Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:40:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Privatix not paying bounties  (Read 227 times)
shewasfourteen (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:38:59 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 11:59:04 AM by shewasfourteen

Privatix started their bounty on September 1 and suspended the bounty campaigne on September 6.

They published this Blog on Medium:

https://medium.com/privatix/privatix-bitcointalk-bounty-campaign-announcement-74f720caa280

What about the work that’s already done?
All bounty campaign participants who contributed before this post was published will receive a full reimbursement.
Many of the bounty participants are honest and trustworthy people, however, the majority does not possess such qualities, and this is not my fault.
In order to receive your compensation, everything you need to do is fill out a form and you will receive your full amount at the end of ICO, in direct payment, within a month.
The form which needs to be filled can be accessed here: link.
All the reports will be carefully checked and evaluated considering the average market price for this kind of activity, which will be multiplied by two. Therefore, there’s no reason to worry. Trustful bounty participants will receive their full reimbursement.

They guaranteed every bounty participant who contributed before the blogpost(with the decision to cancel the bounty) (6 of September) a full reimbursement. So people filled out the form.

Then on 17 November the published another blogpost:

https://medium.com/privatix/privatix-token-sale-results-471e4ec8520f

As previously published, we have cancelled our planned bounty program on BitcoinTalk. However, we still had a handful of private bounty participants, such as the major news channels we advertised with, promoters and community managers. The bounty tokens will be distributed from the bounty pool, and the exact amount of tokens distributed will be published.
If you participated in our short BitcoinTalk bounty, you’ll need to claim your bounty via this form before 23 November 2017, 16:00 UTC. As declared in this blogpost, only claims that were sent before publication date will be checked and estimated at reasonable market prices only. Individuals who have used unfair methods will not be rewarded. The whole process is controlled by the CEO and his decisions cannot be appealed.

So what happened on 23 September. The published a bounty claim form with the requests of the bounty particpants:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d2G31UDbk26fZ95OhmC6aQwGTLo523fFrk2pRexH4Jw/edit#gid=733846718

You can see the date in the formular begins at 18 November ( 1 day after the blogpost from 17 November). So the spreadsheet doesnt contain the bounty claims of those people who filled out the first formular on 6 September. till 17 November So i guess the just using the 2nd formular.

There were no info that all these people who filled the form in the last 2 month, have to refill the formular.

If you wanna ask them about the circumstances:
The delete your messages on Telegram.
2 emails , 2 identical responses:
If you have not received the tokens - you was not qualified.
This is final decision and the bounty payment is closed issue for us.

They published the bounty results and at the same day no more bounty demands will be accepted

Bounty Thread
Blogpost about Cancelling the bounty including the Bounty Claim Formular
Blogpost with the 2nd Formular
Bounty results
Privatix Bitcointalk Account who handle the Bounty reimbursement

Overall, 4 Bounty Participants received a bounty.

Summarize:

- Bounty started on 1 September
- Bounty cancelled on 6 September
- People who contributed before 6 September could fill out a form to receive a reimbursement
- Reminder to claim the bounties on 17 November with an identical formular(no info about to fill in the form again)
- 4 people got a bounty (smaller then stated) who filled the 2nd Formular

Regarding the bounties the treat peoples like ***. Only response you get is " bounty issue is closed for us".
They forgot that they cancelled the bounty while people already did the work for them. I tooks 1 whole day  for me to translate (including photoshop editing) their Announcement and Bounty Thread and they acting like they doesnt really care.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:09:35 AM

This game is currently being played by many other campaigns. BMC, Change treated me the same way and all these campaigns collect money from their sale as their project is promoted by bounty participants but when it comes to paying the participants, they calmly ignore the complaints and are least bothered to hear you out. As you said that they paid only 4 participants, it means they won't issue payments to others. I wonder what kind of project they with develop with this kinda attitude. They just closed their bounty program calling everyone cheats without any proof. I too submitted my translation but was late in doing so (2 days late). Sent them a message which calmly got ignored.

shewasfourteen (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:50:00 AM

This game is currently being played by many other campaigns. BMC, Change treated me the same way and all these campaigns collect money from their sale as their project is promoted by bounty participants but when it comes to paying the participants, they calmly ignore the complaints and are least bothered to hear you out. As you said that they paid only 4 participants, it means they won't issue payments to others. I wonder what kind of project they with develop with this kinda attitude. They just closed their bounty program calling everyone cheats without any proof. I too submitted my translation but was late in doing so (2 days late). Sent them a message which calmly got ignored.

You are right, so many campaigns in the last time playing games with bounty participants. Their Attitude, the way how they treat and talk with peoples..thats why im posting this thread.

I too submitted my translation but was late in doing so (2 days late). Sent them a message which calmly got ignored.

You know what:  They payed chem96, a french translator who submitted also "too late" and received a reward.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2157467.0

I submitted in time and didnt got a reward.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:04:06 AM

You are right, so many campaigns in the last time playing games with bounty participants. Their Attitude, the way how they treat and talk with peoples..thats why im posting this thread.

I too submitted my translation but was late in doing so (2 days late). Sent them a message which calmly got ignored.

You know what:  They payed chem96, a french translator who submitted also "too late" and received a reward.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2157467.0

I submitted in time and didnt got a reward.

They stopped their campaign on the same day as chem96 submitted the translation, which is why he got paid. I submitted on 9th and did not bother to submit the form as in any case I wouldn't get paid.

shewasfourteen (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:09:01 AM

They stopped the campaign on 6 September. He posted his Thread on 7 September.
BitNaija

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:12:00 PM

What will be the responsibility of the campaign manager should a campaign suffer such? I think as a manager, the campaign manager should be able to assure the participant of their reward or refund. The case in which the manager will  ignore post and questions is not good. Had the campaign been successful, he would have received payment. Information communication is vital to mitigate the persons affected in such circumstance.

shewasfourteen (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:44:20 PM

All our bounty threads were closed a lot of time ago. We have published all the information regarding bounty and paid to qualified users.

All these ungrounded accusations come from users who are not satisfied with our decisions. Many bounty users didn't get paid due to low quality or very small contribution.

I know that there is a lot of business around bounty and many ICO's paid a lot of money to people who mostly just do business with it and not actually contribute to the community. But I will not spare contributors funds to pay for these bot-account owners or people who actually contribute nothing.

Best regards,
Dima Rusakov
CEO at PRIVATIX

No explanation on bitcointalk, telegram or per mail. An ignorant attitude.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: