Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:25:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Investment Bank.  (Read 32786 times)
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:42:35 AM

Digital Banking is really a thing now. We should upgrade and go with the flow of modern society. Everything should be easy access now, skip those waiting lines or having to ride a transportation to just buy those stuffs while you can use your Fast Invest for that. Fast invest not just will make you profit vut will also make your banking easier than ever before. We should support Fast invest for the decentralized of our online banking and for our crypto today.
I only know now that there are already digital based banks, this needs to be supported for a quick investment for the decentralization of online banking and crypto business. technology is amazing right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:11:01 AM

How can i join Facebook bounty campaign when i cant open the Facebook page link. It just say content not found. Anyone having the same problem like mine? Or is it not available on our country?

Hello dear member, You may wanna read the front page of this thread or p.m and send support to the admin of the site, or just pm the OP here.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:22:11 AM

It may have potential, but it has to fight really hard among most established similar projects, so they better pump it with advertising or else it will be forgotten

they already have big experience this not a raw project as they claim on ANN thread they have more than 8500 satisfied daily customers in Europe. I think they start the ICO, because they need money to expand their business.
Probably that's right because they want to expand their services across the country. This is because they have a very nice platform and a promising project and their really true to their project as they stay humble as days goes by.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:46:42 AM

They are a specific approach to their goal...they maintain a criteria for their token holder...so there is a less chance of spam..so good luck for well future..
So far this is a project that is gaining popularity and its investors are trusting this comparing to other competitors in the market.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Semaj123

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:25:05 PM

the best platform ever heading into 2018, been able to invest even with the smallest amount possible opens the the door to alot and fast invest is doing just that. no kyc or any verification and already operational with platform exchange thats what this project gerat

The best platforms for 2018, well, let's hope that it will be happen. As for now, they need more investors to continue their projects as they will be expanding because many believe about this project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

They are a specific approach to their goal...they maintain a criteria for their token holder...so there is a less chance of spam..so good luck for well future..

That is one of the reason you should invest in this project. They will assure us that we will get profit in this project.
Anyway I want to greet a Happy New Year to all! Specially the developers in this project!

Well, even if they assure us about the profit, we can't still say that there will no problem will arise in this project. So let's us always support them and contribute in project's growth.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:38:56 PM

A good project, it is trusted by a lot of users. We will follow you further when you go to the market, you have to go up, because you have every chance of it. Uvas are very good developers and a great team.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:42:22 PM

This is a great project that keep progressing for the better. Fast Invest, just like its name, I believe that this will surely make the people, users, and investors that invest here will have fast profits too. I can see the potential that Fast Invest will succeed not too long here in the crypto currency world. People will also be very beneficial to the goals of Fast Invest. Moreover, I will be waiting for the future of the digital banking that will come to reality as soon as posible to make this promising platform come true.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 02:49:57 PM

Just 30 days left for the token sale to end. So excited for this project. Fast Invest is one of the very few ICOs that I have invested in. Between, 2018 is here. Happy New Year to the Fast Invest team!!

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:47:38 PM

It may have potential, but it has to fight really hard among most established similar projects, so they better pump it with advertising or else it will be forgotten

they already have big experience this not a raw project as they claim on ANN thread they have more than 8500 satisfied daily customers in Europe. I think they start the ICO, because they need money to expand their business.

I'm more curious how they have customers even before their coin is launched, if its an existing business they should do an IPO not ICO lol,
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:26:07 PM

That is one of the reason you should invest in this project. They will assure us that we will get profit in this project.
Anyway I want to greet a Happy New Year to all! Specially the developers in this project!

yeah the project is one of the best in investment category with blockchain technology, there is no doubt !  I am looking for a long time to get involved in a good paying (btc/eth) signature campaign. But I think seriously about joining this signature campaign. The project is very promising and each token will be very valuable.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:50:12 PM

Just 30 days left for the token sale to end. So excited for this project. Fast Invest is one of the very few ICOs that I have invested in. Between, 2018 is here. Happy New Year to the Fast Invest team!!
Yes, this is a very high potential ICO and you have very less time to invest in it, just 30 days. I think we should invest in this as it will give a high profit to us in the future. I think it has a very well developed road map which will lead them to a good amount of success in this world. They also have a good investment returns so one should invest in the project as soon as possible. And happy new year to all.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 05:00:56 PM

Yes, this is a very high potential ICO and you have very less time to invest in it, just 30 days. I think we should invest in this as it will give a high profit to us in the future. I think it has a very well developed road map which will lead them to a good amount of success in this world. They also have a good investment returns so one should invest in the project as soon as possible. And happy new year to all.
You are right, but i will use my own strategy and buy that tokens only on exchange, when will dump, because tokens get lower then ico prise after achieved any exchange.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:32:53 PM

You are right, but i will use my own strategy and buy that tokens only on exchange, when will dump, because tokens get lower then ico prise after achieved any exchange.
Seems your strategy is better to save some additional waste of money on buying in exchange and gaining is a good deal, could you suggest any such exchange, we can explore such and calculate before investing in any ICO.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:37:44 PM

Yes i also very excited for this project.i also invested in this project.The team do veryhard work.i hope this project will acheive great success and give us huge profit.i wish good luck to all members.
I hope your investments will bring you only a big profit, you definitely made the right choice. Unfortunately I did not have the opportunity to invest in this project. But I'm sure the project will benefit from such a strong team.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:45:25 PM

I'm more curious how they have customers even before their coin is launched, if its an existing business they should do an IPO not ICO lol,
Yes there are many types of similar projects on this platform , but there must be a good idea and strategies to overwhelm the others.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:18:28 PM

Yea. Very quickly to have FIT soon. I have a question, why our market is only European Citizen? Why not worldwide?
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:45:32 PM

A good project, it is trusted by a lot of users. We will follow you further when you go to the market, you have to go up, because you have every chance of it. Uvas are very good developers and a great team.
I hope their information is truth. I am very curious about number of FAST INVEST daily users. If it is real, we have big potential project.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:18:07 PM

Expanding worldwide would benefit this Fast Invest like for real, not even trying to hit the asian market for having more odience?

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:30:50 PM

Fast invest really showed that they deserved to be entitled as fast. Fast updates and progress of the platform is already posted. This only means they are serious in building this project and no one will destroy it. The activeness of the team adds prove that digital banking is made possible. Everyone must love this.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: