Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FRESH VISION OF BITCOIN  (Read 291 times)
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:26:40 PM

New money is not a one-time thing.  New money is not just a paper. Old money closes soon, new money is already opened. Old money is stuck in the past, new money gets better and bigger every day.  Old money is a number of people, new money is all people. Move over old money there is a new money. The Bitcoin is new world money.

Old money is not going to close soon especially in developing countries. I really appreciate the way bitcoin has grown over the last few years and how it has changed the life of so many people using it. But I do not think that it is going to replace fiat currency completely all over the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:31:51 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 05:56:17 PM by brickafterbrickwalldpt

Digital revolution started before Bitcoin was created, thanks to the Internet. Credit and debit cards became common things, the same applies to online banking which is really convenient. Without Bitcoin, we would eventually switch to cashless transactions completely. However, Bitcoin, unlike banks, is decentralised and nobody has to supervise transactions. Transactions irreversible, it has some advantages and disadvantages. Give Bitcoin some time, there is no reason why it would not survive in the future. Even governments won't be able to stop it.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:33:30 PM

I do believe the same thing that those are the new moneys which will replace the old ones and will be more available to anyone and more transparent to the world let`s hope to see it in near future.

Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:23:31 PM

For what all you just said it could all be true, bitcoin could replace the current money and become the worldwide accepted solo currency. But if that is a possibility then bitcoin completely being eradicated by the union of all governments and together they plan to attack all virtual currencies in order to completely diminish them or make a worldwide accepted, centralized, solo virtual currency to replace all the currently existing ones.
For all we know that bitcoin has brought revolution in this world through the block chain technology and there will be some impact if not huge on the wealth system sooner or later.
sam__bog (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:49:11 PM
Merited by 27_Mikhail_27 (1)

New money is not a one-time thing.  New money is not just a paper. Old money closes soon, new money is already opened. Old money is stuck in the past, new money gets better and bigger every day.  Old money is a number of people, new money is all people. Move over old money there is a new money. The Bitcoin is new world money.

Judging by your poetic approach in the subject, I think that you are pointing out that bitcoins will become the new money of this world or at least of any or a group of country. Am I right? Well, if that is what you are pointing out, then sorry to be the one to break this to you but it just cannot happen. You know why? Because bitcoins just don't have what it takes yet to become the new money of any country. Let alone this world. Plus the fact that the technologies of most of the countries cannot take this innovation yet, it just becomes even more impossible to happen. I do not want to rain on your parade nor do I hate bitcoins, I am just being realistic. Hope this wakes you up, good day op.

We are very close to the big world changes, could you assume how the internet may change the world, now you can see the changes. BLOCKchain and cryptocurrency have a bigger potential and value, so.. there are too many people in the world who think like you but it's for now, it's just matter of time, someday people will think like me.. someday more people will believe in blockchain and cryptocurrency
Hadji

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:59:51 PM

Judging by your poetic approach in the subject, I think that you are pointing out that bitcoins will become the new money of this world or at least of any or a group of country. Am I right? Well, if that is what you are pointing out, then sorry to be the one to break this to you but it just cannot happen. You know why? Because bitcoins just don't have what it takes yet to become the new money of any country. Let alone this world. Plus the fact that the technologies of most of the countries cannot take this innovation yet, it just becomes even more impossible to happen. I do not want to rain on your parade nor do I hate bitcoins, I am just being realistic. Hope this wakes you up, good day op.

We are very close to the big world changes, could you assume how the internet may change the world, now you can see the changes. BLOCKchain and cryptocurrency have a bigger potential and value, so.. there are too many people in the world who think like you but it's for now, it's just matter of time, someday people will think like me.. someday more people will believe in blockchain and cryptocurrency

I always smile with the mobile phone, if you remember how many tales there were about how the head explodes or brain cancer, there were thousands of them, and now what we see is that almost every grandmother near the house speaks on the phone because it is convenient. I think bitcoin will be as well.
gahsh

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:59:29 PM

Digital revolution started before Bitcoin was created, thanks to the Internet. Credit and debit cards became common things, the same applies to online banking which is really convenient. Without Bitcoin, we would eventually switch to cashless transactions completely. However, Bitcoin, unlike banks, is decentralised and nobody has to supervise transactions. Transactions irreversible, it has some advantages and disadvantages. Give Bitcoin some time, there is no reason why it would not survive in the future. Even governments won't be able to stop it.
with the Internet we more easily accelerate for us to make transactions, with the existence of digital money of course we are more practical to save it, especially now with bitcoin which is currently widely used to invest people to get great benefits, indeed As long as there is internet, the government will be very hard to stop bitcoin.
freesia_pnp888

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

ok, you can start to be a writer.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:51:34 PM

New money is not a one-time thing.  New money is not just a paper. Old money closes soon, new money is already opened. Old money is stuck in the past, new money gets better and bigger every day.  Old money is a number of people, new money is all people. Move over old money there is a new money. The Bitcoin is new world money.

you started this with .... of "bitcoin"... then you are constantly talking about the technology aka the blockchain technology! these are not the same. bitcoin is great and it is continuing to grow.
the blockchain technology is also great and will continue to grow. growth of these two is not directly related to each other. both can go ahead separately. and usually when it is talk of blockchain technology alone it means the centralized version by the government or banks which is the continuation of the "old money" you were mentioning in OP.

There is a FOMO brewing...
sam__bog (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

New money is not a one-time thing.  New money is not just a paper. Old money closes soon, new money is already opened. Old money is stuck in the past, new money gets better and bigger every day.  Old money is a number of people, new money is all people. Move over old money there is a new money. The Bitcoin is new world money.

you started this with .... of "bitcoin"... then you are constantly talking about the technology aka the blockchain technology! these are not the same. bitcoin is great and it is continuing to grow.
the blockchain technology is also great and will continue to grow. growth of these two is not directly related to each other. both can go ahead separately. and usually when it is talk of blockchain technology alone it means the centralized version by the government or banks which is the continuation of the "old money" you were mentioning in OP.

I do not agree. growth of these two is related to each other. Everything is based on the blockchain and cryptocurrency and blockchain both push each other
fatema

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:23:44 PM

We all know that no country will ever agree to change their currency with cryptocurrency. Because Bitcoin is a digital currency and in future it may be recognized by all countries to use it. Because the currency that is being used in their country, the other currency will not be able to crush it. I think it will ever be possible.
maruf_h20

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:21:42 PM

I think Bitcoin is coming up with a wonderful future for all the countries of the world. Exchange of one currency with another country is an important problem. Bitcoin can play a unique role as a digital currency for reducing the problem. And it will be a big positive move for all the people of the world.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: