Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] - Skara: The Blade Remains  (Read 32805 times)
riouspro6868

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:36:57 PM

Cesar - thanks for the update - anything we - the community can do to help - very much in it for the long haul - and if it all goes to shit hten I got loads of in game credits for my lil brother to use 😜🙈 but seriously let's all make this work. Where do you need us to chip in

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alinayatsko34

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:44:00 PM

Tell me please, do I need investors to go through KYC and provide an ID?
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

SKARA is a new entertainment universe that includes a multiplayer competitive eSports platform, narrative role playing (RPG) games and mobile apps in a rich fantasy world described in a series of novels to be published January 2018.

It's an attractive sector that many companies have an eye on. It's a great market with ample opportunity!

I agree with you that this is all relevant and has a large market, and the most important is the demand for it, and if you do everything right and have a unique product, you can certainly take your rightful place. But here like the team is big and with good experience, and have been working for a long time, but so far there are no good results and it is not yet clear whether here at all, something worthy in the end, but I'll be glad if everything works out here and there will be success.

You can never do everything right, I think most importantly you should do more right than wrong and don't make significant mistakes. That's when you are on track and can achieve your goals.

that's it...more right than wrong ... It hink that if these guys are trully focused on developing, that is the most important thing. There is no point in proceeding with marketing efforts without a complete product...
We just have to be pacient and be ready to support when there is the need.... risks of failure are everywhere and that's nothing we can do, the chance to succeed is totally on the team side
cheers

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Savrion

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:19:15 PM

SKARA is a new entertainment universe that includes a multiplayer competitive eSports platform, narrative role playing (RPG) games and mobile apps in a rich fantasy world described in a series of novels to be published January 2018.

It's an attractive sector that many companies have an eye on. It's a great market with ample opportunity!

I agree with you that this is all relevant and has a large market, and the most important is the demand for it, and if you do everything right and have a unique product, you can certainly take your rightful place. But here like the team is big and with good experience, and have been working for a long time, but so far there are no good results and it is not yet clear whether here at all, something worthy in the end, but I'll be glad if everything works out here and there will be success.

You can never do everything right, I think most importantly you should do more right than wrong and don't make significant mistakes. That's when you are on track and can achieve your goals.

that's it...more right than wrong ... It hink that if these guys are trully focused on developing, that is the most important thing. There is no point in proceeding with marketing efforts without a complete product...
We just have to be pacient and be ready to support when there is the need.... risks of failure are everywhere and that's nothing we can do, the chance to succeed is totally on the team side
cheers

Well dream on ................
dentolas

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:15:37 AM

cheers

dreamers are always the guys that get the cherry on top... Grin
if there were no dreamers, you wouldn't have computers, airplains, democracy, communism, etc, etc
cheers

───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
measlessauteedff

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:23:38 AM

Skara beyond an award-winning video game. I hope Skara develop further to help players perfect experience
TGBgraib

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:38:37 AM

Skara beyond an award-winning video game. I hope Skara develop further to help players perfect experience

I hope like that. the latest development of this platform I don't know, how do you know? hope the admin provides the best information for the community.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:51:21 AM

I haven't seen many updates on where we are with the development of the game. What would be good is if they published a monthly newsletter like other projects do to help reassure investors at each stage of development. A tweet to the link of a monthly newsletter published on medium is a good place to start

mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:14:43 PM

cheers

dreamers are always the guys that get the cherry on top... Grin
if there were no dreamers, you wouldn't have computers, airplains, democracy, communism, etc, etc
cheers

This is true! One of the biggest dreamers also was Steve Jobs and I think we are all happy that he was a dreamer.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
KryptoKai

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:52:46 PM

Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I have become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the business also…

The bounty finished a long time ago, and one good thing about this project is that they actually paid the bounty too! This is not a scam project, the game is real and can be played right now. However, the SKRT element still needs better integration and we need more updates on how things are progressing

mig6r

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I have become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the business also…

The bounty finished a long time ago, and one good thing about this project is that they actually paid the bounty too! This is not a scam project, the game is real and can be played right now. However, the SKRT element still needs better integration and we need more updates on how things are progressing

And apart from that, yes you understand correctly that you should be at least a junior member. There are a lot of dumb freaks participating in these campaigns otherwise. Even now that is the case.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Diaz_Nati

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:12:20 PM

Greetings
For me personally, it is a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It isthe largest cryptocurrency platform!
dentolas

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:42:40 AM

Definitely I agree that it would be important to have a small monthly newsletter to keep the community interested and alive... and of course relax the investors...
I think these guys are working, but it would be nice to have some development news from time to time...
I'll address this on telegram  Wink
cheers

TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:05:09 PM

Development Update
https://steamcommunity.com/games/274620/announcements/detail/1703940327327338167

Since part of the team is still working to release the new version of our matchmaking system the machine hasn’t stopped working and we are developing at full steam!

Part of the problem we are addressing is the code architecture: although the system works, the code wasn’t as scalable as we wanted it to be so we decided to spend some extra time fixing that. For the last few weeks, we have been removing old lines of code, refactoring some of the existing systems and making the development more agile for our programming team.

This part of the job is almost invisible for the player but it is definitely worth it when it comes to scaling the project, update features and fix bugs. Spending time refactoring the architecture design - especially on big projects like Skara - will allow us to release new content more easily and quickly down on the road.

As of today, this work is already showing nice results: after refactoring the data model and the login process we have dramatically reduced the loading times up to 80%. Creation of new characters is now more agile and efficient. The new skill modular system allows our designers to quickly prototype new Signs and combine them with other gameplay features to offer new ways to play the game.

And that is precisely the main feature our design team is working on for the last 2-3 months: new characters, types of attacks, skills and game roles. In order to build a nice team fighting experience, we needed a wider variety of roles on the battlefield: pure healers and support characters, skills that can be combined with other characters to create powerful combos, even archers to strike on your enemies from distance! We can’t wait to show you all these new features.

Meanwhile, our art team has been working on new cool stuff to make your survivors look cooler than ever! We have been also working on a new arena called Atash - if you have recently checked some of our streams on Twitch you will already know what are we talking about.
zoom2k

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:37:02 AM

For a long time did not follow this project. There is still some work being done here. Why in social networks for a long time do not update the information. What happened here new? Did Token never go to the stock exchange? It's been half a year already, but the result of the work is not particularly visible. It is worth noting that the guys have collected more than three million dollars. Today, some people dream of collecting such money.
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:02:07 AM

Skara - The Blade Remains
Servers for the Open Beta 0.2 will remain closed from now on. After detecting some important issues on the matchmaking for the 3v3 Last Team Standing mode we decided to address the problem and work to find a solution ASAP.

As you may know, Duels have been working okay since our Alpha launch but LTS have proven to be way more complex in terms of getting players in and out in certain conditions: when new survivors join a match in the middle of a fight the server doesn’t automatically update their state. That combined with other special conditions like afk, selecting a character and waiting for new players to come into the lobby generates some bugs. Even if all the players are already in the lobby the system doesn’t display the correct information and that causes confusion.

Working on authoritative servers can be tricky and we have to nail it in order to offer the best gaming experience. We have been working on a solution for the last few weeks and hope to release a new version soon.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/274620/announcements/detail/1703940960401296400
KryptoKai

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:47:39 PM

For a long time did not follow this project. There is still some work being done here. Why in social networks for a long time do not update the information. What happened here new? Did Token never go to the stock exchange? It's been half a year already, but the result of the work is not particularly visible. It is worth noting that the guys have collected more than three million dollars. Today, some people dream of collecting such money.

They collected a lot of money during the ICO as there are a few whales who put in a lot of ETH. Sadly for them their investment didn't turn into profit but the token is currently trading on mercatox. When skrt is available for use in game the value is expected to rise, but it will take a while for the devs to make that happen

denverms

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:23:33 PM

They collected a lot of money during the ICO as there are a few whales who put in a lot of ETH. Sadly for them their investment didn't turn into profit but the token is currently trading on mercatox. When skrt is available for use in game the value is expected to rise, but it will take a while for the devs to make that happen

I see that a lot of time has passed, but there is still nothing here ...
Is there any information that is here with the game? where is the team? or there is nothing here and everything is over, without having begun
mig6r

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:23:30 PM

I see that a lot of time has passed, but there is still nothing here ...
Is there any information that is here with the game? where is the team? or there is nothing here and everything is over, without having begun

It's about time to put this ad acta. There is nothing going on here and it hasn't been for a while already before your post. It is over.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
CaridwenDean

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:23:03 AM

I like the idea. Card linked to cryptocurrency makes the needed bridge (for now) between "virtual money" and the "real world" spending.
Interested in following the project and know more.
Will be added more coins to it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: