Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:31:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO good or bad?  (Read 2083 times)
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:25:06 AM

I think ICO is one of the biggest idea in Crypto business. It's a big opportunity to earn. If you catch the right coin, you can gain a good amount.. Ofcourse you can lose money too but every business has risks we all know that..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mailsforcyr

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:27:37 AM

for any kind of cryto discussion you can find in the telegram channel. you will getthe latest updates
https://t.me/joinchat/G2LlkREH_AA4dTfumcqqlw
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:29:56 AM

I am new to Crypto market. There are too many ICOs out there. How do one decide if an ICO is good or bad?

To know a ICO is good or bad, first you have to study how to know a good ICO. you can find this on this forum, generally you have to research projects that you want to join as: what is product of project? who are Development teams? ......

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:50:17 AM

There are many ICO's that are rising but considering there are plenty of scam ICO's too.But for me a good project would be something that supportive of its participants.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:50:31 AM

I am new to Crypto market. There are too many ICOs out there. How do one decide if an ICO is good or bad?

too many people get a true money in just a free on some iCO, so i can say that it is good.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:51:44 AM

The quality of ICO depends on the developer of the project, if they work well and as expected then ICO will be very good, but if they do ICO just to take Instant Money of course ICO will be very bad Cheesy
GambleTime

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:55:25 AM

Depending on the devs behind the project.
Probably if you don't know what you'r investing on, or which are the people behind the project you won't
be able to make the right decition or to known if good or not.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Maian

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:03:13 AM

It depend on there project,  not all it good sometimes there is bad so you need to read the white paper , just research for you to understand to avoid scam..
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:05:06 AM

ICOs are are good,However, there is no guarantee of projects ever being completed, or even being embraced by mainstream users if they are. This is a risk investors should consider,but irrespective of this risks, ICOs are good to invest after proper research is done.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:06:27 AM

for me there is one comment rule to  decide if an ICO is good or bad is how how much traction it is gaining for example if every one is talking about this one than it is really going to make it plus you can check the project's whitepaper  and see what idea it is build up on that can help you to decide if it is going to make it or not.
diana4hunter

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:07:16 AM

ICOs are good !1 You need to do your own reesearch and go through the whitepaper. Analyzing the Whitepaper and Team behind the project is very important!
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:11:25 AM

for me there is one comment rule to  decide if an ICO is good or bad is how how much traction it is gaining for example if every one is talking about this one than it is really going to make it plus you can check the project's whitepaper  and see what idea it is build up on that can help you to decide if it is going to make it or not.
as well as how participants are encouraged to support the project. because a good ICO project will usually always be in demand and always busy to be discussed in a project.
tomir

Activity: 308

SEMUX

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:13:52 AM

It is necessary to read and analyze. I began to understand good ICO after 3 months of analysis of different projects. And you don't have to trust the opinion of bloggers!!! They get a lot of money for advertising projects.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:17:46 AM

I've invested in a couple of ICO's that aren't performing so well.  I've learned that marketing is very important to a project's success.  When you look into investing in an ICO, make sure the project is advertising well.  Look for articles on popular cryptocurrency websites.  Make sure the team is communicative.  If they lack in responses, that's not a good sign. 
XCoinPay

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:21:09 AM

I think ICO is one of the biggest idea in Crypto business. It's a big opportunity to earn. If you catch the right coin, you can gain a good amount.. Ofcourse you can lose money too but every business has risks we all know that..

How to catch the right coin?
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:31:02 AM

I've invested in a couple of ICO's that aren't performing so well.  I've learned that marketing is very important to a project's success.  When you look into investing in an ICO, make sure the project is advertising well.  Look for articles on popular cryptocurrency websites.  Make sure the team is communicative.  If they lack in responses, that's not a good sign. 

Marketing will help you find the people to see this project alive now can invest to make the money. But main thing if you open any ICO project that owner should open the project which is relevant crypto currency or not.
If you does not find the bitcoin related ICO please do not go to invest your fund in those kind of projects.
You may able to understand that project information by checking their white paper. That will allow you know about it.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:40:36 AM

Yes there are too many ICO out there and ICO is also the chance for cryptoner to make 2x,3x or more profit but the bad one have spoil it. However, one of the way to figure out a good ICO is going through the team involve check their social media account github,twitter etc. Check the company they partner with, the country they came from and confirm the information they produce if it legit, after that check the ICO road map/white paper and if the ICO is register company that will more better but not all legit does that.   
A good example is Veritas Mining Company and here is their ANN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2309077.0

Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:44:56 AM

ICO is a very good and it is make a profit who invest with ICO.
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:47:20 AM

If the ICO is successful it is good investmnet,but most ICOs fails so investing ICO is a very risky thing you can try trading much better.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
DIW

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:51:29 AM

There are so many types of ICO, some being good, some being bad, some just can't get the funds to progress, others are around to scam the community.
It's our job to discern whether or not it's the right ICO for us, by doing very good research and ultimately having faith that this particular ICO will be successful in the long run.
Usually websites like icorating.com, icobazaar.com and icotoinvest.com offer ICO reviews and give details regarding the ICO. They also give you some insight on what the ICO is about and give that ICO a rating too, which will help you make a more decisive choice.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: