Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:05:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best wallet to store bitcoin.  (Read 1323 times)
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:33:06 PM

Hello i have recently bought some bitcoin and litecoin and was wandering what wallet or method is the best to store it in. (From the UK if that helps)

Thanks.
I am not sure about litecoin. But when it comes to Bitcoin wallet, I think there no such thing as best. It will just depend on the perspectives of a user or investor. I am using cons, an app from playstore. And I am satisfied with the service I am getting. It allows me to convert Bitcoin into fiat anytime. Sending and buying load withbthe use of Bitcoin can be done with ease. Also, the group of people in charge in that app are active and will answer all your inquirees.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:58:19 PM

Online wallets like electrum and others are actually good for storing bitcoin, but if you want the best and safer wallet, I'd like to recommend you to use a hardware wallet such as trezor or ledger. You can save a lot of bitcoin in a hardware wallet on a long-term investment.
warrenbuffet786a

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:13:00 AM

Online wallets like electrum and others are actually good for storing bitcoin, but if you want the best and safer wallet, I'd like to recommend you to use a hardware wallet such as trezor or ledger. You can save a lot of bitcoin in a hardware wallet on a long-term investment.

I agree the best wallet would be a hardware wallet , I personally user Ledger nano s  its easy to use and it will keep your money safe from hackers  Smiley
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:17:33 AM

Hello i have recently bought some bitcoin and litecoin and was wandering what wallet or method is the best to store it in. (From the UK if that helps)

Thanks.
only coinbase that I consider very safe, because when opening the wallet requires verification of the phone number and also must open an email to confirm the device in order to access your account. Although the price is small enough for the transaction but your account will be safe, if using coinbase.
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:36:56 AM

The best choice for now are wallets which support SegWit. I would recommend you Electrum because it started supporting native SegWit addresses in the latest release. They are many advantages of using SegWit for example, lower fees and faster confirmation time! If you have a lot of money in crypto then I would recommend you buying a hardware wallet. They are much more safe than software wallets because they never expose your private key to the third party, even not to your computer.
DassKass

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:48:47 AM

Coinbase for me is the best and reliable wallet. It is also a simple and straightforward platform for starters.

Once you have acquired a wallet, invest and join us in Bitconnect. BitConnect has become simply the world’s fastest growing online Bitcoin community. Bitconnect does not hold any “too-good-to-be-true” promises. I think that is what makes its future bright and strong. It works very simple: More risk more returns.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:41:35 AM

Thanks.
bitcoin stored in wallet, which wallet is favorite for me is coinbase wallet. the security of coinbase wallet is more elastic and easy to transaction.

uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:03:24 AM

Ledger Nano S is the best wallet for your bought Bitcoin and Litecoin. It supports many cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin and Litecoin. If you bought a huge amount of them, a cold wallet is an answer. Ledger Nano S is a cold wallet. Cold wallets are similar to savings accounts. They are not connected to the internet, therefore, your digital asset will not be hacked.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:14:32 AM

I think the best wallet to store bitcoin would be those hard wallets because it is more safer and secure and you get to keep your private keys with you too.
biffapparent

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:26:05 AM

The safest type of wallet for bitcoin would probably be the hardware wallet. However they can be difficult to get, you can always start with using standard wallets.
Thavite71

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:43:48 AM

Thanks.

Best wallet is hardware wallets always security and good for long term holding just check if it will support 2x.
i’m using hot wallet and it is so good for me.
konfuci

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:20:59 AM

As others have mentioned, your safest option is to get yourself a hardware wallet.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:25:43 AM

I am currently using blockchain which is pretty easy to use even for newbies. It is pretty systematic and the security is good too. Some of my friends are using mycelium wallet and they say that it is good too. Also if you would like to try coinbase, it looks pretty good too some of my friends use coinbase too. But be careful and don't choose any lesser known wallet or something as it might possibly be a scam.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:44:39 AM

First you need to know that there are many types of wallet, which are :
1. Online Web Wallet
2. Desktop Wallet
3. Mobile Wallet
4. Hardware Wallet
These are the types if i remember it correctly.
The safest one is the hardware wallet because you have your own private key, and you store your coin in an offline mode if you dont connect your hardware to a connected PC. I suggest you have one if you have money to buy it, because maybe now you only have a small amount of bitcoin, but that amount can be big sometimes, so better have it than going sorry later.
For me, because i cant order hardware wallet, and dont have the money to buy it yet, i am using blockchain mobile wallet as my wallet, it is easy to use, you can back up your wallet, and you can have your own private key too.
Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:47:05 AM

Thanks.
I think it's Electrum, because Electrum doesn't need to synchronize too much data, and this light purse UI does pretty well, so I'm very bullish on Electrum.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 11:09:45 AM

My opinion is coinbase wallet & I am use it like a comfortable. Few days ago some people told me don't use it, but I have never had any problems with coinbase. I like it. Smiley

hndrk10

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 11:11:00 AM

Thanks.

If you want a great graphical interface use Exodus (it supports BTC, BCC and multiple other coins), but keep in mind it has high fees because the want to make transactions fast.

Share Button With Blockchain Profit    ●   SHARPAY.io   ●   Globally Top 1 Active ICO on ICObench
██████████████             TOKEN SALE BONUS 40%   BUY NOW  ◄             ██████████████
ANN THREAD      TELEGRAM      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      MEDIUM      REDDIT      WHITEPAPER
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:43:05 AM

all of them are wallet legit as long as you have a wallet site and also used by most because nothing changes when the wallet is different as the bitcoin is important, because bitcoin only changes the price when it rises and drops, but in wallet it will not change because you just keep your bitcoin here. But it depends on where you choose the wallet when every transaction is high or low.

ChubbyMe24

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:51:28 AM

Question
How to get offline wallet?
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:42:15 AM

For sure I have tested the coinbase wallet so I want you to know the famous and tested wallet here because you have nothing to lose and you just need to hold a bitcoin for it to earn as I have another wallet you choose and not legit you you earn and your bitcoin may even lose when someone else knows it's a scam and you do not know yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: