Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Bitcoin has gone parabolic,' and that usually doesn't end well, Art Cashin warn  (Read 921 times)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:28:22 PM

In fact, It doesn't end at all.   Wink

Welcome to bitcoin Art. You obviously have not seen this before like we have.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:07:12 PM

It’s like saying that ‘the Internet reaches 100,000 users and is going parabolic, it’s going to crash’  Shocked
Or ‘there are over 1,000 gas stations now and it’s going parabolic; the car industry is going to crash’.

cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:47:42 PM

It’s like saying that ‘the Internet reaches 100,000 users and is going parabolic, it’s going to crash’  Shocked
Or ‘there are over 1,000 gas stations now and it’s going parabolic; the car industry is going to crash’.

Except for the fact that neither of them can be held by individuals in a speculative way like bitcoin can, bitcoin being limited lends itself to mass hoarders similarly to say oil where the gulf states hoard their oil and sell it at a price higher than the free market would dictate.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:27:26 PM

Such predictions can miss lead the community because no one can really speculate what will happen next and no one exactly knows if bitcoin is under estimated or over estimated at the moment with the recent events .

Some consider that over 900% of growth in a single year took all bitcoin's breath and it won't grow any further , other consider that this is just a warm up and that by the end of 2020 it'll probably hit 1 million dollar and it's pretty much a matter of perspective and futurist look to either sell or buy from now on .

But i don't see anything looking alike a "parabolic trajectory" for bitcoin's growth  , it's more of a linear growth with little drop backs that aren't usually drastic . And in my opinion the only thing that could get us to that second part after the peak of each parabolic chart is a huge increase of electricity fees all over the world that'll eventually make bitcoin's industry a non so profitable one , and even with that bitcoin enthusiasts will certainly sort out solutions Wink .

The journey ain't ending any time soon !

sicparvismagna

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:01:06 AM

Yeah for sure when there is a decrease in the price or any issues regarding bitcoin which upon analysis is the main reason why its price is falling down then definitely they take the opportunity to buy bitcoin. Because you know that bitcoin will strive in any adversity it will face because the potential of bitcoin as a future currency in the world is strong.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:59:31 PM

The quote from Baron Rotschild is about another situation in a market.When there is "blood on the streets" all the asset prices go down and all the assets became undervalued,so it`s the best time to buy.The situation around the bitcoin market is completely different and it looks more like a bubble.The real question is:"Is bitcoin undervalued or it is overvalued?"I`m sure that a price correction will appear somewhere around 15th December,but everything will be OK,and btc will hit 10K after Christmass.
Right. I am not concerned though and I am expecting that there would be a correction.
However, we cannot really say much for now as most people and traders are thinking alike. Should I sell ? Should I buy ?

Is there going to be a correction? And moments like this can really be crazy which is making so many people to hold and then with the demand from FOMOs, it may really end up more than we actually expect for now.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: