the video game themselves, but also novels and comics... The role of Skara can be commensurate with a certain cultural contribution!
martbruce

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:42:21 AM

Guys! I got confused a bit ‘cause of all these currencies... I have several Eth, how can I calculate how much Skara tokens I can buy?

█≣≣≣HAMSTER≣≣≣█
TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
get bonus TELEGRAM or FACEBOOK or TWITTER
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:43:23 AM

Hello everyone! I’ve heard that now you can catch a super bonus for purchase of coins... Tell me please, how much can I get as a gift?

Hello, bonus depends on contribution. You can benefit from 30% bonus if you contribute 5 ETH! or up to 40 or 45% if you are a big investor. Please visit our Token Sale page for more info https://www.skaratoken.com/token-sale

Ackedy

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:43:32 AM

Hello! The point is that Skara isn’t just a video game, it's more than that. There’s even no suitable word to determine it. It unites not only the video game themselves, but also novels and comics... The role of Skara can be commensurate with a certain cultural contribution!
How many players can the platform attract and how many of them does it plan to attract?
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:45:44 AM

That is correct. We are working on a new Universe with +340k existing players, but our books are also coming (first book to be publish on 23 Jan) and many other crossmedia products. Apart from the fact that SKARATs will be used in many different video games!

scifilover

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

Guys! I got confused a bit ‘cause of all these currencies... I have several Eth, how can I calculate how much Skara tokens I can buy?
Hello! You get 1000 project tokens for 1 Eth. It's simple. By the way, a convenient rate, right?)

█≣≣≣HAMSTER≣≣≣█
TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:51:45 AM

How many players can the platform attract and how many of them does it plan to attract?

Unlimited. Games such Dota 2 had more than 200m players. Our aim is to get some 10m in year two but this can increase substantially with a good publisher.

MadduckUK

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:53:33 AM

The potential is huge! The scale is planned to be global. The fact is that the project has been developing since 2013 and has good root and history. So the creators understand their consumer well.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:58:16 AM

The potential is huge! The scale is planned to be global. The fact is that the project has been developing since 2013 and has good root and history. So the creators understand their consumer well.
Yeah! Previous experience related to the start-up bases has a decisive significance in the selection of projects.. What can you boast of?
leholmes12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:59:06 AM

Yes, that's right! You can get the jackpot in this sense. There’s a 40% raise to the amount invested.. It isn’t necessary to think long, I will tell in a secret)))
scifilover

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:02:12 AM

Hello! You get 1000 project tokens for 1 Eth. It's simple. By the way, a convenient rate, right?)

█≣≣≣HAMSTER≣≣≣█
TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
MadduckUK

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:05:44 AM

Yeah! Previous experience related to the start-up bases has a decisive significance in the selection of projects.. What can you boast of?

After the foundation there were even alpha versions released, let's call them games. You should also like that there are already more than 300,000 players using the basic economy of the project.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:10:03 AM

After the foundation there were even alpha versions released, let's call them games. You should also like that there are already more than 300,000 players using the basic economy of the project.
It really deserves attention! It’s clear to me how to get involved in the game, but how to participate in its economy in the most active way?
BitChief

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:34:28 AM

I mean think about it, if you need the SKRT token to make all in-game purchases this token will have a lot of demand. I think Skara will do very well!

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
shara

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:50:43 AM

Hello! What can project’s crypto currency be used for in the game itself? What is it possible to use it besides purchases and sales of goods and services in Skara?

*Link Removed*
notbad4day

LeadCoin support manager

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:56:15 AM

Guys, I really like it, but how can I legalize the money earned in the game if I need to?))) After all, real policeman can come if I don’t pay taxes)))

LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​!
evergreensys

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:23:44 PM

Good day! As for me, I associate games with all sorts of point-heads. Cheaters, sometimes scammers... How will the game be protected from such comrades?
termonator61

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

Lol! Blockchain has all chances to completely tear people away from real life!!! Some can forget about reality plunging into the game... Aren’t creators afraid of this?
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

Hello! What can project’s crypto currency be used for in the game itself? What is it possible to use it besides purchases and sales of goods and services in Skara?

Hi, all this info can be found here https://medium.com/@SkaraTBR/building-a-token-fueled-skara-universe-b7c897565e85

Basically, the following assets and activities will be accessible with SKARATs:

Purchase of unique player skins
Purchase of Legendary weapons and items
Epic and Legendary Victory poses
Boosts
Buy and sell items with SKARATs
Buy and sell SKARATs
Purchase and access of in-game territory
Purchase and trade cards
Gain access to events and competitions
Bet on different competitions — from tournaments, to championships and leagues.
Deploy awards for event participants
Professional players will receive at least part of their salary in SKARATs

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:31:58 PM

Guys, I really like it, but how can I legalize the money earned in the game if I need to?))) After all, real policeman can come if I don’t pay taxes)))

Hi, you will be able to exchange SKARATs for ETH and then exchange those for fiat in any exchange. Our advice is that you should always disclose your earnings to the tax authorities!

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:34:34 PM

Good day! As for me, I associate games with all sorts of point-heads. Cheaters, sometimes scammers... How will the game be protected from such comrades?

Hi, we have security at the heart of what we do and we have expert developers specialised in IT security in the team. However almost everything can be hacked so we will need to keep an eye on cheaters continually and keep a strong ban policy in place.

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:36:19 PM

Lol! Blockchain has all chances to completely tear people away from real life!!! Some can forget about reality plunging into the game... Aren’t creators afraid of this?

Unfortunately this is something we can't control. Some people's real lives are less attractive for them than the virtual lives they decide to participate in, and we can just make them as fair for everybody as we can... but we encourage people to play responsibly, like with everything in live.

Nathan Graham

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:19:04 AM

Very cool! Is this an ERC20 token?
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:20:12 AM

Yeah, its built on top of the ethereum blockchain. The Token that will be issues will be called SKARAT (SKT) which is an ERC 20 token that represents a unit of value that will be created to self-govern our business model, empowering SKARA users to interact with other products, while facilitating the distribution and sharing of rewards and benefits to all of our community and stakeholders.

hollybit

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:21:26 AM

I’ve heard that the goal of this game is to become as popular as «Lord of the rings» or «Star wars»… I think it’s not possible. Those games were the first ones of the kind. Skara is just one of those kind of games. What do you think?
Immer

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:28:44 AM

I’ve heard that the goal of this game is to become as popular as «Lord of the rings» or «Star wars»… I think it’s not possible. Those games were the first ones of the kind. Skara is just one of those kind of games. What do you think?
Hello! I wouldnt be so skeptical about Skara if I were you. This project’s got some history. It’s not smh that is being developed right now. It already has thousands of real fans. «Skara: the time of 2 Suns» is coming up soon it will be a kick start for the project.
hollybit

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:31:14 AM

Hello! I wouldnt be so skeptical about Skara if I were you. This project’s got some history. It’s not smh that is being developed right now. It already has thousands of real fans. «Skara: the time of 2 Suns» is coming up soon it will be a kick start for the project.
What is it?  Why is it going to be a kick start?
Immer

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:35:39 AM

It’s a new post apocalyptic world. It’s a great combination of high quality game, deep plotlines and multiusers’ interface.
hollybit

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:40:28 AM

It’s a new post apocalyptic world. It’s a great combination of high quality game, deep plotlines and multiusers’ interface.
I would have a look at multiuser interface. Why is the game going to be based on blockchain?
Immer

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:43:17 AM

I would have a look at multiuser interface. Why is the game going to be based on blockchain?
Interface is suitable for a lot of different battles and fights. It’s going to be liked by users. Speaking of blockchain, it’s the internet of the future, it’s going to give new ways of development to gaming. That’s why this project has a chance to beat the best ones. 
hollybit

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:50:10 AM

Interface is suitable for a lot of different battles and fights. It’s going to be liked by users. Speaking of blockchain, it’s the internet of the future, it’s going to give new ways of development to gaming. That’s why this project has a chance to beat the best ones. 
Well. I see that you are very optimistic. What is the target audience?
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:00:54 AM

Yes it is Nathan

Gabrola

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:56:07 AM

I saw that there is cards system in the game. Do you think it is going to be possible to get a debit card in real life later on?

███    TWITTER   ███████████████████ StasyQ ███████████████████████  WHITEPAPER    ███
███       ANN        ███  THE CRYPTO REVOLUTION IN THE ADULT INDUSTRY ███    ONE PAGER    ███
███  TELEGRAM  ██████████████████ WEBSITE  ██████████████████████   FACEBOOK      ███
vadim.icerock

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

Cool idea
hunterofmoney

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:05:45 AM

I saw that there is cards system in the game. Do you think it is going to be possible to get a debit card in real life later on?
Haha! It’s a brilliant market ploy for developers!))) They have not mentioned anything about it yet but I’m pretty user they will keep that in mind)))
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:25:05 AM

Good week guys, I bring you another article about Skara that I think is interesting
https://mmohuts.com/news/f2p-skara-blade-remains-lines-cryptocurrency-esports-gambling-options/

Drakeren

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:23:45 AM

So if a coin binding with a game, isn't it too narrow. If the game's performance not very well, this coin also doesn't have future...

●  RACECRYPTO.COM  ●   
The crypto currency of the future!
Masternodes | PoW | Secure | ASIC resistant | Lyra2REv2
devilini

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:31:12 AM

Hey guys! What about listing on the exchanges? I see that the project is international and probably is going to be successful. A lot of people may wanna participate
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:38:54 AM

Hey guys! What about listing on the exchanges? I see that the project is international and probably is going to be successful. A lot of people may wanna participate

Hi! I havent seen any info about it. But I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be there. You are right that it’s quite popular so it will be demanded on the exchanges
Kingofglory

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:41:58 AM

I really wanted to participate in this project but did not have time, it's a great pity.I believe that there will be an opportunity to buy tokens at a good price.
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:18:44 PM

I really wanted to participate in this project but did not have time, it's a great pity.I believe that there will be an opportunity to buy tokens at a good price.

The ICO actually starts on the 8th of February so you still have time to buy tokens, just sign up in the Whitelist to get the best discount!

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:19:46 PM

So if a coin binding with a game, isn't it too narrow. If the game's performance not very well, this coin also doesn't have future...

That is why we are partnering with other videogames so they can use our tokens in their games too. it is going to be legend..dary!

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:21:00 PM

I myself am a player in various video games. Roll Eyes
I would like to invest, but did not see any information about IСO on DigRate.
If there is a link, please specify.  Huh Huh Huh

Sure please sign up in our whitelist in our website here www.skaratoken.com

Also, be sure you join our Telegram channel to keep up to all the news here https://t.me/joinchat/GXWv8xIAxcYDZM4tA4cX4Q

rdizza

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:14:10 PM

Hey everyone. I’ve got a question about about the game itself. How many variants of battles and fights are in there? Is their a way to know those variants? I’m usually playing alone so I’m really interested in all that
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:20:41 PM

Hey everyone. I’ve got a question about about the game itself. How many variants of battles and fights are in there? Is their a way to know those variants? I’m usually playing alone so I’m really interested in all that

Sure, we have three multiplayer arenas (one of them is a 1v1) and we will have single-player mode too. Welcome to the battlefield!

robinzzon

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:45:11 PM

Greetings! As far as I understand we’ve got a game and a blockchain over here and blockchain suggests making money. Does it mean that in the future gamers will be able to make a living by playing Skara?
g8stTDas

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:16:14 PM

I’ve seen something similar to that. There are gaming projects based on blockchain. Does this project get any partners?
dort

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:45:07 PM

Good evening! Did developers communicated with gamers? I’d love to know real Skara gamers’ opinion… Do they find real advantages of blockchain being used in this project?
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:40:27 PM

Greetings! As far as I understand we’ve got a game and a blockchain over here and blockchain suggests making money. Does it mean that in the future gamers will be able to make a living by playing Skara?

That is the intention. We are allowing eSports professionals to make a living out of their skills without having to land a sponsor!

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:42:41 PM

I’ve seen something similar to that. There are gaming projects based on blockchain. Does this project get any partners?

Funny you mention, we are partnering with EverdreamSoft, the creators of Spells of Genesis, probably the first game to ever be in the blockchain, so they have a ton of experience. We are just a different kind of game which allow professional players to compete for crypto.

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:44:27 PM

Good evening! Did developers communicated with gamers? I’d love to know real Skara gamers’ opinion… Do they find real advantages of blockchain being used in this project?

Yes, there are already a lot of players in our Telegram channel and in our whitelist waiting to buy some SKARAT

You can join our Telegram channel here https://t.me/joinchat/GXWv8xIAxcYDZM4tA4cX4Q

lok5874

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:23:41 AM

Hello everyone! I heard that from the game it will be possible to store not only tokens in the purse of the project... What does it look like?
advertkane121

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:30:05 AM

Hello everyone! I heard that from the game it will be possible to store not only tokens in the purse of the project... What does it look like?
Hello! This is so!) It is possible to bring in the wallet not only money, but also game items. It seems unreal, but in fact it is very simple.
Dlugina23

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:36:05 AM

Skara is planning to listed in exchange?

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ackedy

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:54:51 AM

Hello everyone! I'm constantly playing video games and watching streams of famous gamers... I somehow have not come across mentions of Skara. How did this miraculously pass me by?

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:58:14 AM

Hello everyone! I'm constantly playing video games and watching streams of famous gamers... I somehow have not come across mentions of Skara. How did this miraculously pass me by?
Hello! ))) It's hard to say how you did not notice such a phenomenon for the game world. The alpha version was available quite early. And from the beginning of 2017, developers actively collected reviews and worked on improvements in the game process. All this and allowed to involve the game such an audience.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:03:36 AM

Hello! ))) It's hard to say how you did not notice such a phenomenon for the game world. The alpha version was available quite early. And from the beginning of 2017, developers actively collected reviews and worked on improvements in the game process. All this and allowed to involve the game such an audience.

I got a little acquainted with the White Paper... There's something about regional leagues. What is it?

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:07:41 AM

I got a little acquainted with the White Paper... There's something about regional leagues. What is it?

Yes, the platform helps to develop regional professional e-sports leagues, where teams compete among themselves. The top 8 teams go to the playoffs. The players were so carried away by the process that some teams created their own logos.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:10:43 AM

Yes, the platform helps to develop regional professional e-sports leagues, where teams compete among themselves. The top 8 teams go to the playoffs. The players were so carried away by the process that some teams created their own logos.

Well, yes! Gamers are a passionate people. Ready for anything. And what confirms the interest of gamers to the game?

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:13:11 AM

Well, yes! Gamers are a passionate people. Ready for anything. And what confirms the interest of gamers to the game?
Those contests mentioned above were broadcast online. In the beta version, the championship will be organized and shown within six months. The best teams will be sponsored by the project. The agiotage is great. You only need to plunge into the subject.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:17:24 AM

Those contests mentioned above were broadcast online. In the beta version, the championship will be organized and shown within six months. The best teams will be sponsored by the project. The agiotage is great. You only need to plunge into the subject.

Alright! I correctly understood that the game implemented a system of leagues? As in professional sports.
leholmes12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:40:38 AM

Hello everyone! How will the gameplay be linked to a real purse? I understood nothing.
termonator61

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:52:53 AM

Hello everyone! How will the gameplay be linked to a real purse? I understood nothing.
When you earning something in the game, you, in fact, earn the project's crypto currency. Ethereum purse and game wallets are connected. In fact, you start to work when you’re playing)))
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:22:47 AM

A new article about skara in what is defined as the revolutionary game that adopts a decentralized economy, which allows players to maintain real ownership of their assets in the game, safely, including the Skarats

http://cryptobible.io/ico-calendar/skara-token-sale-skarat/

bluetroy

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:16:16 AM

Hi everyone!

Is Skara going to be listed on exchanges?
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:56:34 PM

Hi everyone!

Is Skara going to be listed on exchanges?

Hi yes, we've been applying and got pre approved in some. We shall announce soon!

shara

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:58:05 PM

Hello! I see a great audience potential for the project. What, then, in the plans for bookmaking? It will be certainly have demand.

*Link Removed*
Eric.Lichmann

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:01:28 PM

Nice project and good team. I hope it will be success.

Good luck!
Treasurer

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

A playable Alpha version of SKARA has been accessible on STEAM Early Access intermittently since early 2017 in order to allow the developers to collect feedback and improve the game experience.

A working version of the project is always a plus for the investor

notbad4day

LeadCoin support manager

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:10:23 PM

Scar is a video game. If you engage in betting, you will probably need specialists in this matter.... Someone is as a partner in a match?

LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​!
dort

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

Good day! Betting is very serious! In professional sports, there are many trials around this, because Individual players and teams make the desired results. What about the regulation of this process? Who will be the arbiter?
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:19:44 PM

Good day! Betting is very serious! In professional sports, there are many trials around this, because Individual players and teams make the desired results. What about the regulation of this process? Who will be the arbiter?

Interesting question! We are in conversations with ESL and other specialists in leagues/tournaments associations in order to get good measures in place before launching any activity that involves betting or price earnings. We will be updating you guys on this regularly as we havent signed anything yet, but expect news soon on the matter.

woodcoin

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:11:38 PM

What results will the project boast in 4-5 years? How many players will there be? What will be the profit of the project?
polonium84

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:07:03 PM

Hi there. When are you planning to conduct a cybersport competition for at least one of your products? It would help to attract more investors
rdizza

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:06:05 PM

Will i be able to make bets on cybersport only with the help of Skara platform’s tokens? Perhaps you should expand the list with the help of any traditional sports like hockey or basketball?
waitsummer

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:14:04 PM

Good afternoon. Will there be an opportunity to make bets on any u unique sports which are not provided by any other bookmaker?
gazman

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:15:11 PM

Usually the platforms which allow users to make bets charge hidden commissions. Will you take up their lead or make everything to by transparent as possible?
robinzzon

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:11:16 PM

Hey. Will i be able to choose a team that i support and receive additional bonuses in case i make a bet on it with tokens?
Veecker

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:09:05 PM

В Will it be possible to exchange your tokens to fiat means?  On one had, it would be great, on the other, it would slowdown the growth of value of the token.
g8stTDas

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:10:10 AM

Good afternoon. Ae you planning to conclude partner agreement with Twich? It would help to attract gamers and promote your product.
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:33:18 AM

What results will the project boast in 4-5 years? How many players will there be? What will be the profit of the project?

Absolutely, the project is expected to be profitable after year one with 10 million players after two years

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:34:01 AM

Hi there. When are you planning to conduct a cybersport competition for at least one of your products? It would help to attract more investors

We are planning our first tournament for march this year, so very close!

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:37:04 AM

Good afternoon. Ae you planning to conclude partner agreement with Twich? It would help to attract gamers and promote your product.

Sure, we already have a Twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/skarathebladeremains

We will be broadcasting all important games in our channel

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:38:22 AM

Hey. Will i be able to choose a team that i support and receive additional bonuses in case i make a bet on it with tokens?

Yes, the bonus system is quite standard, you will be able to bet against established odds marked by what other people are betting on.

bittcrypt

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:05:55 AM

All the projects offer their own crypto that you can cash out later on. What can I spend these tokens on? I can buy shields and some other gaming stuff, right?
arakx

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:11:49 AM

All the projects offer their own crypto that you can cash out later on. What can I spend these tokens on? I can buy shields and some other gaming stuff, right?
Hello! Not really. You can use this currency only in the game in Skara universe. You can use it for anything you want in the game but not in real life. At least not right now.
moskovskiy89

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:13:05 AM

when are you going to launch the competition>
bittcrypt

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:17:09 AM

Hello! Not really. You can use this currency only in the game in Skara universe. You can use it for anything you want in the game but not in real life. At least not right now.
then I don't understand how can I make money on this project?
arakx

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:19:16 AM

if you're making money in the game you can eventually transfer it from Skara-blade wallet to Ethereum  wallet. All transactions will be stored in blockchain
bittcrypt

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:22:10 AM

if you're making money in the game you can eventually transfer it from Skara-blade wallet to Ethereum  wallet. All transactions will be stored in blockchain
what else can I buy except services and good in the game? What can I spend my money on in general?
arakx

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:24:06 AM

what else can I buy except services and good in the game? What can I spend my money on in general?
There're a lot of things to spend your money on in the universe. You mentioned goods and services. You can also get access to new territories, sell maps, pay fees to participate in contests and make bets. And, of course, you can get rewards
ionbefore

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:26:03 AM

How can I use Skara coins if I buy them? I'm interested in gaming part of it
coin63