Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 10.000$!!!! What's Next?  (Read 3440 times)
Kingsingle

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:50:05 AM

It is difficult for the BTC to rise to $ 10,000, the market is down and the pennies are falling, while many have withdrawn from the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
geberger

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:27:55 AM

When bitcoin reaches the price of $ 10,000 then bitcoin will be stable and will begin to show its popularity again. There will be more opportunities to buy bitcoin. Many States will contribute to the development of these modern crypto coins.
Currently 10000$ look like psychological barrier for bitcoin, but I think that very soon it is going to cross that barrier and even after that it is not going to stop but will then continue increasing and possibly will reach to 20k again in December.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:35:36 PM

And when will she break this level? I think we have already passed all kinds of levels and support and the bottom and we still remain in a bear trend. Like there's another level that defies the rules of the market. Good news is coming, but we're still downstairs. How are we going to get up? Do you have any thoughts on this?
I am still very confused market is not stable. It is slowly rising up and down suddenly it is hard to predict the top and bottom of it. However, it will soon stabilize back to give the market community a strong signal of strong confidence again. The demand for profits is increasing day by day.

Naturally, we all wish to see the stable market but we all must admit: it might not happen. You just have to get more skills and experience in trading to earn even during the periods when the market is down.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:23:17 PM

Market today is very stable I guess. It has the increasing in this week and also decreasing to keep balance of the value. It is good to know that the falling down of bitcoin stops and this year again starting to increase. I think the next value will stable at $12k-$20k soon. So buy bitcoin.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

I think now many will start selling bitcoin and it will become a little cheaper. But it will not be long, in a few days it will again resume the increase in value.
I think if you will sell now your bitcoin I'm assure that you will regret of it later because there's a big wave that the value of bitcoin will reached $20000 soon.

Yes i do agree on you, most of the crypto analyst today are expecting for the price of cryptocurrency to reach $50k dollars before the year ends and that is the reason why you should hold your coins today.
kl8847

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:26:45 PM

"What if hedge funds buy bitcoin as an investment?"
"What if investors use bitcoin as a store of value?"
"What if bitcoin is used primarily as a currency?"
Bitcoin is not yet used primarly as a currency, and not much investors use bitcoin as a store of value. But in the actual market, the exchange boost the bitcoin price to the moon with new records every day. What's next with this crypto madness?  Can we still discuss bitcoin as a Bubble?

Share your ideas about Bitcoin in the actual Market.

Next you will see bitcoin by $9,000 that by $8,000, $7,000 and even $6,000 and then after all those following you will be still not confident in the upcoming rise of it very cool predictions right.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:39:46 AM

I think now many will start selling bitcoin and it will become a little cheaper. But it will not be long, in a few days it will again resume the increase in value.
I think if you will sell now your bitcoin I'm assure that you will regret of it later because there's a big wave that the value of bitcoin will reached $20000 soon.

Yes i do agree on you, most of the crypto analyst today are expecting for the price of cryptocurrency to reach $50k dollars before the year ends and that is the reason why you should hold your coins today.
Regarding this price range, I think we must be realistic to maximum level we can. How anybody can thinks of bitcoin price at such highest level. This isn’t right amount at the end of this year. But yes, you can assume this after few decades as basic price for bitcoin. Things aren’t that much favorable for bitcoin but sometimes you have some sixes on the hit and we assume this one at the end of this year.
almaaaa

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:52:16 PM

Based on my research and prediction, I think Bitcoin will definitely cross  $ 15000 USD soon as the crypto market started to recover back the price of bitcoins will hit the highest point by this year ending. Early investors of bitcoins are saying that bitcoins could go up to $ 50000 USD by December as every year ending or in the third quarter the prices will skyrocket and will hit the highest mark bringing new millionaire's from the million dollar market. May be as the prices start to go up due to high demand for bitcoins the volatility of bitcoins could come down as every day new merchant's started adopting bitcoin and blockchaintechnology. Good luck my friend.
PaulLines

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

It is difficult for the BTC to rise to $ 10,000, the market is down and the pennies are falling, while many have withdrawn from the market.
I think bitcoin price is between 600 to 7000$ for the last 2 months. Since the year end is approaching fast  we can see one big bull run which can make bitcoin prices above 12 - 15 K. Lets keep the fingers crossed.
Tomwatson88

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:27:41 AM

I think now many will start selling bitcoin and it will become a little cheaper. But it will not be long, in a few days, it will again resume the increase in value. My prediction is bitcoin will hit 15000$ before this year was end i know that is exage prediction but i hope it will return as late as 2017.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:07:52 AM

I think now many will start selling bitcoin and it will become a little cheaper. But it will not be long, in a few days, it will again resume the increase in value. My prediction is bitcoin will hit 15000$ before this year was end i know that is exage prediction but i hope it will return as late as 2017.
if the bitcoin price reaches a price of $ 10000 for this year, I think the next target will be $ 20,000. well, but so far the price of bitcoin hasn't arrived at that price, so we have to wait for it. I believe in the near future the price will be reached /
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:25:16 AM

Sooner or later, the bitcoin will quickly reach the $ 10000 price this year, if that happens then the bitcoin market will have more investors buying it as well as the bitcoin market capitalization will increase rapidly. the market will recover
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:49:55 AM

Yups,even stocks exchange are dropping so i believe that it will be very hard for bitcoin to come back to $10,000 value as we can see market capitalization is down to 200billion from almost a trillion last 2018 my advice to all concern is be contented in what is the prices now besides we can earn in downtrend not only in uptrend
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:14:21 AM

when our dreams have come true when many investors and countries have used bitcoin as an investment and also a currency, there we are one step ahead of the others because we already have investments ahead of them. at that time we just harvested the results that we live today
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:02:58 AM

Yes, it might be possible, because bitcoin is the first coin in cryptocurrency and bitcoin is ranked number one in virtual currencies.
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:11:02 PM

lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:18:29 PM

"What if hedge funds buy bitcoin as an investment?"
"What if investors use bitcoin as a store of value?"
"What if bitcoin is used primarily as a currency?"
Bitcoin is not yet used primarly as a currency, and not much investors use bitcoin as a store of value. But in the actual market, the exchange boost the bitcoin price to the moon with new records every day. What's next with this crypto madness?  Can we still discuss bitcoin as a Bubble?

Share your ideas about Bitcoin in the actual Market.

yes so many opportunity for bitcoin, and also bitcoin could be use as blockchain based for enterprise( i read it on some news ) bitcoin also could be usefull for retirement investment.

fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:21:02 PM

where can you guarantee? unless we have strong data about development of bitcoin, and a statement that will appear. when btc goes down just like this, there are lots of panic sell. of course patience is main key to waiting for all of that

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:30:11 PM

where can you guarantee? unless we have strong data about development of bitcoin, and a statement that will appear. when btc goes down just like this, there are lots of panic sell. of course patience is main key to waiting for all of that
There's no guarantee, it's all about how investors and holders believes if they will wait and keep holding their coins chances of bouncing back to 20k$ or much higher than that can be possible to achieve again, long term investors won't worried about anything they know that waiting will bring good results for their investment.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:02:51 PM

this growth has caused many to get confused in all the rules of the investor and in the blockchain technology. I believe that at this moment the funds were just selling, not buying bitcoin

Yeah keep your fingers crossed and keep your hope high as market has started to move, now again bitcoin is getting high in price, it never remain the same, one and only thing we need to do is holding so the more bitcoin we will hold the more price of bitcoin will get high, it is perfect time for us to buy as letter on the price of bitcoin will be high once again so then we will not have anytime as we have right now, so just buy don’t worry about the price.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀